• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Shabads Of Kabeer Ji

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
wjkk
wjkf

dear khoji ji your question is like an atheist .has anyone ever seen waheguru
the answer is no.religion is based on faith not on proofs

Sep 11, 2005
Dear DRKhalsa Ji ,

This post is really very interesting and I am overwhelmed with the post and I go agree with krishnamurthy ... As my research also says the same thing ......

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF
Dear Khojiji, I just want to say if any of a person says to you that he knows about his and all person's past life then what you will do? I know it, you will blow him out or you will probably serve him with lot of goodies. It is not a sensible question to ask. Just go a little nearer to SGGSJI Maharaj and you will be amazed. Every Answer of yours lying inside SGGSJI Maharaj.

Sep 11, 2005
Dear Friends

The interesting thing about brain is that we can listen to our favourite Songs , Music or Shabads with StereoPhonic Sound or DTS surround Sound without the help of any physical musical system .

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
wjkk
wjkf

i found this shabad in guru granth sahib
"At the point of death, one who dies thinking of wealth,
shall be reincarnated over and over again, in the form of serpents.

O brother, do not forget the Name of the Lord of the Universe.

At the point of death, one who dies thinking of women,
shall be reincarnated over and over again as a prostitute.

At the point of death, one who dies thinking of his children,
shall be reincarnated over and over as a pig.

At the point of death, one who dies thinking of mansions,
shall be reincarnated over and over as a goblin.

At the point of death, one who dies thinking of the Lord,
says Trilochan, that man shall be liberated;
the Lord shall abide in his heart."

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji 526.

so there is no point argueing that gurbani beleives in reincarnation or not

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Dear Khoji ji
Gurbani tells us, mandha changha aapna aapai hi keeta pavana. What we sow, so shall we reap. Just rewind your tape that you will realize whatever you have done with other, it has come back to you with one or the other way.
Regards Sahni Mohinder

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
khoji said:

Mohinder Ji you said it well, we do not have to wait for another life to rewind our tape to see what we have done with others. This is my understanding and I have learnt from Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji is why are we wasting our life by worrying about past life or future life when we can use this life which Waheguru has given us for nam simran and seva and achieve liberation.

icMqw qw kI kIjIAY jo AnhonI hoie ]
People become anxious, when something unexpected happens.
icNqw qw kI kIjIEy jo AnhonI hoe ]
chintaa taa kee keejee-ai jo anhonee ho-ay.

iehu mwrgu sMswr ko nwnk iQru nhI koie ]51]
This is the way of the world, O Nanak; nothing is stable or permanent. ||51||
ehu mwrgu sNswr ko nwnk iQ{ nhI koe ]51]
ih maarag sansaar ko naanak thir nahee ko-ay. ||51||

jo aupijE so ibnis hY pro Awju kY kwil ]
Whatever has been created shall be destroyed; everyone shall perish, today or tomorrow.
jo apijAo so ibnis hY pro Awju kY kwil ]
jo upji-o so binas hai paro aaj kai kaal.

nwnk hir gun gwie ly Cwif sgl jMjwl ]52]
O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and give up all other entanglements. ||52||
nwnk hir gun gwe ly Cwif sgl jNjwl ]52]
naanak har gun gaa-ay lay chhaad sagal janjaal. ||52||

???.

rwm nwmu aur mY gihE jw kY sm nhI koie ]
I have enshrined the Lord`s Name within my heart; there is nothing equal to it.
rwm nwmu ar mY gihAo jw kY sm nhI koe ]
raam naam ur mai gahi-o jaa kai sam nahee ko-ay.

ijh ismrq sMkt imtY drsu quhwro hoie ]57]1]
Meditating in remembrance on it, my troubles are taken away; I have received the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||57||1||
ijh ismrq sNkt imtY drsu quhwro hoe ]57]1]
jih simrat sankat mitai daras tuhaaro ho-ay. ||57||1||

Rosethorne ji, every question is a valid and sensible question which removes the ignorance. Question not asked will never be answered and person stays ignorent.

Kds1980 Ji, yes I do believe that faith is basses of all the religions but think about the blind faith. Blind faith can see God in the stone. Blind Faith can destroy and terrorize the world.

Yes! Kds1980 ji one can see Waheguru in his creation, in morning sun and evening moon, see him in the birth of a child, see him in new leaf or flower. Just like one can never see the sweet smell of a flower but can smell it in the breeze. Same way one cannot see Waheguru but one can feel Waheguru?s presence in the nature.

Regards
Khoji

wjkk
wjkf

similarly one can see its past lives in his present life if the person has all the worldly pleasures it means that he has done something good in his past lives on the other hand if a person is suffering in his present life it means that he has done bad things in his past lives

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Yes no can escape from the impact of Hukam. Yet we don't understand its significance. We keep on doing wrong action but expect good result and then complaint. The law of nature never fail.Thus live through the right means which is pointed out in His hukam.
Best regards
Sahni Mohinder

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF
Dear japjisaheb04ji, very well said, The law of nature never fail, like ,Jyon Jyon tera hukanm tiven tiv howana. I really admire you for this.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: