• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

SPN ChatRooms : Debate Of The Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2004
Hello SPN fellows,

This thread is dedicated towards various topics that our member would like to debate live in a chat room. Please choose your topic of the moment, on which you want to chat.

Presently, there are 3-4 chat rooms set up :

1. Gurbani Vichar
2. Philosophy Debates
3. Casual Talk

SPN Members can access these chatrooms from navigation menu Chat --> Live Chat.

Enjoy, Have fun and happy learning !!

Jun 1, 2004
Well, why not make it point that whenever a members comes to SPN, the first thing s/he does is click --> Chat --> Live Chat. This opens a new window in the background, while you can surf the forums. As soon as a new member logs into a chatroom, a jingle bell informs you of new member activuty in the chat room.

Arvind said:
If there is a way to look at who all are there in different chat rooms, then people may join on seeing that. Aman veer?
Well, Why not, If we go towards the bottom of the forums... there is a section called What's Going On --> second block says --> Members currently in Chat :)

Enjoy !!

PS: There are quite a few unexplored sections on this forum... like SPN Store, Members Gallery, Calendar of Events and many more and we are always striving to make SPN a complete package. For that needs your support and patience. Regards

shara

SPNer
Jul 28, 2006
HI my name is shara i just joined the site what is the debate about one debate that i want to chat about at the mo is about punjabi girls going with pakis, sorry for my language but im {censored}ed off and notice i sed punjabi not sikh girls cus they dnt know what 5 k's is let alone what they mean and are?!!

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
There's a chat? Wherenow? *hunts around the screen for 'chat'*

Maybe that's why people don't go there, isn't not obvious? Either that or I'm blind. hahaha

Oh and what's a 'paki'? I'm guessing it's a derogatory term...?

Last edited:

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Yeah!! Members Chatrooms have now been reactivated in Quick Menu... Your username and login is the same as it is for logging into SPN forums. :)

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Oh okay. *makes a mental note not to use the term in polite conversation then*...

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM