• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sun Is Shining

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
On sunday, I had a long talk with the essence of God within me, I was sitting in the bath, where all good thinking takes place. Dan as usual was sat on the floor, looking confused, probably due to trying to drink hot water.,

So, to cut a long story short, at the age of 43, I suddenly felt what being a Sikh was all about, for me anyway, and it was not, at this stage, the 5 K's, it was simply joining my will with that of the divine. So, in the bath, with my head bowed, I offered it to Guruji, who took it, and gave me a receipt, 'redeemable at any time' and smiled.

Great I thought, I am now in Hukam, where do I start, from the bottom, I decided was the best place, so this meant my intake, so at present, I am surviving off water, nuts, raisins, and meat and fresh veg. The lack of sugar in my diet, together with my mental state, has had huge effects, my sex drive has plummeted, the time spent thinking about sex has plummeted, I feel full of love and contentment. I am working harder and more productively, I am more patient, more able to see what is required from me from others, rather than what is required by me from others.

Sure, I still have problems, but I feel much more able to deal with them, sure things will go wrong, but I am ready, it is not my body anymore, I have no right to degrade it with what I eat, act, think or say, I think you know you are going up a rung, when actions that caused you pleasure at one point, you can now see for the pointless and misdirected actions that they actually are, I guess that is understanding,

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: