• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Suggest A New Slogan For SPN

Jun 1, 2004
Haanji :)

Its time for a new slogan for SPN and you are invited to suggest your picks. Here are some of my picks.

• Reconnecting People to a Fascinating Philosophy of Sikhsim
  • Connecting People to Sikhism
What is your pick for a new slogan for SPN ?

Anju

SPNer
Jun 5, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
"Connecting People to Sikhism"

I like ... but to be most honest it is hard to think of something that says what you offer as well as how open to sharing philosophy of Sikh thought. better

The reconnecting is great for those born into a Sikh household. But what about those coming into a Sikh environment because of marriage there isn't a reconnection in the same sense. (Perhaps a reconnection with thier deeper being that was the reason the two found one another) Maybe combining the will be here reading and learning regardless of what the slogan is within reasonslogans in away. Just my opinion.
:)

Jun 1, 2004
Great suggestions all around. Anju Ji, i definitely got your point. Using a slogan like "re/connecting people to sikhism" would be limiting the boundries of spirituality.
After taking into account all the suggestions. What do you think about the following logo.

"Reconnecting People to Universal Love, Peace and Brotherhood"

Anju Ji, slogan is changed only for the sake of change and i think change is good. :) Thanks for sharing really creative ideas for a slogan. Please keep posting.

Best Regards

TeraRoop11

SPNer
Jan 8, 2005
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

First off - man I really just forgot about this place.

Second - :u): awesome. :wink: :up: :rofl: ::cool:2: :whisling: hehehehe.:rofl!!:

Seems you've already changed the slogan, so should I not submit my murakh idea?

murakh di bhull chuk di khimma bakshni, Jiyo

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM