• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

World Sikh Alliance: Worldwide Seduction Of Sikh Girls By Predatory Forces

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sikh Girls Targeted By Predatory Forces & Women in Sikhism & Islam

Please see the PowerPoint preseentation attached to the right hand side of this page.

The World Sikh Alliance has been working to help young Sikh girls who have either been victimizes or are being targeted by Muslim men. This problem has been increasing in recent years and spans the world - we have reports of similar incidents from the UK , Australia , Asia , etc.

Please find attached a Power point show, which was prepared as a response to this threat, and which we hope will help to empower Sikh parents and girls with knowledge to make the right decision.

Forwarded by Hardev Singh Shergill, editor of Sikh Bulletin, on behalf of representatives of World Sikh Alliance.

Attachments

• women2.ppt
    853.5 KB · Reads: 2,503

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Hardip ji

Thanks for letting me know. I was not sure if the attachment would open because I work on a Macintosh and sometimes these presentations do not open properly on a PC when posted from a MAC. :)

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Sikh Girls are not the only which are targetted Thousands of Hindu girls are also targetted all over India

Kerala HC wants probe into 'love jihad'

Kerala has a new concern: “love jihad”. The state High Court on Wednesday directed the Kerala Police and Union Home Ministry to probe the alleged movement, under which young Muslim boys reportedly target college girls for conversion by feigning love.

The court also asked the state and Centre to look into the sources that “fund” the love jihad, the number of girls who have got “trapped in the racket” in the past three years and its extremist links, if any.

Justice K T Sankaran was hearing anticipatory bail applications of two Muslim youths, accused of “luring” two MBA students into marriage for reportedly the purpose of religious conversion. The court rejected their bail pleas.

The two youths were allegedly associated with Campus Front, a student outfit of the right-wing Muslim organisation Popular Front of India (PFI).

Earlier this month, the parents of the two girls had filed a habeus corpus in the high court after their daughters were found missing. On being produced in court, the girls deposed that they were “trapped” by the youths and forced to convet to Islam. Allowing them to go with their parents, the court had asked the police to probe the charges of forced conversion after trapping girls in love affairs.

The students, originally residents of Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram, had been studying in a college in Pathanamthitta. According to them, one of them fell in love with a senior and eloped to marry him. This senior allegedly “handed over” the other girl to his friend. The girls told the court that they were taken to a centre in Malappuram where they were given literature and shown visuals promoting religious extremism.

Police officials admit that there are cases of girls having been converted forcibly or “trapped” into adopting Islam. “The groups focused on girls from well-settled families, a majority of them Hindus,” sources said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These people should thank Liberal educated people who always support them and Glorify interfaith marriages .

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
kanwardeep ji - It would be good to start a collection of articles on this subject, one for each paragraph above would already be a good start. And then as new articles were published, it would add to the collection.

Hardip Singh

SPNer
Jan 14, 2009
I am putting up one of the downloads from SPN I have in my records on the subject. But this is limited to activites in UK by muslim group known as HUT. this is being reproduced only to educate our new fellows on SPN :-

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Conversions Secrets-The Muslims Don't Want You To Know[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]

Islam is a totally MISSIONARY religion committed to making EVERYONE Muslim, as according to the Koran the world is divided up into two parts, Dar-as-Islam (House of Faith) a title which applies to all Islamic countries and Dar-al-Harb (Household of War), land not yet surrendered to Allah, which is the rest of the world. It is the duty of every Muslim to wage Jihad (Holy War) against Kafirs, infidels and unbelievers, that's what the Koran calls non-Muslims and make them submit to Islam. Violence against Kafirs is encouraged in the Koran, if gentle persuasion doesn't work!!

Conversions of Sikhs and Hindu men and women is becoming an increasing problem, hundreds of those reported and verified. Universities in London, Bradford and Luton are particular problem areas. At the Hizb-ut-Tahrir ( HUT ) conference at the Wembley arena in August 1994, a Sikh girl was converted on stage in front of 8000 cheering and clapping Muslims. The Sikh girl then proceeded to attack Sikhism making particularly offensive statements against the Sikh Gurus. The audience laughed and continued to cheer. Some of this speech was televised on satellite TV and on the HUT's pirate radio station. Muslim leaders at the conference called for an intensification of the campaign to bring Sikh and Hindu women to Islam. The same thing happened at HUT's Rally for Islam conference in Trafalgar Square, August 1995. This time two Hindu women were converted on stage in front of 2000 cheering Muslims.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]

The self appointed Muslim parliament of Britain passed a resolution demanding that the British government make it illegal for Muslim women to marry non-Muslim. It also called for the banning of conversions of Muslims to other faiths. Any Muslim who did convert was to be stoned to death according Islamic tradition. Thankfully, the British government did not take their demand seriously, but the event showed the Muslims double standards and hypocrisy.

HUT leaders issued a directive in January 1995 to specially selected male members telling them to place Ads in personal columns of national newspapers inviting relationships from Asian women. They were told to write the religion and nationality of the girl were unimportant and to be ambiguous about their own backgrounds, for example only describing themselves as Asian. They were further told to form intimate relationships with only Sikh or Hindu girls who replied with the aim of conversion. The expense of the Ads and any subsequent 'Dates' were to be paid by the HUT.

Certain Muslims have taken to wearing Kara at Bhangra gigs with the aim of specifically seeking to meet Hindu and Sikh girls. While meeting the girls, these people identify themselves in such a way that the girl does not realise that they are Muslim, for example by shortening the name Mohammed to Mohan. They formed relationships with the girls and than begin the slow path to conversion.

A Muslim converting somebody, will never tell the person the whole story. For example when converting men they always leave out the part about having to be circumcised to become Muslim. After all which man would want half of his genitals cut off. Likewise girl converts were tricked into believing that men and women are equal to Islam. They are not told that rape victims according to the Koran have to produce four male witnesses of good character to say that they were raped or otherwise they will be charged with adultery and stoned according to Islamic tradition ( hundreds of cases where this has occurred are on file with Amnesty International, contact them for further information). Also according to the Koran, all man has to do to divorce his wife is say Talaq three times. For women of course getting a divorce is much harder. Besides this, which woman will want to share her husband with three other women.

The new method that they are employing is to change their names by deed poll to Mohan Singh and Balraj Singh , they add surnames like Gill. Please check the person you are going to marry and there credentials through your parents or close relatives NAMES MEAN NOTHING. THESE ARE BEING CHANGED BY DEED POLL WHICH ONLY COSTS THEM A COUPLE OF HUNDRED POUNDS , SUPPLIED BY THEIR FANATICAL ELDERS!!!!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]HUT leadership has instructed its members to specifically target problem groups of conversion. These include young teenage girls, people with social problems, the recently bereaved and victims of abuse, as children. These people are considered to be weak willed and easily manipulated once identified, the Muslim will try to convince their target that Islam will magically solve all their problems. Incidentally in 1992 the HUT produced an article telling Muslim men to particularly target non-Muslim girls with plain or unattractive physical, facial or body features. These girls the article said would not be accustomed to this attention and would do anything to maintain a relationship. It went on to say that the discomfort you may feel in such relationships, especially if intimate is only temporary however the rewards you will receive in Heaven will last for eternity. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The HUT has instructed Muslims to work in groups when converting, with one person forming a very close friendship with their target. The group then works to find out the strengths and weaknesses of the person involved and then will work accordingly. If for example, the person loves sport and is very athletic, they go on about how Islam actively encourages sport and how all the world's best sportsmen such as Muhammad Ali, Tyson and Imran Khan are Muslims. If the person has a strongly anti-white attitude, then they will stir up racial hatred against whites even more by talking about past white injustices against them. This policy has been used effectively with Afro-Caribbean's, with whom they talk about the slave trade and give Malcolm X as role model. Similarly, the hard up have been offered well-paid jobs with Muslim businesses providing they convert.

Forced conversions do occur. There have been many documented cases ( at least one in Southall ) when Sikhs and Hindu girls have been taken to Pakistan by their Muslim boyfriends and forcibly converted. Those resisting are passed on to other Muslim men who keep the girl under lock and key, in some remote village without telephones. All the girls money and her passport are taken away. Other cases have occurred when these girls are photographed naked by their Muslim boyfriends, and are told to convert or else the photos will be published in magazines and sent to the girls family and friends. These are not tragically scare stories but facts.

CONVERSIONS INTO ISLAM almost always occur out of a persons IGNORANCE or MISUNDERSTANDING of their own religion. Take time to understand your religion and educate others. The process of conversion is usually very SUBTLE and GRADUAL. It always occurs progressively UNDERMINING YOUR CULTURE and RELIGION through misquoting religious texts and falsifying historical events. Be on guard and stop them from speaking lies about your religion. The HUT and other Muslim groups have said that they aim to make FRANCE, an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC by the year 2015 and Britain by 2025 through CONVERSIONS, IMMIGRATION and high MUSLIM BIRTH RATES.

Recent events have shown that groups have become increasingly envious of our prosperity in this country. They are now systematically trying their best to damage us financially. In some Mosques speakers have told worshipers to boycott Sikh and Hindu shops. However, the most obvious example of this economic sabotage would be that of the Bradford riots. These were not as the media have us believe merely a case of Asian youths uprising and fighting white fascist police brutality, but more a situation where gangs went on rampage, burning and looting non-Muslim property. The Economist Magazine ( June 17th 1995 edition ) reported that No Hindu nor Sikh youths took part, but only Muslim males. Indian owned business were attacked. In fact other reports state that older, masked Muslims ( thought to be HUT ) went down the streets ahead of everyone else, and specifically marked out Sikh and Hindu shops with spray paint, for destruction by rioters following them.

The HUT produced and circulated articles in universities, stating that Jewish, Sikh and Hindu students were dogs and must be removed from higher education. (As reported in the Guardian, 31st October 1995 edition). The Muslims have realized that the power, respect, money and knowledge and influence brings makes us more powerful enemies. The exact strategy for preventing us from obtaining higher education has not yet been leaked, but the harassment and bullying Hindu and Sikh students at schools and colleges ( by such acts as the storming of West Thames college in Jan 1995 ) is bound to be a part of it. After all how can anyone work in places of such stress. Our youths must strive to get highly educated as they possibly can.
[/FONT]

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Hardip ji

Thanks for adding another article to this thread. It is really important to keep the information current and not let up on it.

Some one at some time is going to get direct benefit from having this kind ofinformation at her (mayb even hi) fingertips.

Oct 16, 2009
a true Sikh spells the charm of her/his guru's word's where ever she/he goes look at the example of the daughter of our respected Guru Angad dev ji who was of course married in a non-Sikh family(since Sikhism was not a religion at that time) but the way she brought them closer to the guru is an example and our third Guru was her husband's uncle that is Guru Amar das ji may god bless us Sikhs with such well cultured daughter and sisters..........

Hardip Singh

SPNer
Jan 14, 2009
Hardip ji

Thanks for adding another article to this thread. It is really important to keep the information current and not let up on it.

Some one at some time is going to get direct benefit from having this kind ofinformation at her (mayb even hi) fingertips.

Narayanjot jeo,

A Muslim organization IREF - Islamic Research and Educational Foundation is organizing first time Dars-e-Quran, has pasted a video to be viewed on Youtube, YouTube - Concept of Worship in the Sikhism and Conclusionhumiliating Sikhs and their preparation of Nectar and raised many questions.

One of our SPN's forum member S. Ajmer Singh has replied to it in his two part vedios on Youtube. The links are
Part One....YouTube - Power of Nectar-AMRIT IN SIKHISM (Part One). and for Part Two YouTube - Power of Nectar-AMRIT IN SIKHISM (Part Two)

Yours and othet forum members views on this subject, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I could not find a place to flag the video as offensive. It is one thing to use YouTube to 'Broadcast Yourself' and quite something else to use it as a means of humiliation and jihad. What is their next step? I am not finished...and will look into this tomorrow. Yahoo is owned by Google and it is very difficult to get the legal attention of Google where YouTube is concerned. But if anyone reading this thread wants to know how to start, it is to begin bombarding Goolge with protests about this.

Also inform your family, friends and associates, gurdwara, to write letters of protest.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Unfortunately, the presentation was not what i expected. It gave no specific examples of women being targetted or quotes from victims. It went into a comparison between Sikhism and Islam.

AusDesi -- I don't think that the video was sent to be posted because it contained specifics about seduction of Sikh girls. The point of the speaker in the first video was to point out the "inadequacies" of Sikhism, to undermine Sikhism. That was what I found offensive.

Also, as a parallel point -- Many young women and girls, and also young men, who are not strongly grounded in their Sikh faith, are actually tricked by videos like this. They don't have answers to the questions raised -- they just don't know. Their faith is shaken -- was shaky perhaps to begin with. They become confused. And then they relent, give the speaker the benefit of the doubt, and find themselves snared. The technique used is called "daweh" and it is very effectively used.

"Daweh" is exactly what is going on in the video.

Consider that these questions and speeches are pounded and expounded over and over. All one has to do is seem the slightest bit engaged in the argument and after that the bigger problem becomes -- How do I get myself out of this?

AusDesi

SPNer
Jul 18, 2009
Dharmashtere Australiashtre
AusDesi -- I don't think that the video was sent to be posted because it contained specifics about seduction of Sikh girls. The point of the speaker in the first video was to point out the "inadequacies" of Sikhism, to undermine Sikhism. That was what I found offensive.

Also, as a parallel point -- Many young women and girls, and also young men, who are not strongly grounded in their Sikh faith, are actually tricked by videos like this. They don't have answers to the questions raised -- they just don't know. Their faith is shaken -- was shaky perhaps to begin with. They become confused. And then they relent, give the speaker the benefit of the doubt, and find themselves snared. The technique used is called "daweh" and it is very effectively used.

"Daweh" is exactly what is going on in the video.

Consider that these questions and speeches are pounded and expounded over and over. All one has to do is seem the slightest bit engaged in the argument and after that the bigger problem becomes -- How do I get myself out of this?

Sorry Narayanjot Kaur ji, I did not watch the videos at all actually. I was talking about the presentation slides in the initial post.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sorry Narayanjot Kaur ji, I did not watch the videos at all actually. I was talking about the presentation slides in the initial post.

Ah! I see. Well, there has been considerable news coverage of this in the UK. Not so much in the US and Canada.

We have covered this topic on the forum before with details, news stories, and examples.

The purpose of the slide presentation is to warn Sikh girls and women to be watchful.

More details in my opinion would fit better as a follow-up. The idea is to get the message across in a concise, clear and unambiguous way so that the intended audience gets the message.

vsingh

SPNer
May 5, 2011
why we r moving away from sikhism whats a reason of cutting hairs and beard.. do we dnt know about our sikh history? do we forget our guru sacred massacred or do we dnt have pooran sikhi prachaar but its really sad that still we are cutting our hairs and engaging ourself in this ugly stupid fashion...though we have most beautiful swaroop in this world....i m too sad

May 24, 2008
I sometimes have this feeling that if the multi trillion dollar industry so called the WELLNESS & BEAUTY industry will be reduced to nill if Sikhism is practised in full & the world will be saved of waste full & meaningless , timeconsuming exercise like going to beauty parlours , using countless chemicals named beauty products to destroy ( radiate ) skin , hair etc etc . Will the world be better off with or without them is anybody's guess ?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM