• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Who Is Guru In Sikhism

Honey22

SPNer
Jun 30, 2008
Awsw mhlw 5 ]
audmu krau krwvhu Twkur pyKq swDU sMig ]
hir hir nwmu crwvhu rMgin Awpy hI pRB rMig ]1]
mn mih rwm nwmw jwip ]
kir ikrpw vshu myrY ihrdY hoie shweI Awip ]1] rhwau ]
suix suix nwmu qumwrw pRIqm pRBu pyKn kw cwau ]
dieAw krhu ikrm Apuny kau iehY mnorQu suAwau ]2]
qnu Dnu qyrw qUM pRBu myrw hmrY vis ikCu nwih ]
ijau ijau rwKih iqau iqau rhxw qyrw dIAw Kwih ]3]
jnm jnm ky iklivK kwtY mjnu hir jn DUir ]
Bwie Bgiq Brm Bau nwsY hir nwnk sdw hjUir ]4]4]139]

Awsw mhlw 5 ]
mn mih rwm nwmw jwip ]

Aasaa, Fifth Mehl:
I make the effort, as You cause me to do, my Lord and Master, to behold You in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
I am imbued with the color of the Love of the Lord, Har, Har; God Himself has colored me in His Love. ||1||
I chant the Lord's Name within my mind.
Bestow Your Mercy, and dwell within my heart; please, become my Helper. ||1||Pause||
Listening continually to Your Name, O Beloved God, I yearn to behold You.
Please, be kind to me - I am just a worm. This is my object and purpose. ||2||
My body and wealth are Yours; You are my God - nothing is in my power.
As You keep me, so do I live; I eat what You give me. ||3||
The sins of countless incarnations are washed away, by bathing in the dust of the Lord's humble servants.
By loving devotional worship, doubt and fear depart; O Nanak, the Lord is Ever-present. ||4||4||139||
:happy::happy:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Awsw mhlw 5 ]
mn mih rwm nwmw jwip ]

Awsw mhlw 5 ]
mn mih rwm nwmw jwip ]

Aasaa, Fifth Mehl:
I make the effort, as You cause me to do, my Lord and Master, to behold You in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
I am imbued with the color of the Love of the Lord, Har, Har; God Himself has colored me in His Love. ||1||
I chant the Lord's Name within my mind.
Bestow Your Mercy, and dwell within my heart; please, become my Helper. ||1||Pause||
Listening continually to Your Name, O Beloved God, I yearn to behold You.
Please, be kind to me - I am just a worm. This is my object and purpose. ||2||
My body and wealth are Yours; You are my God - nothing is in my power.
As You keep me, so do I live; I eat what You give me. ||3||
The sins of countless incarnations are washed away, by bathing in the dust of the Lord's humble servants.
By loving devotional worship, doubt and fear depart; O Nanak, the Lord is Ever-present. ||4||4||139||
:happy::happy:

This works for me. :wah:

Nov 16, 2007
Honey22 ji,
Beatiful shabad you posted from fifth master. He didn't just said it, but lived by it accepting Lord's will saying
ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਭਾਣਾ ਲਾਗੈ ਮੀਠਾ ॥
His Will seems sweet to me.
ਪੰਨਾ 896, ਸਤਰ 4
Staying in 'Bhana' or 'raza' is one of major tenat of sikhi. That is one the reason a sikh would never hesitate from martyrdom (not for greed of heaven or virgins but acceptance of His will) , sikh would never lose control in face of death or pain bacause a sikh accepts His will and believe what is suppose to happen, will happen. This shabad and many more (maybe over hundreds) shabad's in Gurbani showed Lord's total control, even over our thoughts. Sikhi totally support 100% pre-destiny. This needs another thread as there is so much to discuss (if somebody want to). But does that mean I should sleep off every morning waiting for Guru to wake me up and put whole bani in my mind? I don't think so.
After shaheedi of fifth master (accepting Lord's will like a sweet), sixth master started wearing arms. This is another aspect of sikhi. Staying in 'Bhana' is must for a sikh, so a sikh should happily accept Lord's will, but concept of staying in 'bhana' is not to make sikh lazy or coward waiting for Lord to send help. Lord is not going to break His own laws of nature to send special help for us, because we believe in guru's words 100%, but don't feel like living what guru told us.
Some of my sikh brethern have done tremendous effort starting this website to discuss sikh matters. You suppose they should have sit home waiting for Lord to send cheque to start sikhi website.

Nov 16, 2007
Honey22 ji,
i don't think there is much to discuss. You posted this shabad from fifth master to answer my question. Actually this shabad can be posted to answer any question. I can tell my parents I failed my year in university because it was His wish. I can eat off all my roommats' stuff in fridge blaming it on Lord.
We must accept absolute control of Lord (me specially) over our thoughts and lives, but not to make excuse to avoid making any effort.
Guru Rakha.
I can be reached at laal.singh2@gmail.com.

Honey22

SPNer
Jun 30, 2008
Honey22 ji,
Beatiful shabad you posted from fifth master. He didn't just said it, but lived by it accepting Lord's will saying
ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਭਾਣਾ ਲਾਗੈ ਮੀਠਾ ॥
His Will seems sweet to me.ਪੰਨਾ 896, ਸਤਰ 4
Staying in 'Bhana' or 'raza' is one of major tenat of sikhi. That is one the reason a sikh would never hesitate from martyrdom (not for greed of heaven or virgins but acceptance of His will) , sikh would never lose control in face of death or pain bacause a sikh accepts His will and believe what is suppose to happen, will happen. This shabad and many more (maybe over hundreds) shabad's in Gurbani showed Lord's total control, even over our thoughts. Sikhi totally support 100% pre-destiny. This needs another thread as there is so much to discuss (if somebody want to). But does that mean I should sleep off every morning waiting for Guru to wake me up and put whole bani in my mind? I don't think so.
After shaheedi of fifth master (accepting Lord's will like a sweet), sixth master started wearing arms. This is another aspect of sikhi. Staying in 'Bhana' is must for a sikh, so a sikh should happily accept Lord's will, but concept of staying in 'bhana' is not to make sikh lazy or coward waiting for Lord to send help. Lord is not going to break His own laws of nature to send special help for us, because we believe in guru's words 100%, but don't feel like living what guru told us.
Some of my sikh brethern have done tremendous effort starting this website to discuss sikh matters. You suppose they should have sit home waiting for Lord to send cheque to start sikhi website.

Honey22 ji,
i don't think there is much to discuss. You posted this shabad from fifth master to answer my question. Actually this shabad can be posted to answer any question. I can tell my parents I failed my year in university because it was His wish. I can eat off all my roommats' stuff in fridge blaming it on Lord.
We must accept absolute control of Lord (me specially) over our thoughts and lives, but not to make excuse to avoid making any effort.
Guru Rakha.
I can be reached at [EMAIL="laal.singh2@gmail.com."]laal.singh2@gmail.com.[/EMAIL]

Wow.

There is only One Karta Purkh.:happy: If He dosn't Will and He doesn't Do, human body(whom you may think is seprate) cant take another breath.

Checks also come from God Himself, and He is the Doer-There is no second.
Your Friends are no seprate entities from Him. It is Him doing everything. No body can make any effort if He doesnt Do. :).

Awsw mhlw 4 ]
qUM krqw sicAwru mYfw sWeI ]
jo qau BwvY soeI QIsI jo qUM dyih soeI hau pweI ]1] rhwau ]
sB qyrI qUM sBnI iDAwieAw ]
ijs no ik®pw krih iqin nwm rqnu pwieAw ]
gurmuiK lwDw mnmuiK gvwieAw ]
quDu Awip ivCoiVAw Awip imlwieAw ]1]
qUM drIAwau sB quJ hI mwih ]
quJ ibnu dUjw koeI nwih ]
jIA jMq siB qyrw Kylu ]
ivjoig imil ivCuiVAw sMjogI mylu ]2]
ijs no qU jwxwieih soeI jnu jwxY ]
hir gux sd hI AwiK vKwxY ]
ijin hir syivAw iqin suKu pwieAw ]
shjy hI hir nwim smwieAw ]3]
qU Awpy krqw qyrw kIAw sBu hoie ]
quDu ibnu dUjw Avru n koie ]
qU kir kir vyKih jwxih soie ]
jn nwnk gurmuiK prgtu hoie ]4]2]

Aasaa, Fourth Mehl:
You are the True Creator, my Lord and Master.
Whatever pleases You comes to pass. As You give, so do we receive. ||1||Pause||
All belong to You, all meditate on you.
Those who are blessed with Your Mercy obtain the Jewel of the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
The Gurmukhs obtain it, and the self-willed manmukhs lose it.
You Yourself separate them from Yourself, and You Yourself reunite with them again. ||1||
You are the River of Life; all are within You.
There is no one except You.
All living beings are Your playthings.
The separated ones meet, and by great good fortune, those suffering in separation are reunited once again. ||2||
They alone understand, whom You inspire to understand;
they continually chant and repeat the Lord's Praises.
Those who serve You find peace.
They are intuitively absorbed into the Lord's Name. ||3||
You Yourself are the Creator. Everything that happens is by Your Doing.
There is no one except You.
You created the creation; You behold it and understand it.
O servant Nanak, the Lord is revealed through the Gurmukh, the Living Expression of the Guru's Word. ||4||2||

rwgu mwJ AstpdIAw mhlw 1 Gru 1
<> siqgur pRswid ]
sbid rMgwey hukim sbwey ]
scI drgh mhil bulwey ]
scy dIn dieAwl myry swihbw scy mnu pqIAwvixAw ]1]
hau vwrI jIau vwrI sbid suhwvixAw ]
AMimRq nwmu sdw suKdwqw gurmqI mMin vswvixAw ]1] rhwau ]
nw ko myrw hau iksu kyrw ]
swcw Twkuru iqRBvix myrw ]
haumY kir kir jwie GxyrI kir Avgx pCoqwvixAw ]2]
hukmu pCwxY su hir gux vKwxY ]
gur kY sbid nwim nIswxY ]
sBnw kw dir lyKw scY CUtis nwim suhwvixAw ]3]
mnmuKu BUlw Tauru n pwey ]
jm dir bDw cotw Kwey ]
ibnu nwvY ko sMig n swQI mukqy nwmu iDAwvixAw ]4]
swkq kUVy scu n BwvY ]
duibDw bwDw AwvY jwvY ]
iliKAw lyKu n mytY koeI gurmuiK mukiq krwvixAw ]5]
pyeIAVY ipru jwqo nwhI ]
JUiT ivCuMnI rovY DwhI ]
Avgix muTI mhlu n pwey Avgx guix bKswvixAw ]6]
pyeIAVY ijin jwqw ipAwrw ]
gurmuiK bUJY qqu bIcwrw ]
Awvxu jwxw Twik rhwey scY nwim smwvixAw ]7]
gurmuiK bUJY AkQu khwvY ]
scy Twkur swco BwvY ]
nwnk scu khY bynµqI scu imlY gux gwvixAw ]8]1]

Raag Maajh, Ashtapadees: First Mehl, First House:
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
By His Command, all are attuned to the Word of the Shabad,
and all are called to the Mansion of His Presence, the True Court of the Lord.
O my True Lord and Master, Merciful to the meek, my mind is pleased and appeased by the Truth. ||1||
I am a sacrifice, my soul is a sacrifice, to those who are adorned with the Word of the Shabad.
The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord, is forever the Giver of Peace. Through the Guru's Teachings, it dwells in the mind. ||1||Pause||
No one is mine, and I am no one else's.
The True Lord and Master of the three worlds is mine.
Acting in egotism, so very many have died. After making mistakes, they later repent and regret. ||2||
Those who recognize the Hukam of the Lord's Command chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, they are glorified with the Naam.
Everyone's account is kept in the True Court, and through the Beauty of the Naam, they are saved. ||3||
The self-willed manmukhs are deluded; they find no place of rest.
Bound and gagged at Death's Door, they are brutally beaten.
Without the Name, there are no companions or friends. Liberation comes only by meditating on the Naam. ||4||
The false shaaktas, the faithless cynics, do not like the Truth.
Bound by duality, they come and go in reincarnation.
No one can erase pre-recorded destiny; the Gurmukhs are liberated. ||5||
In this world of her parents' house, the young bride did not know her Husband.
Through falsehood, she has been separated from Him, and she cries out in misery.
Defrauded by demerits, she does not find the Mansion of the Lord's Presence. But through virtuous actions, her demerits are forgiven. ||6||
She, who knows her Beloved in her parents' house,
as Gurmukh, comes to understand the essence of reality; she contemplates her Lord.
Her comings and goings cease, and she is absorbed in the True Name. ||7||
The Gurmukhs understand and describe the Indescribable.
True is our Lord and Master; He loves the Truth.
Nanak offers this true prayer: singing His Glorious Praises, I merge with the True One. ||8||1||

No excuses Lalihayer Ji, no excuses, THIS IS ALL IS HIS PRAISE- ONE AND ONLY ONE.

BYrau mhlw 4 ]
siB Gt qyry qU sBnw mwih ]
quJ qy bwhir koeI nwih ]1]
hir suKdwqw myry mn jwpu ]
hau quDu swlwhI qU myrw hir pRBu bwpu ]1] rhwau ]
jh jh dyKw qh hir pRBu soie ]
sB qyrY vis dUjw Avru n koie ]2]
ijs kau qum hir rwiKAw BwvY ]
iqs kY nyVY koie n jwvY ]3]
qU jil Qil mhIAil sB qY BrpUir ]
jn nwnk hir jip hwjrw hjUir ]4]4]

Bhairao, Fourth Mehl:
All hearts are Yours, Lord; You are in all.
There is nothing at all except You. ||1||
O my mind, meditate on the Lord, the Giver of peace.
I praise You, O Lord God, You are my Father. ||1||Pause||
Wherever I look, I see only the Lord God.
All are under Your control; there is no other at all. ||2||
O Lord, when it is Your Will to save someone,
then nothing can threaten him. ||3||
You are totally pervading and permeating the waters, the lands, the skies and all places.
Servant Nanak meditates on the Ever-present Lord. ||4||4||

No need to give emails out, I dont need it- Guru Mere Sang Sadaa Hai Naalay.
He has given us this medium for conversation in which you think your friends have invested a lot of THEIR money and THEIT time- let us USE this one:).

Thanks

SadeePuri

SPNer
Jul 8, 2008
Gurus did all the efforts to collect bhagat bani from all the sources all over india and then got Guru Granth Sahib written with hard work of months just to make sure Guru's sikhs can get directions from 'shabad guru' after Gurus merge with Lord.
And sikhs could only bow their head in front Guru Granth? No effort is needed to understand Guru's message?

I always thought BabaJi tells that all is God's effort and Guru is no different than God Himself. Gurbani is timeless treasure-eternal:cool:.

If God Guru Baba Ji doesn't bless us how can we understand Him!. Without bowing our heads, is their another way to Him!

BabaJi's Hukam: Sir Dhar Tali Galee Meri Aao :wink:

Nov 16, 2007
email is not for you honey22 ji. You are not he only one reading this post. You already got everything figured out:wah:. It is for us sikhs, who are still at lower level.
I just hope sikhs don't become like 50,000 of somnath temple defenders who kept on singing praising lord somnath to defend them instead of fightinhg invaders and mahmud ghazvi killed and looted them with 20,000 men.
I don't even believe your sincerity in this subject (Lord's full control over our actions). You don't even seem like believing in Almighty's control over us, more like you are making fun of it.
I think you guessed it right. Lord want you to keep cutting and paste here instead of discussing anything. And Lord want me to do something else somewhere.
For interested sikhs, though sikhi believe in hard determisnism, Guru Nanak also discussed about discpline and effor on your part (saram khand in japji).
Guru Rakha and good bye.

Honey22

SPNer
Jun 30, 2008
email is not for you honey22 ji. You are not he only one reading this post. You already got everything figured out:wah:. It is for us sikhs, who are still at lower level.
I just hope sikhs don't become like 50,000 of somnath temple defenders who kept on singing praising lord somnath to defend them instead of fightinhg invaders and mahmud ghazvi killed and looted them with 20,000 men.
I don't even believe your sincerity in this subject (Lord's full control over our actions). You don't even seem like believing in Almighty's control over us, more like you are making fun of it.
I think you guessed it right. Lord want you to keep cutting and paste here instead of discussing anything. And Lord want me to do something else somewhere.
For interested sikhs, though sikhi believe in hard determisnism, Guru Nanak also discussed about discpline and effor on your part (saram khand in japji).
Guru Rakha and good bye.

Wow

God, Lord Dhan Guru Ji has figured out everything:yes:.

:happy:Good Luck :happy:

Honey22

SPNer
Jun 30, 2008
O Siblings of Destiny, let none think that they have any power. All act as the Lord causes them to act.:)

gauVI bYrwgix mhlw 4 ]
ijau jnnI suqu jix pwlqI rwKY ndir mJwir ]
AMqir bwhir muiK dy igrwsu iKnu iKnu pocwir ]
iqau siqguru gurisK rwKqw hir pRIiq ipAwir ]1]
myry rwm hm bwirk hir pRB ky hY ieAwxy ]
DMnu DMnu gurU guru siqguru pwDw ijin hir aupdysu dy kIey isAwxy ]1] rhwau ]
jYsI ggin iPrMqI aUfqI kpry bwgy vwlI ]
Eh rwKY cIqu pICY ibic bcry inq ihrdY swir smwlI ]
iqau siqgur isK pRIiq hir hir kI guru isK rKY jIA nwlI ]2]
jYsy kwqI qIs bqIs hY ivic rwKY rsnw mws rqu kyrI ]
koeI jwxhu mws kwqI kY ikCu hwiQ hY sB vsgiq hY hir kyrI ]
iqau sMq jnw kI nr inMdw krih hir rwKY pYj jn kyrI ]3]
BweI mq koeI jwxhu iksI kY ikCu hwiQ hY sB kry krwieAw ]
jrw mrw qwpu isriq swpu sBu hir kY vis hY koeI lwig n skY ibnu hir kw lwieAw ]
AYsw hir nwmu min iciq iniq iDAwvhu jn nwnk jo AMqI Aausir ley CfwieAw ]4]7]13]51]

Gauree Bairaagan, Fourth Mehl:
Just as the mother, having given birth to a son, feeds him and keeps him in her vision
- indoors and outdoors, she puts food in his mouth; each and every moment, she caresses him.
In just the same way, the True Guru protects His GurSikhs, who love their Beloved Lord. ||1||
O my Lord, we are just the ignorant children of our Lord God.
Hail, hail, to the Guru, the Guru, the True Guru, the Divine Teacher who has made me wise through the Lord's Teachings. ||1||Pause||
The white flamingo circles through the sky,
but she keeps her young ones in her mind; she has left them behind, but she constantly remembers them in her heart.
In just the same way, the True Guru loves His Sikhs. The Lord cherishes His GurSikhs, and keeps them clasped to His Heart. ||2||
Just as the tongue, made of flesh and blood, is protected within the scissors of the thirty-two teeth
who thinks that the power lies in the flesh or the scissors? Everything is in the Power of the Lord.
In just the same way, when someone slanders the Saint, the Lord preserves the honor of His servant. ||3||
O Siblings of Destiny, let none think that they have any power. All act as the Lord causes them to act.
Old age, death, fever, poisons and snakes - everything is in the Hands of the Lord. Nothing can touch anyone without the Lord's Order.
Within your conscious mind, O servant Nanak, meditate forever on the Name of the Lord, who shall deliver you in the end. ||4||7||13||51||

SadeePuri

SPNer
Jul 8, 2008
Lalihayer said:

What if that's what God Wills. Can you stop.

First of all Sikhs are all over the world- so need a huge army and resources and big intellegence service network worldwide to kill them. Baba Ji's Bir is not only believed by Sikhs alone either so new Sikhs are born every day- so it is impossible task anyways.

Sir Lalihayer Ji , Sikh Guru Our Lord Guru 5th Nanak Ji, the Creator Himself Sat on a hot plate- He didn't fight against that.

Sikh Guru Our Lord, 9th Nanak, the Creator Himself Sacrificed a human body in Chandichowk- didn't fight against that.

:wah::wah::wah:

Nov 16, 2007
What if that's what God Wills. Can you stop.

First of all Sikhs are all over the world- so need a huge army and resources and big intellegence service network worldwide to kill them. Baba Ji's Bir is not only believed by Sikhs alone either so new Sikhs are born every day- so it is impossible task anyways.

I also suggest that you Sir Lalihayer Ji need not to worry about the Sikhs. Sikh Guru Our Lord Guru 5th Nanak Ji, the Creator Himself Sat on a hot plate- He didn't fight against that.

Sikh Guru Our Lord, 9th Nanak, the Creator Himself Sacrificed a human body in Chandichowk- didn't fight against that.

:wah::wah::wah:
You agree with 5 and 9th master, does'nt seem to agree with 6th and 10th masters actions. So now you pick and choose gurus to follow.

SadeePuri

SPNer
Jul 8, 2008
You agree with 5 and 9th master, does'nt seem to agree with 6th and 10th masters actions. So now you pick and choose gurus to follow.

Who told you I am not in agreement with 6th and 10th Master.

:wah:6th and 10th Nanak is in 11th. same as 5th and 9th:wah:

Let me say it more clearly:
Nanak
God
Guru
BabaJi
Har
Hari
Parmatma
Wahe Guru
Lord
Almighty
Guru Nanak Dev Ji
Guru Angad Dev Ji
Guru Amar Das Ji
Guru Ram Das Ji
Guru Arjun Dev Ji
Guru Har Gobind Ji
Guru Har Rai Ji
Guru Har Krishan Ji
Guru TegBahadur Ji
Guru Gobind Singh Ji
Guru Granth Sahib Ji
All Bhagats of the World
All Saints of the World
All Brahmgyanis of the World
All Self Realized People
His Creation
The Creator

I see One and Only one everywhere- People can have problem with that, this is also His Will. He is directing me in this direction, Him being All and everything- Me kiram jant has nothing to worry about.

SadeePuri

SPNer
Jul 8, 2008
Je bhukh den ta ith hi rajon dukh vich sookh manai:rofl!!:
Guru (Lord) is taking care of His sikhs. What about rest of humanity? So guru is favouring his sikhs over rest of non-sikhs? Please explain.

Where did I say Lord/God is not taking care of the humanity? Where did you hear that?
It seems like you are hearing all wrong things about me OK as He Wills, no worry at all. :rofl!!:
:up:He is everywhere, doing all as He Wills:up:.

HE IS.

Nov 16, 2007
SadeePuri ji,
You said,"Sikh Guru Our Lord Guru 5th Nanak Ji, the Creator Himself Sat on a hot plate- He didn't fight against that.

Sikh Guru Our Lord, 9th Nanak, the Creator Himself Sacrificed a human body in Chandichowk- didn't fight against that."

But 6th and 10th master fought against that. So in your opinion, 6th and 10th master were fighting against His will?

SadeePuri

SPNer
Jul 8, 2008
SadeePuri ji,
You said,"Sikh Guru Our Lord Guru 5th Nanak Ji, the Creator Himself Sat on a hot plate- He didn't fight against that.

Sikh Guru Our Lord, 9th Nanak, the Creator Himself Sacrificed a human body in Chandichowk- didn't fight against that."

But 6th and 10th master fought against that. So in your opinion, 6th and 10th master were fighting against His will?

funny, very funny.
When did I disagree with 6th and 10th master? When Did I say 6thGuru and 10th Guru went against His Will?

When 5th Nanak sat on Hot plate 6th Nanak was performing duties as God Willed Him to do.
9th Nanak was provided the suggestion for the sacrifice Himself from 10th nanak.

very funny Ji

SadeePuri

SPNer
Jul 8, 2008
All Guru's are in His Will. As Guru is not seperate than Him. One and only One. And He Himself is directing me towards this direction. For me kiram jant, all 6th 5th, 10th, 9th and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 11th, All Saints, Lord God, His Creation is same One and only One. There is no distinction at all.

You can impose allegations on me as you want, this no way going to change this realization as it is coming from the Creator Himself. I am just a Kiram Jant, the most neechan neech.

first you declared-
Originally Posted by lalihayer
Guru (Lord) is taking care of His sikhs. What about rest of humanity? So guru is favouring his sikhs over rest of non-sikhs? Please explain.
I asked where did I say this- no answer from you on that:star::star::star::star::star:

second you declared in response of the allegation you imposed on me without me saying anything about it-

SadeePuri ji,

What is this all about? I gave my opinion in my post that was in disagreement of your. I never made up a single thing and imposed any allegation on you Sir Lalihayer Ji.

Anyways thanks a lot for all this

Nov 16, 2007
So I am 'bura' now. And you doing 'bhalaa' by cutting and pasting Gurbani. That exposed your hypocrisy. You judged me as 'bura'.
You are worried , but pretending to live in His will.

Nov 16, 2007
I am firm believer in His will. But you are making fun of it. Whenever you don't have any answer, you cut and paste shabad from another site.
There is no point in playing with words.
Guru Rakha.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM