• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Where Are You From?

Which country are you from

• India

Votes: 32 23.5%
  • USA

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • Canada

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • UK

Votes: 30 22.1%
  • ANZ

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Others.. pls specify

Votes: 24 17.6%

• Total voters

Manisha

SPNer
May 26, 2009
UK
Re: Where Are You From ?

Yeah but I'm confused.. Because I thought you were hinting that it does start with 'M' by saying it does not..
So I said it does not start with 'A' because it does.. :whisling:

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada

Mishi Ji

(I'm actually confused..)

Confusion is the normal state of consciousness for us all, myself included.

What's a nutter?

Dalsingh Ji, I believe that having a twisted sense of humour is - or should be - part of the definition of being a Sikh. Will you inform the proper agency that when they get around to revising the SRM that this must be included?

Chardi kala! :ice:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Yeah but I'm confused.. Because I thought you were hinting that it does start with 'M' by saying it does not..
So I said it does not start with 'A' because it does.. :whisling:

Mishi ji

You are using reverse psypchology, I can see. Well it does not start with either M or with A. Please forgive me for the confusion. However, if you think that the real nutter starts with an A -- well it can't be me can it? :cool:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Mishi Ji

Confusion is the normal state of consciousness for us all, myself included.

What's a nutter?

Dalsingh Ji, I believe that having a twisted sense of humour is - or should be - part of the definition of being a Sikh. Will you inform the proper agency that when they get around to revising the SRM that this must be included?

Chardi kala! :ice:

We should stop Mai ji -- while you are ahead! My sides are splitting with laughter over this last retort! :rofl:

Manisha

SPNer
May 26, 2009
UK

Mishi ji

You are using reverse psypchology, I can see. Well it does not start with either M or with A. Please forgive me for the confusion. However, if you think that the real nutter starts with an A -- well it can't be me can it? :cool:

I am doing no such thing! *secretly giggles* No, seriously I was just saying what I thought was happening.. But I got your message so need to further explain OR confuse me as I see that's what you're trying to do again! :eek:

Well doesn't a real nutter start with "N"?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

I am doing no such thing! *secretly giggles* No, seriously I was just saying what I thought was happening.. But I got your message so need to further explain OR confuse me as I see that's what you're trying to do again! :eek:

Well doesn't a real nutter start with "N"?

Soon as the real nutter responds, you will know that the name starts with a " " :D

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada

Thanks, Mishi. I appreciate that.

And I will gladly accept that title, even though that remark was not directed at me. I usually sign off most places as Mai, TINK, CRf. Perhaps, I should add TN to that. (I used to also use SPTM Semi-Professional Trouble Maker; that was dropped as too cumbersome.)

Abnormailty is one of my more endearing traits. I think.

BTW, I love your avatar picture.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

I think you can save this to your computer and use it whenever you want to.

turban-buddy-icon.gif

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM