• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Undercover Mosque

SikhGiani

SPNer
Sep 16, 2010
i was recently watching this video and would like to get views with what people think.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2515587181120245843&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
We know that the whole world is faced with alot of problems and issues, however this particular one shouldn't be ignored and placed lower on the priority list. It is too huge a issue.

Muslim extremists, fundamentalists, jihad-holy war,every non-muslim an infidel or kaffaar, terrorism, conquer the world, only muslims should live, suicide bombers, islamic law should control the world, the world order should be muslim...................these are the terms and phrases that are repeatedly recited........

They have done and are still doing a fantastic job brainwashing their youth with these extreme, drastic and radical ideas..

The mosques are opening up in all the corners of the world even in the least expected
places like Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia and many other deep south redneck areas. These are places where after much controversy and negative reactions from locals they have still got these mosques sometimess disguised as muslim centres opening up.

It is via these mosques and centres that the brainwashing tactics are exploited whilst taking onboard new recruits.

The Jihad is ON, oh yes its on and happening all the while.

Much of society lives in fear of them, worrying about the next human massacre.

Nearly all muslim kids in the west and everywhere, from the age of elementary or so start learning and living islam, can read the koran, read and write arabic, start their five daily prayers.
Compare this with our kids in the west, that can barely read or write punjabi and often struggle to understand the language.

The tyranny and oppresion, to stand up against these acts of islam is what gave sikhism its foundation, substance and importance.

However, as sikhs, we seem to be all divided in different sects, lost in directions from our origins, trying to dominate over each other.
It's all very very sad that the problem with these islamic activities is the same as it was back then. It was these very problems that were the main roots in the formation of the Khalsa panth.

IF ONLY SIKHS COULD UNITE AND FORM THAT UNTOUCHABLE BOND THAT COULD BE STRONG ENOUGH TO DIMINISH THE ACTS OF THESE OPPRESSORS.

Interestingly, there is another thread to look at about the Nihangs.
In this situation we could really do with their strong spiritual, mental and physical qualities.
If they were going as strong and had more political power they would not have let this problem escalate.

I mean imagine if an army of nihangs were airport security for united airlaines, I doubt that the 9/11 bombers would have boarded the flights.
Or even say if one nihang was like an air marshall on the flight, I doubt that a terrorist would have been able to proceed with the hijacking.
This sounds far fetched, I know, but so are these islamic motives.

These fanatics cannot be advised or taught by any means. Every non muslim is viewed as impure and not a creature of God.
Only if they experience fear from us infidels can they be stopped in their tracks.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a heroic notable figure for instigating a khalsa fauj that instilled fear with violence. When I say violence, it was not anything like the violence we encounter today.
It was acts of violence without the element of anger.
The anger was overcome and retracted with love for the true righteous divine One Lord.

In this present age it is very difficult for one to act with violence without the element of anger.
We don't even see this in mma competitions, the anger seems to be there with each other even though the objective is to get the highest ranking in the competition.

The nihangs were acquainted and acclimitised to this unique role of violence with non or very controlled anger.
We could all learn a great deal from their skills.

Waheguru

LuckySingh

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
<TABLE cellSpacing=5><TBODY><TR><TD>Sri Guru Granth Sahib p 1350
</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਮਾਟੀ ਏਕ ਅਨੇਕ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਕਰਿ ਸਾਜੀ ਸਾਜਨਹਾਰੈ

Mātī ek anek bẖāʼnṯ kar sājī sājanhārai.

The clay is the same, but the Fashioner has fashioned it in various ways.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਨਾ ਕਛੁ ਪੋਚ ਮਾਟੀ ਕੇ ਭਾਂਡੇ ਨਾ ਕਛੁ ਪੋਚ ਕੁੰਭਾਰੈ ॥੨॥

Nā kacẖẖ pocẖ mātī ke bẖāʼnde nā kacẖẖ pocẖ kumbẖārai. ||2||

There is nothing wrong with the pot of clay - there is nothing wrong with the Potter. ||2||

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਸਚਾ ਏਕੋ ਸੋਈ ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਕੀਆ ਸਭੁ ਕਛੁ ਹੋਈ

Sabẖ mėh sacẖā eko so▫ī ṯis kā kī▫ā sabẖ kacẖẖ ho▫ī.

The One True Lord abides in all; by His making, everything is made.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਹੁਕਮੁ ਪਛਾਨੈ ਸੁ ਏਕੋ ਜਾਨੈ ਬੰਦਾ ਕਹੀਐ ਸੋਈ ॥੩॥

Hukam pacẖẖānai so eko jānai banḏā kahī▫ai so▫ī. ||3||

Whoever realizes the Hukam of His Command, knows the One Lord. He alone is said to be the Lord's slave. ||3||

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਅਲਹੁ ਅਲਖੁ ਜਾਈ ਲਖਿਆ ਗੁਰਿ ਗੁੜੁ ਦੀਨਾ ਮੀਠਾ

Alhu alakẖ na jā▫ī lakẖi▫ā gur guṛ ḏīnā mīṯẖā.

The Lord Allah is Unseen; He cannot be seen. The Guru has blessed me with this sweet molasses.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਮੇਰੀ ਸੰਕਾ ਨਾਸੀ ਸਰਬ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੁ ਡੀਠਾ ॥੪॥੩॥

Kahi Kabīr merī sankā nāsī sarab niranjan dīṯẖā. ||4||3||

Says Kabeer, my anxiety and fear have been taken away; I see the Immaculate Lord pervading everywhere. ||4||3||

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਪ੍ਰਭਾਤੀ

Parbẖāṯī.

Prabhaatee:

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬ ਕਹਹੁ ਮਤ ਝੂਠੇ ਝੂਠਾ ਜੋ ਬਿਚਾਰੈ

Beḏ kaṯeb kahhu maṯ jẖūṯẖe jẖūṯẖā jo na bicẖārai.

Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਜਉ ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਖੁਦਾਇ ਕਹਤ ਹਉ ਤਉ ਕਿਉ ਮੁਰਗੀ ਮਾਰੈ ॥੧॥

Ja▫o sabẖ mėh ek kẖuḏā▫e kahaṯ ha▫o ṯa▫o ki▫o murgī mārai. ||1||

You say that the One Lord is in all, so why do you kill chickens? ||1||

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਮੁਲਾਂ ਕਹਹੁ ਨਿਆਉ ਖੁਦਾਈ

Mulāʼn kahhu ni▫ā▫o kẖuḏā▫ī.

O Mullah, tell me: is this God's Justice?

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਤੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਕਾ ਭਰਮੁ ਜਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

Ŧere man kā bẖaram na jā▫ī. ||1|| rahā▫o.

The doubts of your mind have not been dispelled. ||1||Pause||

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਪਕਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਆਨਿਆ ਦੇਹ ਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਮਾਟੀ ਕਉ ਬਿਸਮਿਲਿ ਕੀਆ

Pakar jī▫o āni▫ā ḏeh bināsī mātī ka▫o bismil kī▫ā.

You seize a living creature, and then bring it home and kill its body; you have killed only the clay.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਜੋਤਿ ਸਰੂਪ ਅਨਾਹਤ ਲਾਗੀ ਕਹੁ ਹਲਾਲੁ ਕਿਆ ਕੀਆ ॥੨॥

Joṯ sarūp anāhaṯ lāgī kaho halāl ki▫ā kī▫ā. ||2||

The light of the soul passes into another form. So tell me, what have you killed? ||2||

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਕਿਆ ਉਜੂ ਪਾਕੁ ਕੀਆ ਮੁਹੁ ਧੋਇਆ ਕਿਆ ਮਸੀਤਿ ਸਿਰੁ ਲਾਇਆ

Ki▫ā ujū pāk kī▫ā muhu ḏẖo▫i▫ā ki▫ā masīṯ sir lā▫i▫ā.

And what good are your purifications? Why do you bother to wash your face? And why do you bother to bow your head in the mosque?

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਜਉ ਦਿਲ ਮਹਿ ਕਪਟੁ ਨਿਵਾਜ ਗੁਜਾਰਹੁ ਕਿਆ ਹਜ ਕਾਬੈ ਜਾਇਆ ॥੩॥

Ja▫o ḏil mėh kapat nivāj gujārahu ki▫ā haj kābai jā▫i▫ā. ||3||

Your heart is full of hypocrisy; what good are your prayers or your pilgrimage to Mecca? ||3||

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਤੂੰ ਨਾਪਾਕੁ ਪਾਕੁ ਨਹੀ ਸੂਝਿਆ ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਮਰਮੁ ਜਾਨਿਆ

Ŧūʼn nāpāk pāk nahī sūjẖi▫ā ṯis kā maram na jāni▫ā.

You are impure; you do not understand the Pure Lord. You do not know His Mystery.

</TD></TR><TR><TD>ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਭਿਸਤਿ ਤੇ ਚੂਕਾ ਦੋਜਕ ਸਿਉ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨਿਆ ॥੪॥੪॥

Kahi Kabīr bẖisaṯ ṯe cẖūkā ḏojak si▫o man māni▫ā. ||4||4||

Says Kabeer, you have missed out on paradise; your mind is set on hell. ||4||4||
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM