• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Two Gurus In Gurdwaras. Are We In Denial? (Video)

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
Tilak????? What a shame.... Where are our faith keepers who did not take a second to decalre one person tankhaiya ( no technicalities please...)
Here a whole sarbat is doing something which sarbat khalsa did not permit, I guess?
Any answers? or discussions.... vaad vivaad, samvaad.

Hardip Singh

SPNer
Jan 14, 2009
Tilak????? What a shame.... Where are our faith keepers who did not take a second to decalre one person tankhaiya ( no technicalities please...)
Here a whole sarbat is doing something which sarbat khalsa did not permit, I guess?
Any answers? or discussions.... vaad vivaad, samvaad.

Perfactly said, Sir. They are not Sarbat Khalsa but the TAMASSBEANS or just the mook spectators. I , myself tried to intervene in this act during my last visit to Sachkhand Hazoor Sahib in Oct 2008, but I was forcefully lifted from the place and shown the doors. No arguments and specially against their MARYADAS. Anotherthing I came to know during my that visit was , a new Gurdwara called Mahakaal Sahib had come up just on the right side of the main gate, where this is practised daily and the Meat Prasad is distributed in the sangat. That time going rate was about 3500/- for one goat's sacifice.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Perfactly said, Sir. They are not Sarbat Khalsa but the TAMASSBEANS or just the mook spectators. I , myself tried to intervene in this act during my last visit to Sachkhand Hazoor Sahib in Oct 2008, but I was forcefully lifted from the place and shown the doors. No arguments and specially against their MARYADAS. Anotherthing I came to know during my that visit was , a new Gurdwara called Mahakaal Sahib had come up just on the right side of the main gate, where this is practised daily and the Meat Prasad is distributed in the sangat. That time going rate was about 3500/- for one goat's sacifice.

I guess I should believe it but I can't. Anyway you are khalsa in action. Good for you.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM