• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Taksal - A Critical Analysis

Dec 1, 2006
We keep doing bipran kee reet, there will be no parteet so there won't be raj until these are resolved. That is why anti-Panthic elements don't want us to resolve anything. First accept the Panthic rehat maryada as it is and then there won't be issues. Ego will be out of it and we can sit down and make any changes needed.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/gurma...-worng-doubts-aboout-bani-onto.html#post49722

As in Taksal issue Bhai Bijla Singh Ji are busy so das will not come over there bit would like to mention again Damdamiyan and Amrisari Guru Granth and one fighting for them are there in Pracheen Panth Prakash of Bhangu.Taksal calims about Taksal being in Guru Bilas Patshahi Sixth,but das has not read it as yet.
Reson for das’ suing Foul language is that let this self acclaimed Fauj knows how does a solder talks in which ever part of world he is or she is.And as he trys to act hooligan and this the way hooligans are tackeled.non is his own work.Das by mercy of Akal trys his humble attempt.

This was the p m TKF sent Das.Das answered and all is public.Das is nnot secerative of his mission.

Gurfateh
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Khalsa Fauj
What is your duty?Where do you live?
When did you move to UK?
Why did you move to UK?
How old are you?
What is your family status? Kids? Wife? Bati?
Did you spend time in indian military?
When and how long?
Why did you leave?
Why do you still follow rss propaganda if you have left them?
What is the difference between you and rss?

Either be a Sikh of Guru and discard all of hindu mythology and garbage like tria chariters or openly declare that you are not a Sikh.
If you declare you are not a Sikh and have nothing to do with Guru, I won't bother you or make fun of you.

Your threats aren't going to work. Let me tell you this. So don't bother posting threats. Taksali have been giving me threats also. The more threats you give, the more i will punk you and make fun of you because threats have opposite effect on me.

For real, who the hell do you think you are?
Taksal isn't 300 years old. It is like 80 years old. The guys who got kicked out of Gurudwaras opened was deras like damdami taksal and stuff.
I call it hindu taksal and creates hindu coins, not Khalsas.
As for the Khalistani Babbars and Taksalis. They are lost and misguided like you are so they don't influence me either. Anyone supporting dasam granth is and idiot and needs to be excommunicated from the Panth. E.g. you and taksal and saad babas like pehova and jagera and chicagowala. Low life losers, batis and rapists.
yuo said that das is agent of GOI and trying to divide the faith in maiden post.Das did not like but used your vocabulary.
---------
First anser the facts by das and then das has already despatched very own missionries of your type to get about your Akhanda Katha Jatha.

Das tolrated your abuses only thinking that your aree from akhand kirtani Jatha,while das is thier biggest critique.Das also tolrated your derogatory referance to his role model,S; Gurbax Singh Ji Kalal Afghana by calling him Kala.

So das has single moto.to unite all sikhs with whichever theier precetpion about Gurmat is.Then to make a tleast one state for them.Which is pro to them and other faiths also like Muslims,Chirstians etc.

Anyone ,even his father or family member comes to way of Das.Das will not leave that person active to carry out misdeeds.

Yuo can continue you tirad.Das welcomes you.

vd Singh.

Jan 30, 2005
Kaloo Raam is not just wrong on "certain things" but on most of the things. He attacks respected Gursikhs in the panth such as Baba Jarnail Singh Ji, Bhai Veer Singh Ji, Baba Banda Singh Ji and others. He insulted Amrit, 5 banis and numerous other accepted practices.

Patasay have been used in Amrit eversince. The oldest written accounts on Amrit are of spy of Aurangzeb, Abul Durani and Bhai Jeevan singh Ji (previous name Bhai Jait Mal Ji). Bhai Sahib clearly states in his account that five banis were recited, sarabloh was used and patasay were used. Reference of Bhai Kahan Singh is not solid as it is based on hearsay. In any case, this is not the point of discussion here.

Promoting 5 banis in morning when Panth has decided 3.
- Wetdream during Akhand Paath
- Sachkhand at a special location
- Opposing the jhatka tradition
- Bhagats being stuck in karam khund
- Bhagats being alive during times of Guru Nanak Ji
- Sarabloh
- Bibek

Not all jathebandis approved maryada. Again, it sets minimum requirements but nowhere does it say that reading 5 banis is wrong. No proof was provided as to why 3 banis and not five when most of the jathebandis read five banis. My cousin was told to recite all five banis at Akal Takhat Sahib. Sachkhand exists - "Sachkhand Wassay Nirankar". According to Meharbaan Janamsakhi and Bhagat bani Ithaas much evidence has been provided. I suggest you read it first. I personally have not read these accounts but I still believe Bhagats were Sikhs because their bani is directly in line with Gurubani. Gurbani is clear on the stance that without obtaining naam from Satguru no one can get salvation. This also applies to Bhagats. Sarabloh and bibek have been discussed with you previously so no need to do it again. Jhatka was opposed but for every point evidence was presented. It was not Bhai Sahib who mistranslated but it is you who are doing this.

Rehat Maryada, Missionary printed books, Gurbani, Vaars and Rehatnamas prove it beyond the doubt that Naam is Gurmantar. Professor Sahib Singh agrees with it also.

By insulting other jathebandis and using foul language you are only harming your own jeevan and weakening your own case. When you use foul language just think if Guru Sahib would use the same words. All issues can be resolved with love. SGPC Maryada cannot be accepted entirely. It makes no sense to accept it first and then change it. Change it first and then accept it. I do not reject it but I simply disagree with some points. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dec 1, 2006
Why doesn't the whole Panth agree to it?
Did Guru Sahib not agree to hukam of Panth?
Are these chola walas above Guru Sahib?
Do these people know more about maryada than Guru?
When Guru Sahib gave us the saroop of Sohila who gave these gentlemen permission to change it?
Opposers of Panthic maryada claim that banis are shortened. No bani is shortened.

Please read Prof. Sahib Singh's teekah or listen to Katha by Gyani Harbhajan Singh.

Then you say ptaasas were used. How were ptaasas made in the puratan times? Was there a machine?

The source used to promote sarbloh is not credible either.

Prof. Sahib Singh has done aarth of Guru Granth Sahib Ji and he clearly states that no where is Jhatka banned and it is also recorded in history then how can you say we do wrong aarth and saadh babas do right aarth?

Who would know more? Someone who has done degrees or someone who went to school for 5 years?

Sachkhand is a state not a location so please listen to aarth or read aarth again.

As for nitnaim banis, there is no mins or maxes. Nitneim is nitneim. To promote person maryada as nitneim is serious munmutt.

Once you do nitneim, any other banis you read is not nitneim.

As for naam and simran, this issue is too long to discuss or explain here so I don't want to start it again.

Dasam granth and jhatka is the focus as these are more important issues. Especially dasam granth.

What is your definition of SatGuru?
Akaal Purakh gives salvation and is mukat jugat jea kaa daata.

Bhagat Sheikh Farid didn't do jaap of Waheguru did he?
He left long before Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj.

Dec 1, 2006
Ego is the only reason which stops people from accepting Panthic maryada.
Let me say one thing, kaum is waking up and you guys might be left behind. I don't want that as you guys are very good people with a lot of devotion but it has to be used for the right cause.

How about when other jathabandis insult Missionaries and make false allegations on them and Gursikhs related to missionaries?

It is Panthic maryada and not SGPC maryada.
If 2 people didn't agree to it, it is not Panth's fault. They should have stayed and proven their points if they were so right.
Saying Panth didn't accept is lame excuse.
Panth spent more than a decade on it and you say Panth didn't accept.
Bohat Sharam Walee Gull Hai.
If I use the excuse and make a messed up Maryada, would that be okay?

Dec 1, 2006
Didn't taksal just disrespect Bhai Jarnail Singh by calling him congress agent in that book published recently? How about saying bani was changed by british?

Kala Afgana isn't a bonafied vidvaan, he did make mistakes and he can be convinced easily to accept them if pressure is put on him. But instead of putting pressure, we used hate and bash. This didn't achieve us anything. He did make like 11 mistakes, some are big and I don't like everything he says.
He wrote 13 books. That is a lot so mistakes are bound to happen. He didn't say he rejects Amrit Sanchaar or anything like that. He said he doesn't agree with the banis presently being read at Amrit Sanchaar.
As for other points, we can convince him, I can convince him. Not a big deal and he is no danger to Panth as he has been excommunicated.
Problem is from those who claim to create coins of truth but in the process are creating brahmanified karamkanids.

Blind faith won't get us anywhere. We need to wake up and read everyone. Everyone is human and makes mistakes.

Jan 30, 2005
I will make it short as you are not providing any references.

1) Prof Sahib and Rehat Maryada clearly say that Naam is Gurmantar. Who is wrong? You or the above two?
2) Bhagat Farid Ji was a Sikh because the Bani that is in Guru Granth Sahib is of Fardi Saani. Proofs were provided to you on the other forum. Farid Ji used words like Guru, Prabh which are not used by Muslims.
3) I met kala Afghana personally before he was kicked out of the panth. When he was asked questions he didn't know he had written such stuff in his books. Didn't seem like he was the one who wrote them.
4) If you think Kala Afghana can be convinced then what makes you think Taksal and others can't? It is highly biased thinking to apply your logic only to one side. At least Ghagga admitted his mistakes for which I give him respect but Afghana is out of the question. Taksal also wrote many books so mistakes are bound to happen. Right?
5) Can you give me names of the jathebandis that approved the Maryada? I know missionaries did but who else?
6) I don't care how patasay were made or how sarabloh bata was made. Or even how swords and guns were made during those times. Oldest account of Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji clearly state that patasay were used and five banis were recited. When Maryada was drafted patasay were included for a reason and the reason was that it is part of Amrit Sanchaar. 3 banis, and jhatka are two major points that need a final solution. Until then I will stick with what I believe is right – Five Banis and no Jhatka.
7) Satguru is True Guru. There has only been one and will only be One. That is Guru Nanak Sahib whose Jot is one with Waheguru.

Jan 30, 2005
I will make it short as you are not providing any references.

1) Prof Sahib and Rehat Maryada clearly say that Naam is Gurmantar. Who is wrong? You or the above two?
2) Bhagat Farid Ji was a Sikh because the Bani that is in Guru Granth Sahib is of Fardi Saani. Proofs were provided to you on the other forum. Farid Ji used words like Guru, Prabh which are not used by Muslims.
3) I met kala Afghana personally before he was kicked out of the panth. When he was asked questions he didn't know he had written such stuff in his books. Didn't seem like he was the one who wrote them.
4) If you think Kala Afghana can be convinced then what makes you think Taksal and others can't? It is highly biased thinking to apply your logic only to one side. At least Ghagga admitted his mistakes for which I give him respect but Afghana is out of the question. Taksal also wrote many books so mistakes are bound to happen. Right?
5) Can you give me names of the jathebandis that approved the Maryada? I know missionaries did but who else?
6) I don't care how patasay were made or how sarabloh bata was made. Or even how swords and guns were made during those times. Oldest account of Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji clearly state that patasay were used and five banis were recited. When Maryada was drafted patasay were included for a reason and the reason was that it is part of Amrit Sanchaar. 3 banis, and jhatka are two major points that need a final solution. Until then I will stick with what I believe is right – Five Banis and no Jhatka.
7) Satguru is True Guru. There has only been one and will only be One. That is Guru Nanak Sahib whose Jot is one with Waheguru.

The real problem is that when it comes to Dasam Granth or bashing other jathas you are all over the place but when people attack Sikhi by saying “there is no need to take Amrit or keep hair” on this very forum you are nowhere to be found.

Dec 1, 2006
"1) Prof Sahib and Rehat Maryada clearly say that Naam is Gurmantar. Who is wrong? You or the above two?"
?? I go with rehat marayda dude.

"2) Bhagat Farid Ji was a Sikh because the Bani that is in Guru Granth Sahib is of Fardi Saani. Proofs were provided to you on the other forum. Farid Ji used words like Guru, Prabh which are not used by Muslims."
Not hard to write an article to try to prove something. I wrote why it isn't Farid Sani and that it is Sheikh Farid. Read his bani and you will be clear. Stop following articles.

"3) I met kala Afghana personally before he was kicked out of the panth. When he was asked questions he didn't know he had written such stuff in his books. Didn't seem like he was the one who wrote them."
I don't know. Might be. I haven't read his books. Just some articles and some info about him.

"4) If you think Kala Afghana can be convinced then what makes you think Taksal and others can't? It is highly biased thinking to apply your logic only to one side. At least Ghagga admitted his mistakes for which I give him respect but Afghana is out of the question. Taksal also wrote many books so mistakes are bound to happen. Right?"
Forget afgana. Don't worry about him. Taksalis haven't agreed to one mistake yet and their books been written since a long time. If they can agree to mistakes, then i will be the happiest person alive. I will hold an Akhand Paath. Remind me if I forget as I am a human and bound to forget things.

"5) Can you give me names of the jathebandis that approved the Maryada? I know missionaries did but who else?"
Well, everyone was there. Jathaybandis didn't have to declare, we accept. Almost everyone accepted at that time. It was after 1947 which corruption happened on the most part.

"6) I don't care how patasay were made or how sarabloh bata was made. Or even how swords and guns were made during those times. Oldest account of Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji clearly state that patasay were used and five banis were recited. When Maryada was drafted patasay were included for a reason and the reason was that it is part of Amrit Sanchaar. 3 banis, and jhatka are two major points that need a final solution. Until then I will stick with what I believe is right – Five Banis and no Jhatka."
Ptaasay isn't a big issue. Lets not make it an issue. I don't care either. Jhatka has been resolved and i gave you rehatnamas for the nitneim banis and u can use the same ones for jhatka.

"7) Satguru is True Guru. There has only been one and will only be One. That is Guru Nanak Sahib whose Jot is one with Waheguru."
SatGur Mera Sada Sada Naa Aavai Naa Jaa-aye
Oh Abenaasi Purakh Hai Subh Meh Ruheyaa Smaa-aye.
Correct me if I misquoed the tukh.

"The real problem is that when it comes to Dasam Granth or bashing other jathas you are all over the place but when people attack Sikhi by saying “there is no need to take Amrit or keep hair” on this very forum you are nowhere to be found."
This isn't true. I just signed up on this sikhphilosphy forum. Check the join date. As for on Sikhsangat. I did many times star. I put article up about Bhai Taru Singh. Check all my posts man. Avvai yaar houn mainu budnaam kurn tay lugga hoya. Hahahahahaha!

Jan 30, 2005
Read tria chariters with aarths and you will know why i am after dasam granth

Your time will be well spent if you focused more on preaching what Sikhi is. Either PM me or post some sources or names of books you have on Dasam Granth which I will try to study next year.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das had another leeter from The Khalsa Fauj JI.

Das will like to past that here also.

Gurfateh

The Khalsa Fauj said:
Safe and cool. If you want to to support the Khalsa Panth, you must question Dasam Granth and expose the brahmanee material else you are wasting your time and Panth's time.

Had the interpetaions made by some supporters of Dasham Granth Sahib Themselvs were OK,Das would have himself supported to oppose it as Amabala Sahib have done and as Kala Afghana Sahib have done.

Problem is that many guys have not understood the language of Triya Charitras and many other things including Hiqayats.US inteligence Agency and das's own department is at presently making scintific reserach in Crptological scinse.Das thinks that Guru was expert in them.

And can prove this also.All have coded message ,only Sikh will understand and non Sikhs may either make fun or will think that not from Guru.

Even if you join local Royal Canadaian cadets even of police,such things are used in data comuncations.Such things was work of poets in Time like that of Rai Pithaura(when Turks attacked India).AS Hindus often did not read Arebic -Farsi due to superstition of Filthy language and Tursk learnd Indian tongue.They were able to crush Hindus.

Guru did not only learnt he tongue of Turk but also made other termanology which was in local tongue but no Turk could understand.No litarture could be retrived from Anandpur due to attack by Hill Kings and Moghuls.

Yet coded messages sent away were safe and were again used.There are some miracles talked about Gupt Singh or say hordes of Singh joining Banda as Guru Bless him.

There is no Miracle but net work of intelligence set up by Guru within Hindus and Muslims,who on the signal from Guru joined Sikhs as Singhs.

we can discussuch things more.If you are interested.Yuo said that Khalsa is one who wants Khalistan.Das does wants it bit not on the dead bodies of non Sikhs or Sikhs who do oppse that.Das wants it with full coopration of all.

Khwar Hoye Sab Milenge Bache Saran Jo Hoye.

vd Singh.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

If Bhai Bijla Singh Ji,who are senior to,das is ready to carry out resolution of Doubts Raisen for Taksal and AKJ.Das would like to say that Das respects them but is not one of them.Kala Afghan Sahib also worte a good lots of things about Bhai Sahib Ji and Mahapurushs.Morre then problem of Mahapurshs ,it was act of dogmatisation by many of the followers and any Truth loving person,will fight back and Kala Afghana Sahib are not an exception.

Das is ready,to remove the doubts that in situations,vide which AKJ personals and Taksalis have gone through and they were and are justified for thier acts.

Problem only comes when they try to pain Taksali Rahit or Bebecki Rahit as Panthic Rahit.Without understanding the point of view of others.

Fact is that das saw that intentions of Taksal,AKJ,Kala Afghana Sahib followers and Sanatan Sikhs are good for Panth,but due to lack of knowledge about each other.They tend to fight among themselves.

There are many similarties then say differances.And in past also such were there,but they never went upto the streets and when a Sikh defames other.Ultimatly Sikh is defamed.

Das is not saying that you should stop discussing,but there should be need to understand,why others think,and how can both the party can tolrate each other and do not put any iron hand of Tankhya or threten to do so as it is done in case of Kala Afghana Sahib or Ghugga Sahib.Das will tries his level best to let these gems be back with us.

Das did write his dream,which is still there at sikhawareness.com.

Das wants a Rain Sabahe Kirtan of AKJ been done at Taksal's headquerter of Chowk Mehta,where S. Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afghan does a Katha and Baba Sant Singh Ji Jathedar are given Siropau.

Das will alway oppse fragmentation in Panth.

DAs has studied with Muslims,And in thier establishments.Das finds Panth nearest to Islam.Islam has good lot of diferances yet they are united when ever issue arise.But with in the factions of Panth so much factions are already there that when issue arise,one faction will try to let other be in soup.

Further to it,this is mark of Hindus and Vedanta was ended in front of idolators due to this.

Continue the debate but if das been allowed,das can put some issues rasied about Taksal and AKJ as more a sort of misinterpreting them.But das needs a clarifaction from BHai Bijla Singh Ji.

Das or Bhai Balbeer Singh Ji as far as das is aware not from any Jathebandi.(Das will bejoing Budhadal if Akal allows next month).No is Indy Bhai.But there has been reduction of tolrance in Panth towards each others.Defeated people think like that.Sikh is nenver defeated.(overr to Bhai Bijla Singh).

Das will make anbother plea to tender an appology to Bhai TKF.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Bhai TKF JI,

Das wrote a very lrage letter fro you over here.And was very apologatec.Perhaps while typing das was able to type some things which would have landed das in jail of India.(leaking secrets etc.)>Das was jsut typing and he mmoved and calbe below him got disturbed and all dat was lost before posting.

Das will retry to post it again.

Yuo once told das that,Yuo arr like to be Nihung.Das will tell yuo omse of thier vocabulary.

1.Sucking the nipples of female doncky or Khoti Chunga is to smoke.
2.Sleeping with {censored} could be deemed as cutting hairs of Privater part with scicer.

kuti means Kaichi(or seccer) and Khoti or Gadhi is weeds etc.

Person who does is thrown out.

Das is doing some other work ie hunting Hirnis(female deer).And that is not a bad thing.

Here Hirni is not what it means.Can you tell what does it means?
\
And das is again sorry.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

But das needs a clarifaction from BHai Bijla Singh Ji.

This should be read as Das needs a permission from Bhai Bijla Singh Ji.Das may be writing some other things or something else was in mind,God knows and things got typed wrongly.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: