• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

1984 Anti-Sikh Pogrom Sikh Leaders Blame Sarna For Playing Congresss Game Plan To Oust Phoolka From Riot Cases

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
NEW DELHI: Responding to the report of allegations against Senior Advocate H.S. Phoolka who has been tirelessly working on the November 1984 cases for more than two decades, Karnail Singh Peermohammad President AISSF avowed that their organization along with Sikhs for Justice (SFJ) condemns the baseless allegations.

Peermohammad further stated that their organizations and victims of November 1984 Sikh Genocide are fully cognizant of the invaluable service that advocate Phoolka has rendered to the cause of justice during the past more than two decades. These allegations are baseless and actually aimed at subverting and sidetracking the momentum built in support of justice for the 1984 Sikh Genocide, stated Peermohammad.

AISSF President stated that this is a plan of Congress (I) to divert the attention of the Delhi Court which is recording the statements of the Witnesses on daily basis, as these allegations appeared only after Delhi High Court refused to quash the murder charges against Sajjan Kumar. Congress (I) is using again divide and rule policy against Sikh Community adopted by Congress since independence and is using Delhi Gurudwara Management Committee to further their goal stated Peermohammad.

Attorney Gurupatwant Singh Pannun legal advisor to Sikhs for Justice (SFJ) stated that victims of November 1984 Genocide clearly recognize and respect advocate HS Phoolka for his role in getting justice and Sikh community will fail any such dubious attack on the credibility of those associated with the cause of Sikh Genocide.

Since advocate HS Phoolka is spearheading a justice campaign against the Congress leaders Jagdish Tytler and Sajjan Kumar for their role in organizing and leading the mobs that killed Sikh in Delhi during November 1984 Sikh Genocide, these allegations are nefarious plan hatched by congress (I) to sidetrack 1984 Sikh genocide justice efforts, stated attorney Pannun.

AISSF President Karnail Singh Peermohammad and SFJ Coordination Committee jointly requested and appealed advocate HS Phoolka to continue fighting on behalf of the victims of November 1984 Sikh Genocide.

http://www.punjabnewsline.com/conte...resss-game-plan-oust-phoolka-riot-cases/22195

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I want to explain my reasons for deleting a picture of Sarna. In the image he is wearing a Congress Party headband on his turban, has red horns, and his beard is painted green. In the interests of having a reasonable debate the image was deleted.

We "like" Sarna when he stands against SGPC and its removal of the Nanakashai Calendar. We "hate" Sarna today, and for reason. Since we do want to have it both ways, like him and hate him, the picture adds nothing to the discussion and only contributes ridicule. In my opinion, we don't want to add anything that will cheapen discussion on a very serious matter - justice for victims of genocide.

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM