• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

World Women Gang Arrested For Drugging And Raping Men To Steal Semen

Jan 1, 2010
A gang of women has been arrested in Zimbabwe for drugging, kidnapping and raping male hitchhikers to steal their semen
The arrest followed an incident where detectives in Gweru seized 33 used condoms from a suspected vehicle after reports of attacks on men seeking lifts in the town as well as other towns like Harare and Mashonaland West.
The men were reportedly taken to secluded places by the women and were forced into sex, sometimes unprotected at gunpoint, following which the rapists collected their semen and threw the victims on the roadside.
According to the Midlands police chief, the women came under suspicion and were arrested immediately after they asked the officers if they could retrieve the bag of condoms from their car, which had been involved in an accident.
One of the local resident revealed that the women were known in the town and regularly visited nightclubs there.
"We are shocked with what is happening in our society where men are now being sexually-abused by women. It seems now that tables have turned," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
"But how can they make a living through such acts? On this case, let the law take its course."
"We used to drink with them at Uptown Nite Club and we didn't know that they were behind such cases," he added.
The police are now asking the victims to come forward and identify the attackers and also hope to match the semen to some of the victims through DNA tests.

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/oc...or-drugging-and-raping-men-to-steal-semen.htm
Rajneesh Madhok

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
I didn't now a man's apparatus responded to threats at gunpoint...!

I'm guessing that's what the drugs are for, otherwise I don't see how it's possible for a woman to rape a man.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM