• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

India RSS Attack Sikhi And Vows To Destroy The Faith (must Watch)

psarora

SPNer
Dec 14, 2006
Instead of giving 2 hour lectures on RSS attacking sikhs, focus on spreading the message of Sikhi, concentrate on making the youth more stronger in their faith, spend your energy in understanding Gurbani, doing naam simran and make ourselves strong , then there will be no place left for any of these intruders to affect us

HK_Fateh

SPNer
Dec 11, 2006
That's true, Mr. Arora. But isn't it so that when u hv a clever and strategic enemy in the battleground, u dont only make ur army strong, but also fight the invaders out, so their spread is checked? As of now, our army is not all that strong even, and u can't assure that u will reach them before ur enemy does. Most don't even know whom they must listen and to whom not! in such a scenario, it is quite possible that they can talk the already unsure folks amongst us, into their beliefs and activities. So both, strentghtening our team and battling them out, need our immediate focus and action!...just my feelings...

paapi_banda

SPNer
Nov 29, 2006
That's true, Mr. Arora. But isn't it so that when u hv a clever and strategic enemy in the battleground, u dont only make ur army strong, but also fight the invaders out, so their spread is checked? As of now, our army is not all that strong even, and u can't assure that u will reach them before ur enemy does. Most don't even know whom they must listen and to whom not! in such a scenario, it is quite possible that they can talk the already unsure folks amongst us, into their beliefs and activities. So both, strentghtening our team and battling them out, need our immediate focus and action!...just my feelings...

Very Well said....:)

paapi_banda

SPNer
Nov 29, 2006
Instead of giving 2 hour lectures on RSS attacking sikhs, focus on spreading the message of Sikhi, concentrate on making the youth more stronger in their faith, spend your energy in understanding Gurbani, doing naam simran and make ourselves strong , then there will be no place left for any of these intruders to affect us

If u even dont know your enemy how will you win ???

psarora

SPNer
Dec 14, 2006
My enemy here is just going to fight with me mentally and not physically. He is going to do his best to distract me from my faith, if I have ensured or trying to ensure that my roots are firmly grounded , enemy will never succeed, they wont be able to do a squat to me. But the main problem is that we are weak, a slight pain and next moment our turban is bowing in front of some one else, all of a sudden we are in need of a phyiscal human being as our guru and we feel that SGGS has stopped giving us directions, bowing in front of SGGS is merely customary

paapi_banda

SPNer
Nov 29, 2006
My enemy here is just going to fight with me mentally and not physically. He is going to do his best to distract me from my faith, if I have ensured or trying to ensure that my roots are firmly grounded , enemy will never succeed, they wont be able to do a squat to me. But the main problem is that we are weak, a slight pain and next moment our turban is bowing in front of some one else, all of a sudden we are in need of a phyiscal human being as our guru and we feel that SGGS has stopped giving us directions, bowing in front of SGGS is merely customary

and Who is He ?????

KS Singh

SPNer
Dec 13, 2006
If a murderer killed someone we would except a policeman to condemn them.
If somebody stole from someone we would expect a policeman to condemn them. This happens in the world but because the police are there to try and stop this we think there is something right in the world (i.e. the policeman's part). What is most scary is when the policeman becomes the murderer and a thief, then people feel there is no hope. So what I am saying is that the RSS is no surprise to me, as they are trying to murder our religion - that's what you can sometimes expect from certain elements of other religions (look at history around the world). I think those people in the RSS who look, and dress, like Hindus are misguided because think they have something to fear from the Sikh religion, but at least they would never dress like a Sikh, that would really offend us. I think that if the RSS members who dress like Sikhs are subconsciously joining the RSS out of fear (i.e. they used to be sikhs who now feel the Hindus around them would kill them if they didn't join their cause) then these people must be pitied as not everybody can be a loin heart. However, if there is somebody who is deliberately dressing like a Sikh with the sole intention of bringing the Sikh religion down they are truly the lowest of the low and represent cowardice and evil.
I do agree that we must get it right within our own sangat first. i.e. if you live in a country which respects human rights like the UK and you say you believe in SGGS, then as Guru Ji told us, and tells us, you should only believe in SGGS and not go to other religous non-sikh priests for them to fix your problems. These sangat members who go outside their own religion are the people who are really killing our religion because they are totally undectable within the sangat - at least the RSS declared that they'd like to wipe us out The people within our sangat, who go to non-sikh priests should consider themselves RSS's allies or even one of it's members. This is not just my opinion, it is Sikh fact - Sri Guru Gobind Ji told us, if your are a Sikh you should believe in SGGS, the living Guru, the only living GURU. Please do not call yourself a Sikh if you believe in anything other than SGGS - you are just lying to everybody around you and especially to yourself. Nobody threatens your life for worshiping the SGGS in the UK, or in other countries, where the government believes in human rights and protect ALL it's minorities. People who say they are not Sikhs and go to a non-Sikh priests to get their problems fixed are very honourable and honest people as they are only following their religion which they have every right to do, just as we Sikhs follow our religion. It is only the Sikhs who go to these non-Sikh priest who are killing our faith from within!!!!!
There are even some people who are not that religious but only bow down and believe only in the SGGS. These people who only bow down to SGGS are more of a Sikh than those other other people who look and act very much like Sikhs but secretly visit non-Sikh priests and don't put ALL their faith in SGGS alone!

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
psarora ji

Godspeed to you..

spirituality and way of life is a personal choice... no enemy but the person himself can only destroy it.

Aug 28, 2010
I find that the very BASIC CONCEPT of Gurbaani is not being promoted and this has given the opportunity to others to intrude and cause damage as can be envisaged.
So need is to see that BASIC CONCEPT of Gurbaani from SGGS is first well understood and then propagated.
This would result in fortifying the Philosophy of SGGS and hardly anyone would dare to intrude.
Prakash.S.Bagga

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
You know this is a very old thread. The incident is dated to 2006. Until today no comments were made since 2006. An FYI

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM