• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General SPN Has 5000+ Members

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Respected Friends,

With great pleasure, I announce that "Sikh Philosophy Network" has more than 5000 members today (19th July 2007).

Veer Aman Singh provided this online platform (in June 2004) to cyber sangat, where we all come and learn. Forum leaders have offered their time and efforts to monitor and participate in the discussions. Learned forum members like yourself have given an opportunity to us to move further in this quest of wisdom.

Best part of this site I like is - We have members from diverse backgrounds (religious, ethnic, beliefs...), different age groups, different locations.... and all of them go so nicely in the discussions. There are disagreements sometimes, but the online etiquette level everybody maintains is just admirable. I guess, that is what learning is about. MANY MANY Thanks for keeping it such a pleasant forum.

Thanks for your presence on SPN. Please keep participating actively.

Sincerely,
Arvind Pal Singh.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Congratulations to all.

Arvind Veer Ji Cyber Sangat is learning a lot through this provision. Much much much thanks to Aman Veer Ji and all who are making this possible. This is a Blessing.

humbly asking for everybody's forgiveness

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: