• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Two More SAD(A) Leaders Booked In Sedition Case (Hindustan Times)

parvati

SPNer
Jun 16, 2005
USA, California, Fremont
What else can the hindustani government do? All they accomplish is false cases against peolpe. They really need to work on their human rights a bit more. I mean, what they do is simply out of quiestion. Gosh, Hindustan has the most trashy politics I've ever viewed, its absolute rubbish...

-parvati

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
parvati ji,

With due respect, I request you not to generalize things. It is encouraged that one may like to substantiate their comments in support of anything one writes.

Regards.

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
"With due respect, I request you not to generalize things. It is encouraged that one may like to substantiate their comments in support of anything one writes."

These are someones views. I don't know what you are talking about when u say "Thanks. I am sure, you will learn more on this site."

what will he learn that so special in this site?

parvati

SPNer
Jun 16, 2005
USA, California, Fremont
Okay so my friends uncle lives in Sungroor, and he said that after Simranjit singh Mann was aressted, he was punched continulously on the sides till he fainted still saying "Khalistan Zinda Badh".

Is he not 60 years of age? How brutul can the police get? They had no right to hit him, no right at all...

parvati

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
The indian government is playing a game with sikhs. It's too bad that some sikhs don't believe the indian gov't is torutring sikhs. The government is torturing simranjit singh mann. A sikh panthic leader. And nothing is happeneing to stop this. This tells you the power the indian government has.

parvati

SPNer
Jun 16, 2005
USA, California, Fremont
khalsa-raj-karega said:
The indian government is playing a game with sikhs. It's too bad that some sikhs don't believe the indian gov't is torutring sikhs. The government is torturing simranjit singh mann. A sikh panthic leader. And nothing is happeneing to stop this. This tells you the power the indian government has.

Of course, and if anyone such as Simranjit Singh Mann do try to stop this, they are placed in jail... I mean who do we have as our "So called Panthic leaders?" Prakash singh Badal? Bibi Jagir Kaur? I mean all they do is simply work for the government in a way, along with not helping our sikh's which are being tortured in jail... My friend says, Simranjit singh mann is to be let out of jail any day now, i disagree, i think they will keep him in for another month or so...

parvati

Jun 1, 2004
Define Khalistan. What is your visualisation of "Khalistan"? What will be so special about it? Thanks.

What will he learn that so special in this site?

There is nothing special about SPN as scuh. But its members from various religious backgrounds, ethnicities with diverse pool of thoughts and geographical locations that makes this forum so special. We would love to hear about the things that you would like see in this site. You can know more about our vision by visiting our mainpag at http://www.sikhphilosophy.net. :)

Best Regards

parvati

SPNer
Jun 16, 2005
USA, California, Fremont
Aman Singh said:
Define Khalistan. What is your visualisation of "Khalistan"? What will be so special about it? Thanks.

Best Regards

Well, khalistan........thats a really long time away isn't it?!?! I mean all of our Sikh's talk about making Khalistan and having Khalistan, but the fact is that half of our people don't even know about:

Operation bluestar
Sant jarnail singh ji, (along with other religious figures)
Our sikh history
All our Sikh women and men that died for us.
How the Hindustani Government discriminates us as a religion.
The difference between who is right and wrong, for example HALF OF OUR SIKH'S THINK THAT PRAKASH SINGH BADAL IS GOOD, AND THEY THINK THAT SIMRANJIT SINGH MANN IS A TERRORIST. I mean these people need to get into reality....

very sad if you actually think about this, these points i stated are only a few out of multiples.... :hmm:

And whe talk of making Khalistan... wow.

best regards
*parvati

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
"What will he learn that so special in this site? "

I said this because Arvind made it sound like his life was going to dramatically change because he was on a forum. It seemed like Arvind thought he had more intelligence then parvati. So that was i asked hiom this question. I asked what will he or I learn that you have learned.

I think Khalistan will be a nation of freedom. Also why is it that every other religion has a country. for ex. Isreal: Jewish, Saudia Arabia: Muslims, Christains:various countries, Hindu: India. Also after the halocaust and World War 2 the Jewish people had made Isreal for there rights and freedoms This reason why i am saying hindu is for india is because why is it that India is called HINDUSTAN.Why is it that India has to be called HINDUSTAN? Is it because its run by HINDU's. There are other religions in India you know. Sikh's, Muslims, christain, buddhuits etc. . The dheli riots occured where innocent sikhs were taken out of there houses and were slaughtered and killed. :}--}:. The destruction of the Akal takht. Along with 37 other gurdwara were destryed by the Indian Government. Along with the gurdwara's Sri guru granth sahib's were also destroyed. This is all the doing of the indian government and Sikhs in India dont have the rights and freedoms. The thing that will be speacial about khalistan is that sikhs will finnally get the righs and freedoms they deserve that the indian government doesnt give them.

"Define Khalistan. What is your visualisation of "Khalistan"? What will be so special about it? Thanks"

I hope i answered your question
bhul chuk maff

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM