Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Simran Experiences

Discussion in 'New to Sikhism' started by Ishna, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Ishna

Ishna
    Expand Collapse
    Enthusiast
    Writer SPNer Thinker

Hi everyone

Just wondering what people visualise when they jap naam? I'm struggling as I get sensations of spinning very fast, and this seems to stop when I visualise something.

Also, how do you end your simran session and come back to the real world? I feel like I need to say something rather than just trail off "Waheguru". Sometimes I finish with Mul Mantar a few times but would prefer something else to say if you have any suggestions.

I tend to feel very intensely emotional towards the end of a simran session. Is this common?

Thank you in advance
    Ishna

• Like Like x 1
    #1 Ishna, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  2. Loading...