• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Thinking Aloud

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
SikhPhilosophy writes:-

<<Sir, you can introduce yourself under off-topics section and let us know more about your education and background... people would surely benefit from inputs from people like yourself, Amarpal Ji and others
Welcome to your own network...

Regards>>

Thanx for the warm welcome. I do appreciate that.

Before I Introduce myself I would like to share certain things.

I am not a 'sir':), Just a seeker like all of us. This is not MY OWN network. This network belongs to Guru Nanak's concept of 'Vand Kei Chaknah'. We all come here to share what is perceived in us through our personal 'Dasam Duar'. I want to thank every participant of this forum for letting me THINK ALOUD about IK ONG KAAR with them.

Thinking aloud is always a rough draft. As it is a rough draft and always will be, I would need your help in proof reading so I can get better.

The final draft only belongs to THE ONE.

I have no personal views regarding anything. The views that I share with you are the haphazard collage of Body, Mind & Soul put together through Gurbani.

My name is Tejwant Singh (Teji). I was born in Ferozepore, Punjab and was raised in U.K. from the age of 15. I was in the last year of High School then. At the age of 21 I went to Sao Paulo, Brasil where I taught english as a second language for 9 years. Yes I do speak Portugese fluently.

My acadamic education stopped in India except for 6 months that I took O levels in London. But my quest as a seeker never ceased and my thirst to know more about myself through Gurmat has never been quenched. I think thats why we say that 'Sikhi is a journey not a destination.

It is an honor to be part of this Cyber Sadh Sangat.

Nirbhau, Nirvair

Teji

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Dear Tejwant Singh ji,

I like reading your posts. When you say - 'Sikhi is a journey not a destination.' - This gives me more inclination towards taking sikhi as a way of life rather just another ism!

Keep up the good work.

Best Regards, Arvind.

etinder

SPNer
Jul 26, 2004
New Delhi, India
Dera tejwant and arvind veer,
i totally agree with you that sikhi is a journey and not an end, and arvind veer u speak my mind here, people often asks me is what it is like to be amritdhari? i usually reply that its a way of life.

I feel very good that i have come to this forum, its a food for the soul
regards
etinder

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: