• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

State-sponsored Terrorism, Extra Judicial Killings! Is Police Above Prosecution

IDYO

SPNer
Feb 25, 2006
The government itself has revealed that it has been involved in human rights violations by rehabiltaion of police cats. First of all, let’s define what are police cats?

There was a war like situation in 80’s in Punjab. The police used the infilteration of their own agents into the militant movement fighting for separate homeland ‘Khalistan’. These so-called militants were assigned to terrorize the common people of Punjab. All these illegal actions were named after the renowned organizations. For the sake of upcoming elections, the government frequently used to kill the innocent people, looting and robbery, raping the women and other unlawful activities; all this was done through these police cats. After the task was over, they took measures like fake encounters and showed that those cats were dead in police counter.

Infact innocent people were used to disrupt the police record and the cats were rehabilitized by the Punjab police. The government officials and police has been denying this fact but now the letter to chief minister capt. Amrinder Singh by K.P.S. Gill (former DGP) has revealed that the police and government has been fully involved in the rehabilitation of police cats. Even the chief minister also admitted that it was government policy.

It was pre-planned scheme of government to reduce the majority of Sikhs in Punjab. Infact the Indian government has been employing these dirty tricks against Sikhs in Punjab. Apart from this recent case, the government has used police cats, political cats (like Badal, Beant Singh, Barnala etc), infilteration of Biharis into Punjab to reduce the majority of Sikhs. All this was done for the sake of success in elections and the common man of Punjab had to pay the price. Since the past 60 years, the life and property of a common man has never been safe.

The Punjab chief minister has already declined inquiry for fake deaths and encounters. The reasons is simple, the Political cats are involved in rehabilitation of police cats. The chief minister had admitted that Surjeet Singh Barnala, Parkash Singh Badal, Beant Singh and he himelf has been involved in rehabilitation of more than 2000 police cats. All these statement and figures are on the record of Punjab assembely. He wants to secure himself and rest of Political cats.

The government has proved that the police can do anything, kill anyone and after doing all this, judiciary remains silent. We demand judicial proceedings to be held and a complete inquiry from a neutral inquiry commission to investigate that who were these cats? Where they are? And who were those innocent people who were killed instead in such a large number.

The government planned to promote police and political cats to reduce the impact of the sacred movement by Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. All unlawful activities were simply named after the sacred militant organizations. The organizations struggling for Khalistan has always been declining and condemning the killings and looting of innocent people. Police cats were employed to reduce the fame of Sikh organizations. The impact of these organizations was misunderstood in the world. We will raise this issue and file a petition in UNO and other human rights organization against killing of innocent people.

Infact this is a true evidence of state terrorism. Which means that the government and police has all the right to perform extra judicial activities. This is simply unlawful.

The question is that, “Is police above of all judicial process”? Doesn’t any law apply on the police? There should be neutral inquiry for have check the police. Moreover, the infilteration of Hindu Brahman organizations like Bajrang Dal, RSS and Shiv Sena into Punjab should be banned. These organizations have there camps in Punjab which are working to eradicate the Sikhism from Punjab. This is simply impossible. The Punjab means the life of Punjabis not Hindus and Biharis.

International Dashmesh Youth Organization feels that the cats who are still not on the scene can again be used to ruin Punjab. The same war like situation is again going to be imposed on Punjab. International Dashmesh Youth Organization demands government of Punjab to bring all cats on the scene and stop promoting Police cats, Political Cats and Biharis. Government should be concise about the where-abouts of these cats and all the truth should be brought to media. The people responsible for this should be prosecuted.

Dec 8, 2005
Dear brother.

SSAKAL.

I think we must be more thoughtful and not act and behave like fascist.

Punjab has been home to Punjabi hindus since the dawn of punjab civilization. We have lived like brothers and will continue to do so.

We are not Shias or Sunnis (see the mess they have made out of Iraq due to certian forces out to destroy the fabric of there society.)

Sikhs are a secular race .

As for eradicating Sikhism from Punjab is concerned it is impossible.

Fericous mughals could not do it .

All you got to do is maintain the Sikh population at the currant level .

Dont decline your population in your own state beyond the currant % age. You have every right to do this. This is also entirely in your hand.

Also dont feel shy of doing any kind work. There is no work belows Sikhs dignity.

See where Lalo Prasad is today virtually the deputy PM. ( All because of his Bihari boys who worked so hard in farms , roads , bridges the way sikhs do abroad and not in there own country)

As per our philosophy any earning done thru honest work is spiritually elevating.

All of us cannot be PM /IIT graduates/ harvard doctors.

have faith in yourself and god and the motto

Nische kar apne jeet karoo

Punjab and Punjabis will shine as a example for India and the world at large.

please also read my article at this site.

Sikh way of life and other ways :Arithmetics of it : A Calculus perspective

with luv

hps62

Mar 26, 2006
Satsriakaal Veerji,

Very beautiful mail...i appreciate it...you rightly stated we are not shia sunnis...we r the branches of the same great Tree...
Veerji...although i m not frm a sikhi background...i mean..my family has not been into sikhi...but ..i was drawn since ..I had read the life of Kalgidhar Padhshahji who we regard as hinduan de sachche Pir...and then the love for the Guru ..drew me to the the Guru's darbar...
1984 was painful for me too...i was 7 years old ...in school i was always among other keshdhaaris...when i heard of the madness...i was torn apart...my age was not to handle that ...how can a brother kill his own brother...?

I slowly started reading a lot about what happened...spoke to a lot of people...I came to the following conclusions

1) Dhan Dhan shri Guru Nanakdevji..Pehli Paadshahi...was an avatar..who cleansed the mental state of the Hindu..tried to show them...Light and also gave them updesh to be a sikh again..that is a student..to learn the Real Truth.
The state of the people was horrible ..people blindly followed things without even refering to the Literature...due to the Mughal rule and also selfish and so called Brahmans(brahman is not a caste .,..its a varna ..a state..even sages like Veda Vyas and Valmiki were not born brahmans ..they were fisherman and tribal..brahman..is a person who seeks the Para Brahm..irrespective of where he is born)..
the Hindu was thrown away frm his true religion...The Vedas indicate belief in One Eternal God...the other Avatars of Akaal Purakh..came to the earth to cleanse it frm the demonic..however if going through their Jeevan Lila...they also worshipped the Eternal Power...so that indicates...that the Eternal Power was one without a Form ..as indicated in the MOOL Mantar.....

2) The Dasve Paadhshah found that the time had come ..when the society needed to be armed ...formally...so was the KHALSA formed...the malech..thats the mughals were given answer what they deserved...

3) Separate thoughts were sown in during the british rule ..by Macauliffe...he started instigating some sikhs that they were spearate frm the rest of the sanatan hindu...there were quota in the armies...for sikhs who joined in

4) Bhindranwale ..who unfortunately was in a position to do Gurmat Prachaar but misused it ..and He was mis used by Indira...who wanted to defeat the Akaalis ..gave him all the support..and then in between the clash of ego...what happened is known to all of us.

5) The effects of separatist thoughts not only sowed seeds of hatred...but also ..affected Prachaar...The most beautiful system of dedicating the first son to KHALSA gradually vanished...

We had never been two...we had always been ONE...2 parties ..who had wanted us separate have gone..Bhindranwale and Indira....lets bury the past....and be ONE again

Waheguruji ka Khalsa..Waheguruji ki Fateh. !!!

Dec 8, 2005
Toronto
WJKK WJKF,

Very nicely presented thoughts.

Yes, you are right that themost beautiful tradition of rendering first son to Khalsa has lost & could be started again by burying the past & start afresh.

Lets all pray to god that the day must come again when everybody start thinking that we are all branches of the same tree & it hurts the tree equally whichever arm get inflicted of the blow.

Thanks & regards,

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das just wanted to add one thing that First Master went to tibbet,Africa,rome,Burma,China and Areb Area which were not Hindus.

so he did preaching to whole mankind.(whose is still fallowing the Sanatan Dharma by varioous name say Vedic,Islam,Christianity,Judaism etc.).

so Guru did tells people to follow thier faithin correct way.Say Vaishnav(there are five main sects of so called hindus but in real hindu is race of nationality and no faith). to be a good vaishnav and Muslim to be good Muslim.

He was givne a task by Akal to unite all be name of Akal.

many followed his direactions and became great in thier faiths.

Some wanted to be like Guru himself so they became Sikh.

In Tenth form it was formly done that we were givne Guruship and were Called Guru Khalsa Panth.

alas we were attcked since then by very same Hindu and Muslims brothers for whom we were made to show them the way.But say if 10 hindus or Muslims ahve oppsed us then 1000 others helped us.

those 10 who opposeed us were also not very good to thier own faith also.

We need to understand that Sixth Master orgainsed the Army,while martial arts were thier since first Master and later Second Guru made wresting Akharas also .

And Sixth Master did not oppose the killing of Chandu,who was hindu and real reason for the Marytyerdom of Fifth Master.

Tenth Master fought 18 out of 22 fights with reactionary higher caste Hindus,who were opposed of Gurus actualy bringing vedic teaching of eqaulity on preactcal ground in unprecedneated way.

In another two more wars also Mughuls were helped by Hindus.The same so called Malechhas in the form of Bahdur Shah also later seeks mercy from guru to get the Mughul Thrown.

We can have Malechhas in Sikhs and Hindus also and Santan Dharmi in semtic faiths also.

more then muacalif it was deed of anti Hindu Swami Dayanand Ji,who were called by Sanatan Singh Sabha to fight Christian missioanries sent in by Britishers.Swami Ji instead converted many so called lower caste Sikhs into thier Arya Samaj.They shaved off thier heads.

He said that our Gurus were cheats and Chandi term used by our Guru was to misguide hindus by our Guru,while Guru used Chandi in real littral term.He clubbed all the wrongs of Hindus with Sikhs(in past in some Gurudwaras lower castes were being prevented to enter due to idols installed and Arya Samaji further told Pujaris and Sahij Dharis to stick to it so that we must not let the lower caste be in and they be Arya Samaji).

so he tagged us hindu and made all so called wrongs of Hindus with us and started the spree to elminate us.So Sikh themselves assumed Tat Khalsa to prevent our absorbetion.

Same people under the umbrella of Hind Samachar gruops did encoruaged one of the bastrady of British supported refromers called Nirnakaris,in fact thier Babas intialy were williing to unite back with us but Arya Samajis again let them do humiliating things to Sikhs.

They said that Tenth Master lived in Jungle the whole life so can not be poet at all.Yes non of the Guru or Saint was poet but just penned what they got from Akal.

In this situation risen by fake Akalis like Badal etc. did rift started.Indira was herself invited to invade complex by Badal.Both Arya Samji or hind Samachar group and Badal had thier respective vested interests.

Sant Bhindrwale was himslef a vedntic scholar and till this date in his Ashram(visit Damdamitaksal.org),we can see Vedas and Upnishads,thier Pandits and Mulwis were called in past to teach older faiths to us.Even thing similar to Yagna occurs in his Ashram.

But he was having that unversity which was set up by Guru and was givne a charge to prevent disrespect to Gurbani.so he took to nexus if Badal and Arya Samajis.

He did have many of his wariers from high caste Hindus family along side low caste.He was known to be pro hindu but even Anti Hindu Babber Khalsa(who was after Sant Ji's blood till he was laive) had Brhimn converts.

But only thing was that Sant Ji never bothered to let reat of Indians and Hindus understand his view point as he was a preacher and not the plotician.

It is offical policy till now of his taksal to go along with rest be it Hindu or be it Muslim(you can post your doubts at thier offical forum at Gursikhjeevan.com comunity area).

So more then to blame it to Mrs Gandhi,nirnakaris,Sant Ji we have to see those who are hiding from limelgiht ie fake Akalis, and Hind SSamchar gruop,which even insulted Sangh Parivar during gujrat riots and still has anti Sikh and Anti hindu idelogy.

to be Sikh or Khalsa one has to first Change the God who is Akal.And has to behold oneslef as Avtar of that God in Kaliyuga.In Satiyuga we had Brahmin(Baman) as Avtar,In Treta we have Kshtriya(Rama) and in Dwapr we have Krishna(Yadav Vaishya as milk man) and in Kaliyug Khalsa(Sudra due to humbleness but having qulity of all the Varnas).

Das could have explnied this thing to say a Muslim with Islamic terms.So God is more important to us.And terrorism can come again.

It is more responsiblety of Sikhs and Hindus alike help each other to prevent proebems created by those who are enmies of the both.

Mar 26, 2006
satsriakaalji bhai vijaydeepji,

yes ..you are right ..abt dayanandji...although there is more info i m researching...to find the complete truth...there have been so many big errors...
the division abt separating the sikh frm the hindu was sown ..as i said in macaulife times...and it escalated during the arya samaj days..after some himalayan errors done by some people...as him...

I too hold views about Santji...i regard him as a good reformer who did try to cleanse Punjab of alcohol and gambling...however He sowed the seeds of separatism...

we have been one ..and we would be one...we cannot do without each other..
what will the tree do when there will be no branches..and leaves..

We...will discuss more...i mean the wrongs in hindu/non keshdhaari and keshdhaari societies...

we certainly should...we both should ..with open minds..

i dunno about yor views of islam...but thats something ..right now ..i should say ..keep it aside..

pehle ghar da panga ..samapat karange..praaonu aa..shobha nahi denda...

my yahoo id is nihangkhalsa@yahoo.com

if u can add me ..we can chat too...
we all should...

praaji...i am xtending my hand...i expect you hold to it...and we both will form a chain...a chain so big...that the world will see how brothers have come togather...!!!

GURU RAAKHA

Dec 8, 2005
We Sikhs believe in the unity of complete mankind.
We will hold your hand with love as much as we hold a hand of a brother Christian , Muslim, Jew , Buddhist and any thing which God almighty created.

having said this I must say that we are no fools as is trying to be made out of us.
We understand every thing that is done to us.
We can spiritually instantly know our friends.
The growth of Sikhs in Western world and there declind in some other parts ( not to be named ) is a proof that we are no fools

Luv
and sarvat tha bhalla
HPS62

Mar 26, 2006
Satsriakaalji,
good that you belive in uniting mankind..i wish you the best of luck with your efforts ..well..maybe there is something wrong that u might have got frm my msg..because you feel as u said " having said this I must say that we are no fools as is trying to be made out of us."

Praaji..as u said ..we sikhs..u think i m not ? 'we' would include you and me and anyone who seeks the Gyan,Bhakti of the Gurus...

You are welcome to hold on to anyone's hand ...as a matter of fact no one has any say in that...

Try and experience i would say...

My intention was nothing more than being spiritually close...and in fact a forum where we can re organise things which have gone haywire...

bhul chuk maaf...

Guru Raakha

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
rajkhalsa said:
satsriakaalji bhai vijaydeepji,

yes ..you are right ..abt dayanandji...although there is more info i m researching...to find the complete truth...there have been so many big errors...
the division abt separating the sikh frm the hindu was sown ..as i said in macaulife times...and it escalated during the arya samaj days..after some himalayan errors done by some people...as him...

I too hold views about Santji...i regard him as a good reformer who did try to cleanse Punjab of alcohol and gambling...however He sowed the seeds of separatism...

we have been one ..and we would be one...we cannot do without each other..
what will the tree do when there will be no branches..and leaves..

We...will discuss more...i mean the wrongs in hindu/non keshdhaari and keshdhaari societies...

we certainly should...we both should ..with open minds..

i dunno about yor views of islam...but thats something ..right now ..i should say ..keep it aside..

pehle ghar da panga ..samapat karange..praaonu aa..shobha nahi denda...

my yahoo id is nihangkhalsa@yahoo.com

if u can add me ..we can chat too...
we all should...

praaji...i am xtending my hand...i expect you hold to it...and we both will form a chain...a chain so big...that the world will see how brothers have come togather...!!!

GURU RAAKHA

Bhandhu!

Id of Das is akalustatvijay@yahoo.com.

Why das always keeps on going after Islam has a reason.

Das has faith in Sau Sakhi also.

As per that Gurmat is Sanatan Dharma(what we can understand).

Same could be Sarbloh Granth.

Coming to why das supports Islam comes from this linage givne in Sau Sakhi.

In the time of Budhist King Nanda,there were all people who worshipped Akal(Called Purush in holy Veda).

Nanda shaved thier heads and forced them to idloartory.

One group of Brahimns(Aryan or Civilsed who know about Brahm(Akal)) did not conocede and left to another country.

They became the ancestors of Moses(PBUH) and Lord Jesus.

We we need to understand that semtic God is same as Vedic God and linage from Aryan went to Jews,Chrsitians and Islam and lastly to Sikhs.

We need to rember that we are not Hindu a race specific people or say Area or country specific people.

As in old time Vedic God was worshipped in world over and world was Sanatan Dharmi so hindu term makes us narrow minded.

We have to reclaim the lost empire of Brahmavarta(whole World) by reverting to our God Akal.And be Be Shishya or Sikh to the same.

Coming to maculife,he did not had much choise as some people themselve wanted to get rid of term Hindu due similar reason.

Even in the book hum Hindu Nahin Hain by S. Kahan Singh Nabha Ji also main objection was with similar views as das arose above as he also quote the two Puranas ie Bhavishya Purana and Kalki Puran which only have term hindu but not for a sense of faith.

Mar 26, 2006
Satsriakaaalji,
Vijaydeepji..aa ta sahi gal hai..Hindu is a term which is geographical....it doesnt entirely subscribe to a particular sect....as such

Thats the reason we all are called hindus...Sikhs, Vaishnav, jains, buddhists..since all our Panths have been originiated frm Bharat, Hindusthan or India as the British called it.

We frm the indian origin hae been fortunate enough to choose the Panth we wish to follow...

Bamans could be keshdhaaris..i know a keshdhaari who follows the Yogic stream ..and just belives in meditating on the Omkaar...

The Tree is same...if u check with the Banis frm all Panths they meet at the same road somewhere...the way to interprete is different...

"Maanav Jaat ko ik maanyo"
as Shri Dasve Paadshaah ji said...has been in the vedic scriptures too...and its called
"Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" the whole world is a family....

I belive that I should respect other's ways of worship...however we are having a big Treasure of knowledge ..and to realize this alone ..one birth is not enough...

I dont have any disregard abt the muslim/christian/jew ways of approach to Dharma...

Where the enimity starts is ...as I heard an interview of Assia Andrabi frm 'DUKHTARAN - E - MILLAT' ..as she said.."We would want an islamic regime in Kashmir and we want that the whole world be converted to Islam..and we shall fight till this takes place"

We all know ..ISLAM is not about religious tolerence...where ever they are in majority be it any state of India or any other country they have been highly intolerent...do not even let you construct a place of worship there are exceptions like Dubai...

There are so many of such people
I agree that
"NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS..HOWEVER WE ALL WILL HAVE TO AGREE THAT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS"

My first step is to bury the past of the separatists among us...and start towards a new approach...a unity so strong...that neither any ISI not any congress can break it or come near it....

I again quote a very famous saying "PEOPLE WHO DO NOT READ AND LEARN FROM HISTORY ..REPEAT IT"

The Keshdhaari and Sahajdhaari have to come togather to make this effort...

I dont belive in Oaths and Promises..but yes...i feel should commit to one thing...in my own future lineage..my son should be a SIKH.

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

we need to understand Brother,that we need to guide Muslims brethren also who are misguided.

And ini our Sikhs also there are many misguided.Time has come to take care of them.

Lastly das wants to say that what today you call Bharart was in all of the world.just for your sake whole world was India and whole mankind was Puratan "Hindu".

Das just says that as per Bije Mukt Sakhi 10 Puratan Hindu is realy means ancestors of Hindus,who were Sikhs(term could be Shishya in sanskrit).

As per our Jathedar of Patna Sahib also we need to understand that Sanatan Dharma,is Gurmat anf from that only Hindu,Muslims etc. have come.First three initial Sikhs of Our Gurubar Akal were Brahma,Vishnu and Mahesh.

So we need to regain what we lost after foresaking our God.Weather you make your son a Sikh or not does not matter but what matters is that you make Sikh God as your God.

How can a Hindu do it.It is simple which ever God you worship as your est dev,just behold that God in each and every space within and without.And you will see our God who is formless as in all form.

ਏਕ ਚਿੱਤ ਜਿਹ ਇਕ ਛਿਨ ਧਿਆਇਓ ॥
एक चित जिह इक छिन धिआइओ ॥
He Who meditates upon Him with single mind even for an instant;

ਕਾਲ ਫਾਸ ਕੇ ਬੀਚ ਨ ਆਇਓ ॥੧੦॥
काल फास के बीच न आइओ ॥१०॥
He doth not come within the trap of death. 10.

That God may bless us all.

Thing we need to understand is that as Sikhs are doing successfully since past is to use good Muslims against Bad so called Muslims and that gives us a good reply.

When a Hindu becomes a Sikh,das would like him/her to become as intolrant as Bad Muslims are and then only we could defend ourself.And if we go by some of our scripture,we will have to behold that jainism and Budhism are nothing but life styles but not the religeons as they are non belivers and Nastik.

So to be strong we will have to remove thier influnece from ourselves,Till they were not thier we were brave and were never defeated say byu Nabechandenezer,who won the world but was defeated in India.

Once Nanda took over we had a first defeat by darious of persia,who was followed by Alexender and soon many others.

It were those Pagan farsi who used derogatory term Hindu means dyed or blackned in old Farsi for natives they subdued.

Due to thier wrong deede the very same people later became refyge in our Country.Present day Shias use term Hindu for Indian philosophy collectively and are better then those pagan Farsis.whom they defeated and brought in Islam.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: