• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Sikh Clergy Calls For Arrest Of Dera Sacha Sauda Chief By June 18 (ANI Via Yahoo! Ind

Sep 20, 2004
Ludhiana, June 2 (ANI): The Sikh clergy on Saturday urged authorities to arrest the chief of the Dera Sacha Sauda (DSS), who has been accused of dishonouring Guru Gobind Singh, the community's tenth and last spiritual leader. About 250 representatives from various Sikh religious bodies converged at the Nanaksar Gurdwara, a Sikh shrine in Ludhiana to chalk out their strategy on the standoff ...

More...

bathindian

SPNer
Jul 30, 2007
Re: Sikh clergy calls for arrest of Dera Sacha Sauda chief by June 18 (ANI via Yahoo!

Yes i have seen thos absolutely shocking videos on tv i have searched the link you gave but it has no video or detail about it. how ever while searching on google i found out that this site has all the video of two days of 27july sting operation and july 28 interview of the driver of baba ram rahim singh.

These videos are a must watch to see the character of the baba who intentionally took panga with sikhs just to create violence so that the cbi enquiry about him could be labelled as politics.

Check the videos at VIDEOS of INDIATV exposed baba ram rahim of sacha sauda, and his wrong doings

It is http://derasachasauda.etcinfocomm.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM