• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

hpluthera

SPNer
Oct 3, 2005
Auckland
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Message to alll Humanity was for Freedom of worship of the Only One (By what ever name we know him in our heart) is the key to attain spiritual bliss while living normal life without ritualistic superstitions or religious dogmas.

More than believing in truth Sri Guru Nanak Dev impressed on the truthful living.

But Sikh preachers and Sikh scholars again tied themselves to the same old Religious Dogmas of ritualism, superstitions etc.

The today's time has more literacy and less wisdom. Let us atleast positively use the lieracy to spread the original message for more to become complete human beings than just Sikhs-belonging to a Noble Clan is just like being part of a crowd, but Guru Made Sikh to become Noble so that crowd follow them to be proud of their Nobility. Sikhs have to Follow Guru Nanak in letter and spirit not just worship him. Guru Nanak stopped people from worshiping blindly and advised them to understand the real meaning and be practical.
HP Luthera

Dec 8, 2005
testosterones shoring needed for sikh boys

Dear brother

I read an interesting thread in some other Sikh site titled " what muslims percieve us ?? and a thread in this site titled " "Calling Muslims to Seduce Sikh Girls" ,

I am sharing an thought with you. though it has nothing to do with your thread

WGKHWKF

comments on " how muslims percieve us " reflects the poor state of your mind ( inspite of being a sikh )

Sikh girls have not been taken by muslims for first time. Since Ahmad Shah abad ali time sikh girls have been going into muslims possession by some means or other force or allurment.

It is when ever you have been weak that girls leave you either voluntarily or by force.

Girls are Oestrogenic driven creatures and are attracted by testosterone driven males and not by a {censored} whining men like you .

So how do you define a testerone driven man . It all depends upon which society you live in.

In " USA " you will have to do some thing technologically smart as " SUPERMAN "

IN “UK” you will be required to be "JAMES BOND"

In INDIA you will require to be " Sharook khan " , " Amir Khan " etc ( I have a strong suspicion all the khans are backed by powerful underworld lobby who have secretly captured bolly wood right under your nose) .

Indian muslims are a real smart lot in terms of Number of kids they have and average of 5 , build missiles like the president , and are romantic like Sharuk khan.

Pakistanis muslims are still the smartest muslims I have seen. They threw you out of your own land; play with Osama bin laden and Bush at same time ;develop nukes . Contrast this with our lousy King CM of Punjab who is to scared to even handle a “ peaceful energy generating nuclear reactor” in state. Shame on we all Sikhs intellegence . Pakis also have the gut to challenge the high and mighty USA.

So if you love your girls and want them to sleep with you and not some smart muslim . Do some thing testosteronic sikh would do .

say like capture Osama bin laden , get nobel prizes and have a critical number of men to prevent getting wiped out from this planet.

Secondly stop whining like a {censored} SIKH and change to become a modern smart and suave SIKH. One like the role your forefathers would have been proud to see you in 2005 forms such as Superman , batman , James bond, sharuk khan etc.and capturer of osama bin laden.

got it you scared dud

from the

"Smart Sardar of 2005" of Gen X

WGKHWGF

hps62
Balwant Singh[/quote]

hpluthera

SPNer
Oct 3, 2005
Auckland
Re: testosterones shoring needed for sikh boys

Dear Friend,

The attraction of oposite sexes is a natural phenomina, however in the past most of the societies the only source of energy and power was MANPOWER> Whosoever had biggest man power could raise biggest army and amass wealth and territory. The women were the only source of production a man singly at one time discharge millions of eligible sperms to meet with only one egg with a woman. So the acquisition of others women were a way of defeating the opponent in two ways capturing its regeneration source and taking its honour. At the same time increasing their egg source for more man power.

In today's world quality counts than quantity. Although there is acute shortage of women in Punjab (only 700 women to 1000 men) and on that very shameful acts done by many of infanticites of the girls both in India and Pakistan as well.

In many other parts of the world same is the situation and china is one of the country also facing shortage of women as compared to its male population.

So law of demand and supply is as valid in this situation as in economics.

Europe has a problem of women loving women in large perentage bipassing men. So the problem is wider Sikhs are also in the same predictamenty. This disturbed equation can be felt more closely amongst the Sikhs being minority and having many attractive girls automatically the males of other cultures and groups would not mind notice the Sikh girls. So we find our good girls stolen in the garb of marriage.

The male population of the world is getting desprate for Muslims of India and Pakistan the next best suitable women might be a Sikh girl. Now the question is who can make the women of Sikh origin not to get seduced or carried away by the approaches from non Sikhs.

It is either in the Hands of Parents or Girls or the Sikh boys. Definitely we have to give our girls more respect and dignity. We have to encourage parents of the Sikh Girls with more support and give them a place of dignity. Sikh boys have to change their ways as well.

You will find many Sikh girls academically more educated then boys similarly these girls are more cultured than the boys. But many irresponsible parents force arranged marriages and ruin their lives due to mismatch.

There are lot of other factors as well. It is a big social issue. The families who migrate overseas from villages with children born overseas face amany problems as they do not fit well to marry marry some one from their parents relations or village in their Indian families; many of those boys do not fit with them. So it is a bit complicated issue for overseas settled too.

Lack of knowledge of History by yougster is another reason. Teaching the Sikh History is an important subject which unfortunately is not taught in schools. Sikhs intelligentia and Historians need to work with the early child care ducators to write History in a way that its quickly and interestingly read and understood.

Good Parenting with an open communication with children is very important.

I am not totally condemning inter faith marriages but I am not in favour of such seductions with a wrongful motives which are just like persecution. We must protect our youngsters from falling into such traps.
Guru Bhali Kare.
Regards
HP Luthera

hps62 said:
Dear brother

I read an interesting thread in some other Sikh site titled " what muslims percieve us ?? and a thread in this site titled " "Calling Muslims to Seduce Sikh Girls" ,

I am sharing an thought with you. though it has nothing to do with your thread

WGKHWKF

comments on " how muslims percieve us " reflects the poor state of your mind ( inspite of being a sikh )

Sikh girls have not been taken by muslims for first time. Since Ahmad Shah abad ali time sikh girls have been going into muslims possession by some means or other force or allurment.

It is when ever you have been weak that girls leave you either voluntarily or by force.

Girls are Oestrogenic driven creatures and are attracted by testosterone driven males and not by a {censored} whining men like you .

So how do you define a testerone driven man . It all depends upon which society you live in.

In " USA " you will have to do some thing technologically smart as " SUPERMAN "

IN “UK” you will be required to be "JAMES BOND"

In INDIA you will require to be " Sharook khan " , " Amir Khan " etc ( I have a strong suspicion all the khans are backed by powerful underworld lobby who have secretly captured bolly wood right under your nose) .

Indian muslims are a real smart lot in terms of Number of kids they have and average of 5 , build missiles like the president , and are romantic like Sharuk khan.

Pakistanis muslims are still the smartest muslims I have seen. They threw you out of your own land; play with Osama bin laden and Bush at same time ;develop nukes . Contrast this with our lousy King CM of Punjab who is to scared to even handle a “ peaceful energy generating nuclear reactor” in state. Shame on we all Sikhs intellegence . Pakis also have the gut to challenge the high and mighty USA.

So if you love your girls and want them to sleep with you and not some smart muslim . Do some thing testosteronic sikh would do .

say like capture Osama bin laden , get nobel prizes and have a critical number of men to prevent getting wiped out from this planet.

Secondly stop whining like a {censored} SIKH and change to become a modern smart and suave SIKH. One like the role your forefathers would have been proud to see you in 2005 forms such as Superman , batman , James bond, sharuk khan etc.and capturer of osama bin laden.

got it you scared dud

from the

"Smart Sardar of 2005" of Gen X

WGKHWGF

hps62
Balwant Singh

[/quote]

Sep 11, 2005
You will find many Sikh girls academically more educated then boys similarly these girls are more cultured than the boys.

There may be many factors for boys being academically less educated but one of the common factors is the constant indirect pressure from parents , environment and society to do something earn living .

And result , most of the boys end up doing some job or business leaving their education in the mid.

As people advocate that why parents allow boys so much freedom like drinking , going to clubs etc.

But as per Most parents , if he is not allowed now to see the world , then how he will earn his living .

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Is being Academically Good Educated makes any one Intelligent or Superior to Others ?
I conside Academics as an organized way of learning. This does not automatically imply being intelligent. In fact, if we observe nature, insects, animals around us, there are so many things to learn. A desire for learning is what makes one different, and increases the intelligence level.
devinesanative said:
It means many great people who visited this planet Earth were uncultured boys.
I know, you didnt want to write this, and just want to invoke a debate... so i wont get into this detail.

Sincerely, Arvind.

Sep 11, 2005
hpluthera said:
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Message to alll Humanity was for Freedom of worship of the Only One (By what ever name we know him in our heart) is the key to attain spiritual bliss while living normal life without ritualistic superstitions or religious dogmas.

More than believing in truth Sri Guru Nanak Dev impressed on the truthful living.

But Sikh preachers and Sikh scholars again tied themselves to the same old Religious Dogmas of ritualism, superstitions etc.

The today's time has more literacy and less wisdom. Let us atleast positively use the lieracy to spread the original message for more to become complete human beings than just Sikhs-belonging to a Noble Clan is just like being part of a crowd, but Guru Made Sikh to become Noble so that crowd follow them to be proud of their Nobility. Sikhs have to Follow Guru Nanak in letter and spirit not just worship him. Guru Nanak stopped people from worshiping blindly and advised them to understand the real meaning and be practical.
HP Luthera

Yes , Sikhs have to follow Guru Nanak in letter and Spirit not just Worship him ..

In fact we should not try to be this sikh but this SIKH...

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
wjkk
wjkf

sikhs failed to deliver guru nanaks message because these days sikhs give
lot of importance to external practices

Sep 11, 2005
During the time of GuruNanak Dev ji , the concept of casteism , religious superiority was prevalent.

And GuruNanak Dev ji , brought every one from the diverse background on the single platform and made them equal.

In those days there was Casteism , Religionism etc .

Today in the modern age , Still the Concept remains the same , but with modern names , High Status , Low Status , Highly cultured , Low Cultured , Highly respectable , low Respectable , High Class , Low Class,superiority inferiority , Highly Religious , Low Religious.

No concrete suggestions to the problems , but Abstract advices to the problems.

If someone faces a problem , then people select few verses from SGGS start disseminating , without Listening , understanding and analysing the problem of the solution seeker .

When any one gets into trouble , some say "Obey God's Hukum , accept reality the way it is".

Okay , the person has agreed that it was God Hukum and has accepted the reality the way it is , But what the next Step should be .

If suppose one has met an accident , you say the "Obey God's Hukum , accept reality the way it is". And leave the person on the road there ....

ajaybills

SPNer
Jun 25, 2009
Saadh Sangat Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I have been reading the newsletter for the last many months. I am peeved at the comment that Sikhs failed to follow and spread Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's message to the humanity.

I am all the more peeved by someone's citing the " Muslim perception about Sikhs". Boss Sikhs are sons of Guru Nanak Dev Jiand the race is not dependent on some *******ed girls who get seduced by the so called Testosterone.

And if someone is talking about Testosterone, he should be told about Baba Banda Singh Bahadar, Baba Deep Singh,etc from the History. And Present we can cite Dr. Manmohan Singh.

And some coward and lowly man who is thinking that by force taking someone's wife or daughter he is going to increase the strength of Islam is going to do a disservice to his relegion.

True Muslim is like Baba Farid who does not believe in annihilation of any relegion, rather focusses on coexistence and together reaching the same destination i.e. God... Islam, Hinduism, Christianity, Sikhism, Budhism, etc are all just the paths which are leading to one God. We may call it Allaah, Waheguru, Bhagwaan etc.

Yes we have to spread Guru Nanak Dev Ji's message to the world. One mistake we have committed is that we have made Gurudwaras only a place of Bhakti. We must make them the places of Bhakti as well as Shakti. Bhakti is Gurbani, Shakti is a collection of Physical Strength as well as increasing the intellect of Saadh Sangat. By intellect i mean they shud be taught Communication skills, Personality Development skills, Group Activities. Not All Gurudwaras can have these facilities but we can always pool the resources.

I am sure we will be able to find good Teachers to Teach Personality Development skills- A lot many Retired Army Officers will be able to devote time for this. Tuitions on various subjects free for all should be arranged in the Premises of GuruDwaras.
Our Focus should be to get the youth keep coming to Gurudwaras. Gurudwaras should be the places where one should get the answers to all problems.

My request to the Administrator
I am ready to give whatever i can for the cause, please discuss over this issue to as many brethren as possible. We must turn Gurudwaras into what they used to stand for during the times of our Gurus. We will definitely be spraeding the message of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Ajay Pal Singh

eropa234

SPNer
Mar 24, 2005
Toronto
Christians, Muslims and Budhists along with their different denominations are spreading the same messages. Its difficult to argue that some how by having long hair and turbans the truth is realized.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Christians, Muslims and Budhists along with their different denominations are spreading the same messages. Its difficult to argue that some how by having long hair and turbans the truth is realized.

Please stay on the topic. Further off-topic comments will be moved or deleted.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

eropa,

Guru Fateh.

Your post makes no sense. Can you express yourself in a better way and share what is on your mind and what kind of message would you like to hear?

Thanks

Tejwant Singh

seeker3k

SPNer
May 24, 2008
canada
Dear HP Luthra Ji

It is great idea that you have published here. But are you prepare to question your belief?
It is nice talk about other religion’s fault. We are the best when we show the other is wrong. I wrote about my idea about Nanak but the site I sent will not put it in the forum because it does not fit in their belief.
If you are willing to publish it then I can rewrite it. Don’t forget it will shake you to the core.
sohan

eropa234

SPNer
Mar 24, 2005
Toronto
Dear Tejwant Ji,

I am a student of Sri Guru Granth Sajib , not part of religion, I try to be the best student i can it including questioning the statements of Bani and try to find the truth in them. The message of Bani is for an individual. Simply put Satguru is not an individual or any scripture rather TRUTH the TEACHER that must be contemplated through the divine power of questioning ,mostly self questioning. Its the truth that shows one the real value rather than the values of the senses. Its very easy to run away from the truth. A few years ago a friend of mine told me that there is no value in truth as a result of his experience. He got into a minor accident and the cop asked him if he was wearing the seat belt, in his honesty he told him no, he was issued a ticked. Therefore he made a decision to run away from the truth.

Quote " Sat padarath gurmukh lehoo, Prub ka Bhana Sat kar sahoo. Eat the truth and bare its consequences as doings of the lord. For those who suffer losses as my friend did this statement provides a mountain of comfort. After contemplating on this statement for several months I see the truth in it.

There is a saying " Akhee dekh Makhi nahi Khadi Jandi" Once you have seen the fly in milk it can not be oaten. Once one knows the truth he never falters.

Only the ones who practice can have the ability to successfully preach as our gurus did.

Balkar Singh

SPNer
Oct 30, 2008
We,Sikhs r divided among our egos.Ranks,Riches and caste has re-entered the Faith.
Satguru Nanak dev ji travelled about 40000km on foot to preach 'Brotherhood of mankind and fatherhood of God. "If we have lost our capital.How we can hope the gains" ? (Kheti jinki ujjre khalware kya thaoN -GGS-1245 ) The answer is;"Trouble is the treatment - pleasures the ailmentrs"-(Dukh daru sukh rog bhaya-GGS-469)
Satguru mehar kare

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM