• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Why Do So Many Sikh Girls Date Hindu Guys And Despise Sikh Guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2018
Why do so many Sikh Women date and have relationships with Hindu Men and despise Sikh Men or choose Hindu Men over Sikh Men as their partner...

What is wrong with Sikh Girls? Shouldn't we ex communicate Sikh Girls having Hindu boyfriends?...

Sikh Girls do not want to date or marry Sikh Men... Sikh girls make fun of Sikh men, tease them along with their Hindu men and are repulsed by Sikh Men and go after Hindu men... Such Sikh girls who hate Sikh men and prefer Hindu men are in majority unfortunately.

Sikh girls make such faces as if they are disgusted by Sikh men when they come across Sikh men in their lives, in colleges or work places etc.

On the other hand non sikh women are very much interested in dating and marrying Sikh Guys...That is why i have a huge respect for Hindu girls... Hindu girls never make fun of or judge Sikh guys.

I think Sikh men should marry Hindu women or other non sikh women instead of Sikh Women... Because Sikh girls are really not interested in dating or marrying Sikh guys... Sikh girls always seem to choose Hindu guys for relationships and marriage. Even the ugliest looking Hindu men get to date absolutely beautiful Sikh women.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Why do so many Sikh Women date and have relationships with Hindu Men and despise Sikh Men or choose Hindu Men over Sikh Men as their partner...

who cares? what are you going to do about it? Why do so many Sikh men date and have relationships with non Sikh women? are you a misogynist? Do you not think the issue affects both sexes equally?

What is wrong with Sikh Girls?

All Sikh girls? some Sikh girls? Why is it wrong that they should do what they wish? Have you been dumped by one? Are you looking for some sort of panthic law so you can force her to come back to you?

Shouldn't we ex communicate Sikh Girls having Hindu boyfriends?...

clearly, yes,

who is 'we'? are you perfect enough to draw up and impose laws?

Sikh Girls do not want to date or marry Sikh Men..

Again, do you mean all Sikh girls? and do you mean all Sikh men? or is just men like you that they do not wish to date?

Sikh girls make fun of Sikh men, tease them along with their Hindu men and are repulsed by Sikh Men and go after Hindu men... Such Sikh girls who hate Sikh men and prefer Hindu men are in majority unfortunately.

Ok, your saying that most Sikh girls hate Sikh men, including their fathers, brothers, cousins, uncles, and are quite happy to reject family and run off with whoever, I would say that is a minority myself, which all cultures have.

On the other hand non sikh women are very much interested in dating and marrying Sikh Guys...That is why i have a huge respect for Hindu girls... Hindu girls never make fun of or judge Sikh guys.

Ok, so you have been dumped by a Sikh girl and found a nice Hindu girl, good for you, and now your struggling with the double standard, yeah, its a tricky one, I feel for you

I think Sikh men should marry Hindu women or other non sikh women instead of Sikh Women... Because Sikh girls are really not interested in dating or marrying Sikh guys... Sikh girls always seem to choose Hindu guys for relationships and marriage. Even the ugliest looking Hindu men get to date absolutely beautiful Sikh women.

Ok, mission achieved, now you can show your mum this post, and hope your family agrees with you, good luck!

Mar 27, 2018
who cares? what are you going to do about it? Why do so many Sikh men date and have relationships with non Sikh women? are you a misogynist? Do you not think the issue affects both sexes equally?

All Sikh girls? some Sikh girls? Why is it wrong that they should do what they wish? Have you been dumped by one? Are you looking for some sort of panthic law so you can force her to come back to you?

clearly, yes,

who is 'we'? are you perfect enough to draw up and impose laws?

Again, do you mean all Sikh girls? and do you mean all Sikh men? or is just men like you that they do not wish to date?

Ok, your saying that most Sikh girls hate Sikh men, including their fathers, brothers, cousins, uncles, and are quite happy to reject family and run off with whoever, I would say that is a minority myself, which all cultures have.

Ok, so you have been dumped by a Sikh girl and found a nice Hindu girl, good for you, and now your struggling with the double standard, yeah, its a tricky one, I feel for you

Ok, mission achieved, now you can show your mum this post, and hope your family agrees with you, good luck!

Not all but Majority of the Sikh girls do not want to date or marry Sikh men... They prefer to date Hindu Men.. That is why Sikh population is declining... Though slowly

Secondly Sikh Women - Hindu Men aren't genuine... Many sikh women - Hindu men relationships are about casual dating and flings

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
If I was a Sikh woman, I would not want to date you, your a misogynistic hypocrite.

On that basis, are all Sikh men misogynistic hypocrites?

Mar 27, 2018
If I was a Sikh woman, I would not want to date you, your a misogynistic hypocrite.

On that basis, are all Sikh men misogynistic hypocrites?

Misogynist? What are you talking about?

So is it ok for Sikh women to engage in premarital sex with their Hindu boyfriends?

Isn't it against Sikhi?

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
but your saying you respect Hindu girls for wanting to date Sikh guys? huge respect in fact

is it ok for Sikh women to engage in premarital sex with their Sikh boyfriends?

and how do you know what they are doing anyway?

do you hide under their beds?

Mar 27, 2018
but your saying you respect Hindu girls for wanting to date Sikh guys? huge respect in fact

is it ok for Sikh women to engage in premarital sex with their Sikh boyfriends?

and how do you know what they are doing anyway?

do you hide under their beds?

In colleges and work places Sikh Girls prefer and date Hindu boyfriends... And many such relationships are only about flings and casual dating. When you be go to college and work places you know about it... Its common sense... No need to hide under their beds.

Majority of the Sikh girls prefer to date Hindu men only... Hindu men know about this and hence they also chase Sikh girls.. Its like an achievement or winning a trophy for them... I am not blaming Hindu men... Coz these Sikh women to love to get down and dirty with their Hindu boyfriends

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
In colleges and work places Sikh Girls prefer and date Hindu boyfriends... And many such relationships are only about flings and casual dating. When you be go to college and work places you know about it... Its common sense... No need to hide under their beds.

Majority of the Sikh girls prefer to date Hindu men only... Hindu men know about this and hence they also chase Sikh girls.. Its like an achievement or winning a trophy for them... I am not blaming Hindu men... Coz these Sikh women to love to get down and dirty with their Hindu boyfriends

buts ok for hindu women to get down and dirty with Sikh boys?

sorry, I don't see much common sense in your posts, your just a kid, you need to grow up, or find another forum where you can all get excited about this nonsense

Mar 27, 2018
buts ok for hindu women to get down and dirty with Sikh boys?

sorry, I don't see much common sense in your posts, your just a kid, you need to grow up, or find another forum where you can all get excited about this nonsense

Hindu women dating Sikh men is quite less compared to the other way around. No wonder Sikh population is declining

Also compared to Hindu Women, Sikh women are very liberal tbh

Jan 25, 2018
Why do Sikh women not want Sikh men, and prefer Hindu men? Maybe the grass is greener :giggle:. Or in this case, blacker? This question really has to be based on experience. Can't be based on observation. Yes there might "some", but then again this can be applied to any culture/religion. Really who cares, as long as who ever you end up with, loves and respects you. Love - without why be with each other. Respect - if the two are from different backgrounds, and want to continue those traditions, the other should respect it. As long as there is a mutual understanding and agreement.

Sikh population ending? - I really don't think its only because Sikh women aren't choosing the Sikh men. Have you seen the men in Punjab, most of them now a days keep a trimmed beard, and might even cut their hair, but yet still wear a turban.

Mar 27, 2018
Why do Sikh women not want Sikh men, and prefer Hindu men? Maybe the grass is greener :giggle:. Or in this case, blacker? This question really has to be based on experience. Can't be based on observation. Yes there might "some", but then again this can be applied to any culture/religion. Really who cares, as long as who ever you end up with, loves and respects you. Love - without why be with each other. Respect - if the two are from different backgrounds, and want to continue those traditions, the other should respect it. As long as there is a mutual understanding and agreement.

Sikh population ending? - I really don't think its only because Sikh women aren't choosing the Sikh men. Have you seen the men in Punjab, most of them now a days keep a trimmed beard, and might even cut their hair, but yet still wear a turban.

This is an experience and an observation done by many Sikhs not just me... Come on this is the truth known to many Sikhs or people in India in general... Even you know it... Everyone does.

Sikh girls prefer Hindu men and despise Sikh men... Most of the sikh girls in colleges or work places, offices have hindu boyfriends.. Hindu men know about all this and they too chase Sikh girls, another reason is sikh girls dont come across sikh guys in colleges and work places.. They happen to meet Hindu Men way often. I have nothing against Sikh girls dating Hindu men...

But many of the Sikh women - Hindu Men relationships are only about lust and sex. Many Sikh women sleep around with their Hindu boyfriends.. This has become common...Sikh girls are quite liberal in general.. Many of the Sikh girls date more than one Hindu guys..quite common it is

And all this is against Sikhi

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
This is an experience and an observation done by many Sikhs not just me... Come on this is the truth known to many Sikhs or people in India in general... Even you know it... Everyone does.

Sikh girls prefer Hindu men and despise Sikh men... Most of the sikh girls in colleges or work places, offices have hindu boyfriends.. Hindu men know about all this and they too chase Sikh girls, another reason is sikh girls dont come across sikh guys in colleges and work places.. They happen to meet Hindu Men way often. I have nothing against Sikh girls dating Hindu men...

But many of the Sikh women - Hindu Men relationships are only about lust and sex. Many Sikh women sleep around with their Hindu boyfriends.. This has become common...Sikh girls are quite liberal in general.. Many of the Sikh girls date more than one Hindu guys..quite common it is

And all this is against Sikhi

sorry your boring me, the whole point of interaction is to debate and learn, your just spouting the same old rhetoric, what has this got to do with Sikh Philosophy?

Mar 27, 2018
sorry your boring me, the whole point of interaction is to debate and learn, your just spouting the same old rhetoric, what has this got to do with Sikh Philosophy?
Dont you think Sikh women should stop dating Hindu men and stop engaging in sexual acts with their Hindu boyfriends before marriage?

Dont you think all this is spoiling Sikhi?

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Dont you think Sikh women should stop dating Hindu men and stop engaging in sexual acts with their Hindu boyfriends before marriage?

Dont you think all this is spoiling Sikhi?

ok, as I have some time free in between packing computers, lets start with a few questions,

do you know the difference between culture and religion?

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
You tell me what do you think about culture and religion?

no, I cannot debate with you unless we have a common ground to debate, so I need you to tell me what your thoughts are, if you know, say so, if you do not, then say so, but do not waste my time

Mar 27, 2018
no, I cannot debate with you unless we have a common ground to debate, so I need you to tell me what your thoughts are, if you know, say so, if you do not, then say so, but do not waste my time
Culture is the way of life of a particular nation... Its the backbone of that particular nation... Its their identity.

That nation can have different religions or different ways towards God

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
nope, your saying that India has only one culture? that the UK has a single culture, try again

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
god this is hard, ok, baby steps, you are a Sikh, so I assume you are familiar with Sikh culture, tell me about your understanding of Sikh culture and how it differs from Sikh religion, again given your understanding of both

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM