• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Vaisakhi Gift - Good Idea?

Jul 13, 2004
UK
See attachment...
I made this image myself [rezised and changed file format to put on here so quality may have reduced], but I am going to print it and put in a glass frame [that actually has no wooden edge] and then super glue multi coloured beads around the edge, also give her a card of course.
My mate got my loads of Christmas gifts in a box so I decided to do this for her for Vaisakhi... is it a good idea?

BTW - if anyone here is from London, I would like to know where I can get Vaisakhi cards at a reasonable price... I went to one shop and they wanted £7.50 for a pack or £1 for an individual card... RIP OFF! I am looking to spend about £1.50 for a pack of ten... cheers!

Oh yeah, and I KNOW it is ages until Vaisakhi but I am the sort of person that likes to be prepared. I already have everybody's easter eggs :)

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Hi Caramel,

This image is such a great thing to see. I myself am going to take a print-out for my desk, of course wont go into those bead details though :)... and wow.. u got Easter eggs ready now itself. Confirms that u prepare things so ahead :)

Aman Veer, Would it be possible to have some back end script which takes care of resizing the images by itself without bothering the uploaders?

Regards, Arvind.

Jul 13, 2004
UK
Haha, well if you want me to make one with a specific style and colours for you I can, and that goes for everyone on the forum... I can also do IK ONGKAAR ones as well.
Arvind, if you give me your email address thought PM I will send you the full size version in the original PNG format which is the size of an A4 paper...

Jul 13, 2004
UK
muslim said:
Hey umm im from london and i guess i could get visaki (sorry for spellin mistake) card.
Hey thanks, all I really wanna know is where I can get them from cheaply... my immediate area is mainly Muslim so not many Sikh places round here.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM