• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikhism Sikh Diamonds Video Babbu Mann

Kamala

Banned
May 26, 2011
Canada.
Re: Sikh Diamonds video

ter·ror·ism/ˈterəˌrizəm/

<table class="ts"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-bottom:5px;padding-top:5px;color:#666" valign="top" width="80px">Noun:</td><td style="padding-bottom:5px;padding-top:5px" valign="top"><table class="ts"><tbody><tr><td>The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr height="1px" bgcolor="#ddd"><td colspan="2" height="1px">
</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-bottom:5px;padding-top:5px;color:#666" valign="top" width="80px">Synonyms:</td><td style="padding-bottom:5px;padding-top:5px" valign="top">terror
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I see guns.. NOT judging, just saying the definition.

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver

Yes, there is a lot of 'terror', violence and intimidation that is instigated and being done by the people involved with goverment which is very hindu influenced and directed at the sikhs

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

Politics has no religion, :p

Yeah thats exactly why India pretends to be a SECULAR Democracy..when in reality its a Hindutva DEMON-CRAZY....Durga poojak politicians.

It has LOST...TIBET...Vast Hundreds thousands of square miles in Nefa, Ladakh, Kasmir, Aksai Chin etc to the ENEMY at its GATES...while its Armed Forces busy attacking Temples and pilgrims inside its borders...like a crazy daddy beating the hell out of his family toddler kids/beating up his defenseless wife... while ignoring the dastardly neighbors grabbing the lands and breaking down his house walls.. absolutely and correctly put Kamala Ji.....Dharam has flown away..its Kalyug and ADHRAM that rules Delhi's politicians..Neither secular..nor Hindu..nor muslim..nor sikh..just CORRUPT.

Inderjeet Kaur

Writer
SPNer
Oct 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington, USA

As Sant ji said: "Freedom from slavery is achieved only when a person starts to feel and understand that he would prefer death to life as a slave." - 20th September 1983

Let me add that s/he must first recognise that s/he is indeed a slave.

Freedom can never be given; it must be taken. If this includes the armed struggle (it does!), then so be it.

I refuse To be a slave. I am willing to die to keep from being a slave. If it becomes necessary, I am willing to kill to keep from being a slave.

animatedkhanda1

HERE I STAND. I CANNOT DO OTHERWISE.

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada

What about police and army Kamala ji? A person is a 'terrorist' on the basis of their actions and police-army in some cases act like 'sanctioned' terrorists! What Sikhs stood up for was to become an immovable object against an unstoppable force!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
anyway..this Babbu Mann fellow is also simply an entertainer at best.......he sings whatever PAYS...not much from the heart so to speak...these are marketing stretegies to butter their own bread on BOTH sides....dohaan passion choprree khandeh ah eh gaunn vajauun valleh...He SUPPORTED the SON of slain CM Beant Singh in last elections...so what "diamonds" is he really talking about....its making hay while the sun shines...and selling UMBRELLAS when it RAINS.

Kamala

Banned
May 26, 2011
Canada.
The police obviously has the right to keep guns for society, I know they may be wrong as well, but their is no need to mess with a elephant if you are the ant.. if you want to keep guns so badly join the police or something :p

Jarnail ji, I agree that some are wrong, but this is Kalyug, it's kinda expected and not a surprise... still a bad surprise.

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
The police obviously has the right to keep guns for society, I know they may be wrong as well, but their is no need to mess with a elephant if you are the ant.. if you want to keep guns so badly join the police or something :p

Jarnail ji, I agree that some are wrong, but this is Kalyug, it's kinda expected and not a surprise... still a bad surprise.

No Sikhs has ever kept guns for threatening or killing innocents (obviously the Indian media will try to portray them as terrorist). Sikhs were forced to keep guns to protect their homes and families.

Indian police is not there to protect the civilians and keep law & order. They are there only to server the murderess government, who will do anything to keep their hands on power. Why hasn't the Amensty International allowed to come to India and investigate for themselves what is going on in India?

If it wasn't for the Sikhs, then there would be no India. Shame on the gutless cowards, who think they are God by killing innocents. There is no question that the Indian government and its crooks will pay for what they have done and are doing. Sikhs are not cowards. This time Sikhs will not come to the rescue, we will see what becomes of them.

Just look at what happened recently in Gurdasspur and no police officer has been held accountable. Even the CBI has found that thousands of innocents were killed and their bodies unidentified. The Indian police is brutal even to the very young as they have no human values. Their hands are covered in innocent people's blood, not sure how long they are going to be able to hide this from the world. More and more evidence is collected everyday, as they have no way of hiding it.

Please sign the Kesri Lehar petition so the UN can investigate all the crimes committed by the Indian government - http://www.kesrilehar.com/

Kamala

Banned
May 26, 2011
Canada.
No Sikhs has ever kept guns for threatening or killing innocents (obviously the Indian media will try to portray them as terrorist). Sikhs were forced to keep guns to protect their homes and families.

Indian police is not there to protect the civilians and keep law & order. They are there only to server the murderess government, who will do anything to keep their hands on power. Why hasn't the Amensty International allowed to come to India and investigate for themselves what is going on in India?

If it wasn't for the Sikhs, then there would be no India. Shame on the gutless cowards, who think they are God by killing innocents. There is no question that the Indian government and its crooks will pay for what they have done and are doing. Sikhs are not cowards. This time Sikhs will not come to the rescue, we will see what becomes of them.

Just look at what happened recently in Gurdasspur and no police officer has been held accountable. Even the CBI has found that thousands of innocents were killed and their bodies unidentified. The Indian police is brutal even to the very young as they have no human values. Their hands are covered in innocent people's blood, not sure how long they are going to be able to hide this from the world. More and more evidence is collected everyday, as they have no way of hiding it.

Please sign the Kesri Lehar petition so the UN can investigate all the crimes committed by the Indian government - http://www.kesrilehar.com/

I know, but I don't think they should show the weapons off like that (besides karpan), since the police can just have proof of having the guns etc. It would be okay to keep them and not show them off, but showing them off just asks for trouble.

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
I know, but I don't think they should show the weapons off like that (besides karpan), since the police can just have proof of having the guns etc. It would be okay to keep them and not show them off, but showing them off just asks for trouble.

I understand what you are saying Kamala Ji.

I don't think it would stop the police from killing you if you didn't have a weapon. By letting them know like in this video, it will make the police think twice before they venture into their killing spree.

Kamala

Banned
May 26, 2011
Canada.
I understand what you are saying Kamala Ji.

I don't think it would stop the police from killing you if you didn't have a weapon. By letting them know like in this video, it will make the police think twice before they venture into their killing spree.

Well for sure I know the Indian Police wouldn't harm me at all since we have a family friend in the police who wouldn't allow it, even if we didn't have him I don't think theyd bother us :) Also I think they wouldn't do anything that radical now.. especially since they stopped (delayed) the rajoana hanging, if they didn't care they would just do it.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM