• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

USA Who Is Really Sinking. India Or The USA

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
I saw this picture in an INDIAN Media...being shared by Indians..and I had such a big laugh...because the picture shows the USA sinking..everyone is leaving the sinking ship...BUT anyone ever counted just HOW MANY INDIANS enter the USA ILLEGALLY each MONTH..Just how many Indians woudl SELL THEIR MOTHERS to get a GREEN CARD...just how many Indians crowd the American Embassies abroad waiting in long ques..to BOARD THIS SINKING TITANIC...I ma no Americna supporter..but some Indians act like utter they are on clouds when in fact they are in deep....XXXX. Seems Indians have been fed on SOVIET PROPAGANDA for too long...

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
and my intention of posting this wasnt to see whos sinking or floating...it was to show just how many INDIANS have been fed an Anti_American PRO SOVIET Propaganda for nearly 60 years that they cant recognize truth form fiction..RIGHT NOW the Indian RUPEE is going down liek a stone vis a vis the USD..from EQUAL PARITY in 1947 (USD 1 = I Rupee) to todays nearly 60 RS to 1 USD...Each YEAR of Indian Independence saw a drop of 1 in value !!....and neighbours Pakistan and Bangladesh SURVIVE on US AID !!...so the Entire Indian Sub Continent is in a big Mess..when it could have been a world power equal or better than Europe. I have met Punjabi FOB from Punjab..even TODAY who are so chock full of Moscow BS...probabaly due to the preponderance of Comrades who are in a Majority in Punjab Education/academic fields and whose hearts are in Moscow / Beijing while they eat Punjab wheat....I found it hilarious that Indians are sharing that sinking ship picture as proof that USA is sinking...when India is already a "sub-marine"...:singhbhangra::singhbhangra::singhbhangra:

Auzer

SPNer
Feb 19, 2012
With no disrespect , I would dare to say that Indians look quite gullible on the internet..

Correct me if I'm wrong , but Indian Media potrays India as some sort of a ...uhhh...a "potential super power" or something? I have seen alot of Indians talking about this? Is it true? If it is true then it is very sad that a nation this big is being brainwashed all day long...

Ask any political scientist the meaning of the term "Super-Power" and then see where India is today .....

Plus : No one is sinking...India and United States are just too big to sink...

And Pakistan survive on our aid? wow! never knew that! I thought they are the one's blocking our supply routes ..lol

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
With no disrespect , I would dare to say that Indians look quite gullible on the internet..

Correct me if I'm wrong , but Indian Media potrays India as some sort of a ...uhhh...a "potential super power" or something? I have seen alot of Indians talking about this? Is it true? If it is true then it is very sad that a nation this big is being brainwashed all day long...

Ask any political scientist the meaning of the term "Super-Power" and then see where India is today .....

And Pakistan survive on our aid? wow! never knew that! I thought they are the one's blocking our supply routes ..lol

I don't think that was the intention of this. Gullible, yes -I think all nations can be made to look gullible over here and also be the butt of all jokes.

However, the bigger point is that no matter what nation, be it India, China or Pakistan, they ALL regard USA as the biggest nation in the world and they all want a piece of it by emigrating over here. After all, we have heard many times on media and other sources that that the ONE man besides GOD, that has the BIGGEST job and responsibility on this planet is THE PRESIDENT of the USA.- So they all want to see the green grass on this side but at the same time they see the nation as sinking and breaking down through it's core!!!!

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006

Isn't that what they said about the Titanic?

lol

Look at Greece - with the entire Eurozone behind them they came as close to sinking as any country recently.

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Ang 137

ਨਾਵੈ ਧਉਲੇ ਉਭੇ ਸਾਹ
Ninth, he turns grey, and his breathing becomes labored;

ਦਸਵੈ ਦਧਾ ਹੋਆ ਸੁਆਹ
tenth, he is cremated, and turns to ashes.

ਗਏ ਸਿਗੀਤ ਪੁਕਾਰੀ ਧਾਹ
His companions send him off, crying out and lamenting.

ਉਡਿਆ ਹੰਸੁ ਦਸਾਏ ਰਾਹ
The swan of the soul takes flight, and asks which way to go.

ਆਇਆ ਗਇਆ ਮੁਇਆ ਨਾਉ
He came and he went, and now, even his name has died.

ਪਿਛੈ ਪਤਲਿ ਸਦਿਹੁ ਕਾਵ
After he left, food was offered on leaves, and the birds were called to come and eat.

ਨਾਨਕ ਮਨਮੁਖਿ ਅੰਧੁ ਪਿਆਰੁ
O Nanak, the self-willed manmukhs love the darkness.

ਬਾਝੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਡੁਬਾ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ॥੨॥
Without the Guru, the world is drowning. ||2||

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM