• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

SciTech Rocks Found On Mars Suggest Water Existed

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Does life exist on other planets? Why or why not?

<html><object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0Ye-gcvBNw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0Ye-gcvBNw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object></html>

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
Wow ! Interesting topic & i like such.

Akashan - Aakash...Pataalan Pataal ..... there are numerous such planets & obviously in many life do exists. For those who believe in Sakhis, there's a Sakhi where Guru Nanak Dev Ji took a Mullah's kid to show him brahmaan (universe). It was not possible to still travel the whole universe but when that kid returned back to present his bowl was full of 'Maha Prasad' it shows two things -

- There are numerous planets & life exists there
- Sikhi exists in other planets as well coz whichever place the boy visited he got Maha Prasad & the bowl he carried was filled with Maha Prasad.

This sakhi is when Guru Nanak Dev Ji visited Mecca & Baghbad.

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Sat Nam _/|\_

peacesignkaur

Wow ! Interesting topic & i like such.

I never liked science until I found myself believing in the Divine. Science brings me to the same place of awe that the Divine does. Is it like that for you also?

Akashan - Aakash...Pataalan Pataal .....
Could you translate this into English, my friend?

For those who believe in Sakhis, there's a Sakhi where Guru Nanak Dev Ji took a Mullah's kid to show him brahmaan (universe).

I would love to read this. Is it online anywhere? Can you recommend to me a book or website where I can explore Sakhis? I'm not familiar with them at all.

Blessed Be
Nam Jiwan :interestedmunda:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: