• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh Involved In Mumbai Rape Case

prabhsmart

SPNer
Jan 22, 2009
Mumbai
I was shocked to see a sikh pic on the front page of newspaper today who is involved in rape of a foreign woman. 5 others were also involved but a sikh one of them - it reaaly shocked me.
Were r we going guys. on one hand we r performing chopai sahib for the vitims of 1984 sikh genocide, on the other hand one of us is involved in similary activity, shame on us for not showing r brothers the right path of living.
This boy, Jaskaran Singh Bhullar alias Karan (21) has just justified that he agreed to the rape of thousands of ur mothers in delhi and punjab. shame on him.

All of the guys out of 8165 khalsa'a here must promise urself that u will not be involved in such a unforgivable act, and will guide ur brothers, sons, etc not to be a part of such activity.

May GURUji Bless us all and show us the Right PATH.

The original article here.....

‘They got me drunk and then raped me’ - Express India

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
prabhsmartji

This sentence is alarming,
"This boy, Jaskaran Singh Bhullar alias Karan (21) has just justified that he agreed to the rape of thousands of ur mothers in delhi and punjab." Is this coming from organized crime or gangs with a semi-political agenda using misguided youth? Who can explain it? I do not find that sentence in the article. Did you find it in another news article perhaps?

prabhsmart

SPNer
Jan 22, 2009
Mumbai
Here i just wish to say that if the person has for once felt the pain that ur mother has gone through he won't have touched that girl. rape is rape, their is no such thing as good or bad, as by mistake or not, its a crime by laws made by God.
Please don't justify it.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Who is justifying it? :confused: Oh! I see what you are saying..the kid was justifying it. Well you are right ... it is a crime no matter the words of the criminal. (added later)

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
My remarks an bout the incident is what the person says "they got me drunk and raped me"Obviously they all were drinking and have fun.Most ofl the sikhs have highest chracter in respecting all womens to thier rights .

In this case if sikh boy aor any other hindu or white or yellow envovled committed a crimnal act and is subjev to be tried in court rather we go freak teaching our kids to avod this kind of situation having drunken party so as the girls must not get envovled and end up having this kind of experieces.They both are wrong and learned a lesson.
Jaspii

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM