Sikh Nanakshahi Calendar? | Sikh Philosophy Network
  • Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Nanakshahi Calendar?

robetlndis

SPNer
May 29, 2010
Hi! Can anyone give me a link to a web site where I can download and print the 2008/9 Nanakshahi calendar in english so i know on what dates(gregorian calendar) the gurpurbs fall on! Oh and I don't need links to sikh websites I need the specific page on which I can get the calendar!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Hi! Can anyone give me a link to a web site where I can download and print the 2008/9 Nanakshahi calendar in english so i know on what dates(gregorian calendar) the gurpurbs fall on! Oh and I don't need links to sikh websites I need the specific page on which I can get the calendar!

Sikhism - Reflections On Gurbani should do it. Look for the Calendar tab. Also, our SPN Calendar reports all the gurpurabs on a monthly basis, with an article on every guru to give some educational information. Look for the Calendar tab at the top of every page. I update this calendar each month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Shabad Vichaar by SPN'ers

This weeks shabad is from ang 629. Word meanings given-please feel free to correct. My own interpretation will be added in a few days. Please submit your own understanding and how this is being...

SPN on Facebook