• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Who Are The Men With The White Beards?

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I made a reference to the men in white beards a while back, and it appears to have upset one of our members , who has a white beard, and is older than me so I feel I should set the record straight.

Who are these men with white beards?, well Sikhism is full of them, they present themselves as experts on every matter Sikh, although most of their knowledge is from stories passed down over the generations, they have very little substance, very little knowledge, and rely mostly on fear and intimidation to get their point across, anyone who refuses to toe the line, is immediately pronounced a heretic, a blasphemer, sometimes physical violence can ensure, these men are normally in prominent positions within Sikhism, and in order to maintain these positions, they will do pretty much anything and everything to preserve the status quo, they speak with great authority, often coughing and clearing their throats for effect, they go on to become babas, sants and start their own deras, whilst their egos expand in direct proportion to their waistlines, they are the reason Sikhism is held back and still embroiled in the culture and traditions of the past.

To the member concerned, please be assured that in no way is the above based on you, I am talking about those that hold prominent positions within Sikhism, those that have authority, influence, I am not referring to keyboard warriors that express personal opinions in their spare time, I hope that clarifies, and I apologise for any offence caused, albeit unintentionally, please understand, if I wished to refer to you, I would have done so straight away, I do not conduct myself in an underhand fashion with ambiguous inferences, if I have something to say about you, please rest assured I will do so in my normal fashion, rather than play games.

Thank you

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: