• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
IN MEMORY OF A GREAT MAN

This man may not be of the stature of the likes of Bhai Sant Singh Maskeen..but in his own way he is a Great man...
Whats more..He is from my very own Village...the Village of TALLEWAL in Sangrur District near Barnala....and in my book that is something extra special for me...and he lived like a true Gurmukh..treating ordinary folks the way they should be treated..WITH RESPECT and LOVE. That makes one GREAT.
[FONT=Arial, Arial]
IN MEMORY OF A GREAT MAN
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial] Mr. Sukhpal Singh Kainth was born on May 17th in the year 1931 in Tallewal, Punjab, India; District of Sangrur. He is the son of Shri Kehar Singh Kainth. He Immigrated to Canada on July 21, 1967. He departed on March 22,1995. [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial]My father went to Punjab University and earned a Bachelor of Arts Dregree in April 1955. Later on in April 1956 at the Brijindra College in Faridkot he earned his Bachelor of Teaching Degree. My father did not stop there as he had such an interest in education; he earned his Masters Degree in Arts in April 1966. He will be the only person I know that not only had the educational mind and intellect but also knew how to treat people. He treated people with respect and dignity,no matter who it was. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]The Lost Dream

White Snow-flakes fly in the air
Pushing and shoving, rolling and running
On everything bare quietly they settle
As the butterflies
very sweetly, in a gentle way
Land on the flower petals

Looks through the window
A newly landed immigrant
From the tropical land
His eyes stopped at something special
And deeply lost in his past

A young lady standing still
closing her lips and eyes
stretching long long arms
A scarf (hanging) around her neck
was before his eyes
"Look at the snow man uncle"
A voice came from behind
The dream was lost.

-Sukhpal Singh Kainth

A award winning poem, The National library of Poetry
WHISPERS IN THE WIND.
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial] This man is my God. [/FONT]

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: A great man..from Tallewal Sangrur Punjab

You can see it in his face, eyes and smile; and in his bearing, alert but also relaxed. So much poise.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Re: A great man..from Tallewal Sangrur Punjab

His younger sister Baljit kaur of the Courts Vancouver came over for a visit..and what a wonderful woman of substance. I really enjoyed about an hour of discussion with her about life in canada. Punjabis in canada, how her family copes with life and so much more. Great men and Great women..i am proud of Tallewal...which sent these to Canada to be part of a Brave New world..and they made a success of it. Sikhi Spirit and Punjabi endeavour.:happy:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: