• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Effects Of Starvation

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Ok, so its been a few days now on the new wolf starvation diet, which consists of no energy drinks, no crisps, burgers, lustful thoughts, etc etc etc.

The more I get used to life without these, the less I seem to be interested in the madness. Oh the madness, how I used to miss it, how it defined me, but, today, I do not wish for madness. I have a heavy cold, so, yes I have cheated, it is the heavy cold which has made the starvation diet possible, frankly, I have no interest in food, sex, anything other than my bunged up ears, and my throat on fire.

Today is Wednesday, the day my stepson comes over to the house, I normally leave them to it, they watch a film in bed and eat Pizza, however, of late, stepson has been turning up at the shop, helping out, although we have had our differences, it is very pleasing to have a good relationship, so, today, not having wolfish thoughts clog up my brain, I took them out for a roast dinner, and then we all walked the dogs, we even met up with another couple, and gulp, I made small talk, without any embarrasing comments, and without Sian looking nervous, I just made small talk, a few jokes, observations, no sarcasm, no bitter gallows humour, nothing too highbrow, no german philsophy, just pleasant.

I am sorry to say that normally, I am merely thinking of the time between my next wolfish action, everything exists just to fill in time between that and now, its different, very different.

I envy those that feel like this all the time, I envy them and I pity them at the same time, but thats duality for you............

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM