Untouched Beauty Of Nature

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Harkiran Kaur, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Harkiran Kaur

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer SPNer

A few days ago on a trip to Gulmarg, I got the rare opportunity to see an area which is restricted by Indian Army. I only had my iPhone and only about 45 seconds to film this as we were in a vehicle driven by someone else. I didn't expect this to pop into view when we rounded that curve in he road! Till then it was all forested and then opened up to this amazing view. This is a real place. But it looks like something out of a movie with dragons or something.

It was shot and edited entirely on an iPhone 7 plus by myself! Sorry for the slow frame rate. It was recorded in 30 fps and I didn't have time to play with settings to shoot in 120 fps so I could slow it down smoother. As a result it's a bit choppy but I would have missed it entirely if I had tried to mess with settings!

• Like Like x 2
    • Loved It! Loved It! x 2
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. Aman Singh

Aman Singh Admin SPNer

Simply Beautiful! :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

We used to read in the history books... “Gar firdaus bar-rue zamin ast, hami asto, hamin asto, hamin ast.” “If there is a heaven on earth, it’s here, it’s here,” - Jehangir

Thank you for sharing!

4. Tejwant Singh

Tejwant Singh Mentor Writer SPNer

Harkiran,
    Guru Fateh.
    Please share with us the metamorphosis of yours while staying in the midst of the breathtaking surroundings for 6 months. I dare not touch the MIL side of it.