• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

United Sikhs United Sikhs Initiative Against Hunger

May 13, 2007
Sorry but I did not get it. It would lbe much appreciated if somebody enlightened me about united sikhs (organisation?) and how they feed needy people? Do they feed needy people in India or in Western countries? Thanx​

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
singh is king ji

All you have to do is used the Google search engine. Enter United Sikhs in the search bar. Find their web site. There they keep a complete archive of their initiatives which are worldwide.

You can also check the "United Sikhs" link on our home page here at SPN under Sikh Organizations.

Why do I think you know all of this without my having to tell you?

Thank you.

May 13, 2007
singh is king ji

All you have to do is used the Google search engine. Enter United Sikhs in the search bar. Find their web site. There they keep a complete archive of their initiatives which are worldwide.

You can also check the "United Sikhs" link on our home page here at SPN under Sikh Organizations.

Why do I think you know all of this without my having to tell you?

Thank you.

Thanx spnadmin ji I already did after posting my reply i.e what you suggested....google

I just checked their website, and after having a look on united sikhs website when returned on spn, found your reply.

I did not have a proper look on archieve section yet but would definitly check it out.

You are right sir, I already used search engine before seeing your reply and how somebody knows why and what you think ji?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I think it is great when members use search engines to try to get some of their questions answered before posting and starting from scratch. Thanks for the follow up. :)

May 13, 2007
But still one thing is striking on my head that instead of telling straight forward about united sikhs you just referred to their website. spn admin ji, if somebody asks something he needs a straight forward answer instead of referral coz everbody is able to googlle otherwise there is no need to waste time on forums. Bhul chuk maaf ji

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
That is because many times questions are asked that have already been answered. You ask why bother with forums? We have a section about United Sikhs right here at SPN, with dozens of articles about their achievements. :) In addition, forums are good places to discuss topics. Search engines are good places to find the fundamentals needed for discussion.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM