• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikhism Is Spreading Fast

Daanveer

SPNer
Jan 17, 2008
For All New Comers To Sikhism:

Sikhism is spreading very fast, as this is the only religion that has Truth Witten Down in its Original Form: Guru Granth Sahib.

SO ALL THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST THIS RELIGION, OR HAVE THIS FEAR THAT IT MAY SPREAD TO AN EXTENT THAT EVERYBODY WILL START BELIEVING IT; ARE MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO STOP IT.

The only way to learn it right, is read Guru Granth Sahib yourself. And make sure that whatever else you are learning is in line with that truth.

Waheguru Bhala Karei

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
DEAR daanveer

It will be very good if you tell us how sikhism is spreading very fast.Do you have any data regarding this

Sardara123

SPNer
Jan 9, 2008
Daanveer said:
The only way to learn it right, is read Guru Granth Sahib yourself. And make sure that whatever else you are learning is in line with that truth.

I am kinda new to Sikhism, I consider it to be the best advice. No mediator is needed. Guru Gobind Singh Ji fulfilled the need of His chelai 300+ years ago. There is no difference between God and Guru, being allknower He knew there will be many more manipulation techniques and means available to the anti-sikh fellows over time for the destruction of Sikh Faith. So He passed on Gurgaddi to Granth Sahib forever.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I am kinda new to Sikhism, I consider it to be the best advice. No mediator is needed. Guru Gobind Singh Ji fulfilled the need of His chelai 300+ years ago. There is no difference between God and Guru, being allknower He knew there will be many more manipulation techniques and means available to the anti-sikh fellows over time for the destruction of Sikh Faith. So He passed on Gurgaddi to Granth Sahib forever.

So are you saying that SGGS is God ?

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
argue about the difference between God and Guru on that thread not here. :)

Pyramid

SPNer
Jan 23, 2008
Sikh Ji and Bhagat Singh Ji,

I dont think we should be afraid of the truth being exposed to the new Sikhs. This is not an argument. This is the Truth. There is no distinction, There is no duality. All is God, Guru and God are same and unique, permeating everywhere. This is the faith that makes our Guru Unique and Khalsa Unique. Truth must be exposed to ALL. New Sikhs must read and learn Gurbani themselves, this is excellent for their own Spiritual Development and Intellectual Advancement. Our Guru is the BEST. NO ONE CAN MATCH IT, NO ONE.

This is our base, our pehchan(identity), our faith.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Sikh Ji and Bhagat Singh Ji,

I dont think we should be afraid of the truth being exposed to the new Sikhs. This is not an argument. This is the Truth. There is no distinction, There is no duality. All is God, Guru and God are same and unique, permeating everywhere. This is the faith that makes our Guru Unique and Khalsa Unique. Truth must be exposed to ALL. New Sikhs must read and learn Gurbani themselves, this is excellent for their own Spiritual Development and Intellectual Advancement. Our Guru is the BEST. NO ONE CAN MATCH IT, NO ONE.

This is our base, our pehchan(identity), our faith.

Tuhada Das
Yugraj
One thing I dont get is you people say All is God then you go further by saying guru ang God are same. Ok so are we and God IF all is God. So what's the point of specifically pointing that out? ... Here's where the arguement will start and the next thing you know. This thread has nothing to do with Sikhism spreading fast... That's why I said don't argue it here, do it on the thread Guru and God no difference.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: