• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Same-sex Marriage. By RAMANDEEP KAUR GREWAL And T. SHER SINGH

Singh Balbir

SPNer
Jun 4, 2005
CHANDIGARH, INDIA
How to avoid the rape of animals? In future govts./courts may be forced to formulate some laws for it also. In my views, AIDs & other chronical diseases are the outcome of unnatural acts of human beings. "What is unnatural is immoral" - I fully agree. Opposite sex marriage is not unnatural because this is acceptable under all circumstances. However, what will happen if all becomes gay?

Jul 13, 2004
UK
Balbir Singh you are not reading my posts properly. I am arguing AGAINST natural law.
Nature = Morality... I am DISAGREEING with this. Infact I even repasted that whole post for a second time for you on this thread.

You asked 'what if all becomes gay', yet again you have not read any of my replies. I said previously.. Like I have said previously not all morality or rules can be generalised. It is like telling a paralysed muslim from the neck down to pray salah like every other Muslim. So just because someone may agree that being gay is morally acceptable, does not mean everyone should be gay. Accepting homosexuality does not even mean you accept premarital relations or promiscuity. Morality is about principle, and if you want to you can believe that homosexuals should have sex within a same-sex marriage only.

Sardaul - I would appreciate replies based on comments already given on the thread, can you please give me evidence for your claims. It is clear you haven't read this thread as evidence that there are animal homosexuals exist. /www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NG3N4RAV41.DTL
I would be interested to see evidence that contradicts this.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
It's not a disease, you can't catch "gayness".

And the likelyhood of everyone "becoming gay" is about as likely as everyone becoming Sikh, or everyone dying their hair black, or everyone getting their nose pierced, or everyone riding Ducatis, or everyone liking sushi.

You don't generally see homosexual people "becoming straight" because there are millions more people who are straight. In the same way people won't "become gay" because that is how a group of people want to live their lives.

Now, in the incredibally unlikely event that everyone WAS to become gay... then I guess that would be God's will. :p

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
I think some of the views here are incredibly biggoted....and just plain sick in other circumstances.

Here are examples of homosexual behaviour in the animal Kingdom:

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Animal_sexuality

The person above has rightly stated, homosexuality is not something you catch.

Here is an article about the Gay Gene being pssed on:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3735668.stm

Now if we accept waheguru made us, he must have made this Gay gene to. Not everyone has it, but some do. Learn to accept them and keep your biggoted views out of Sikhism.

Thanks

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: