• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Regarding Sikh Girls

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
stupidjassi ji

You have expressed some sentiments that I am convinced reflect the personal views of "some men." But I say with respect because I do not disagree with you completely (I partly disagree) -- there are many men who have risen above their sex drive and are not driven by testosterone. They make their choices in life based on moral and spiritual values. It is wrong to generalize about men -- just as it is wrong to say that Sikh girls/women are "confused" as some would say. :)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
The other thing I forgot to say :( There are cultures in which women in their natural state -- hairy legs, upper lip, underarms, maybe even chin hair are considered very sexy -- hair is considered a mark of beauty.

The ancient Romans found the women of Gaul (now France and Belgium) enticing because they did not remove body hair the way Roman women did.

Archived_Member5

(previously jeetijohal, account deactivated at her
Mar 13, 2006
London, UK
Bhen Ji Jasleen has said it !! and I agree.

and divorced her...ultimatum given was..go to Gurdwara wearing chunni/punjabi suit as others or..go your own way !!!
Second case almost similar story...but more mundane ( Both average middle income..professionals..good earners..just that the Sardar Ji cant stand his wife's dastaar.
So I tend to agree with Jasleen Ji....where there is smoke..there is fire....one needs BOTH hands to clap:thumbup:
Gyani Jarnail Singh

Again Gyani Ji, another presupposition amongst wagging tongues and cackling crows. You will find beyond the end of your limited and inquisitive consciousness lies a world of Maya, deceit and falsehood. There exists a smoke machine that has no other task to billow smoke into people’s eyes without any presence of fire, purely top blind people to a pure, simple and self explanatory truth. It is called the much hallowed media. Gossip mongers and the purveyors of speculation in the rudimentary incidentals in other households have destroyed many a sound marriage and fortress like household, one being mine. The sinners remain boastful of their ill deed, greatly protected the powerful Kaal whose sole objective is to retain wisdom in chains and propagate lies. The proliferation of conjecture and deception is exacerbated by small minds, with smaller brains seeking to augment their sad and tawdry life and personal deficiencies by fanning a fire ablaze in another’s home and life.

To be silent and observe how the mob, broken away from its path, heckles and is led by envy and sin to taint its own tongue with damaging and libellous speech without the courage to criticise the true sinners sat in seats of power, their full sin on display. One can only laugh at such exploits and as one who is well familiar with the travails of deceitful sanctimonious women and the sad and pitiful men who sit by their kneed and take counsel, it is not altogether too alarming to find the situation changes not a jot.

Those whose minds are absorbed in the word preach truth, and eliminate and dispel illusory deception. For those who feel exposed, and there is none greater exposed than I in this glass house, controlled and observed by thugs, feel less than the obligatory pure and godly souls they should be and spend life and much time in idle tittle tattle with their equally sycophantic cackling wench. Beware of whom you incline your ear towards Gyani Ji, it does not become you to have such a grand title and dabble in such minutiae, and yes I glance in my mirror as I type ...

Kahai Nanak, sada gavoh, eh sachi bani
Sayeth Nanak recite daily the true hymnals.

Satguru bina hor kachi hai bani
Remiss of Guru Ji’s word all is false premised

Kahde kache, sundhe kache, kachin akh vakhani
Listening to falsehood, consuming untruths, writ by a false deceiver.

Har Har nit kareh rasna, kahia kachu na jani
Proud boasters recite Gods word, but care not in their hearts.

Archived_Member5

(previously jeetijohal, account deactivated at her
Mar 13, 2006
London, UK
*** A woman’s most priceless attribute should be her inner dignity, honour and goodness, her virtue and sense of love and devotion, not exterior incidentals, be they smooth or furry. To focus upon such trifling issues concerning outward experience is to be blinded to the real concerns and objectives so essentially requisite in this modern era of social upheaval.
Alas it remains those absorbed in truth, the worries and owes of the world are out conspired against by those who network and consort with society. Life is a web of deceit, foiled with lies, deception, untruths and false deceivers. The world nor Guru Ji avails not. How do Guru’s suffer, endure such trials whilst the sinners make mirth and merry. One who is attached to the name of God, whilst surrounded by the false deceivers of this world tarry not favour with the world, whilst living accomplish not fully absorption. Blessed are they who hold no burdens of fidelity and honour for theirs is a light burthen, currying favour with all and loyal to none.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
A Man looking for a girl with shaved hair/legs is NOT EQUAL TO A women looking for clean shave guy.

The diffference is the way God made up.
Man are PROVED to be more 'sexual' than women, because of testrastrones and other harmon. The most importance part for a man in relationship is SEX as opposite to 'security and love' which a women look. There is NO other way a man EVER have a women.

Come on ,think about it, why guys merry ????
Guys have everything, they dont want childer , they dont want money-makin-wife, they dont want protection etc. They merry becuase they dont want to slip into 'every girl' .
Nature has made man stronger/handsome/beautiful than women in EVERY sense but to make women his need , he made him 'sex fool'. Thats the trick.

I know these things are hard to grasp but they are NORMAL. Its NOT double strandard.

WHY Women these days have more hair on their legs/arms :- its Not becuase God gave you, its becuase of the pollution , artifictial lives we currently live, bad food we eat, Harmones and all the man-made stuff in 20 th century. This is NOT normal. I dont think women in older times had these problems. This is not normal....

Bhuta bol geya hova ta Bhul chuk maaf. lol

Dear Jassi

Your points are not totaly true.You said men don't want children but Men too want children
Here I want to show you something from an article

Sorry, but women are dependent on men | Mail Online
Men have a different reason for choosing a mate. The caveman needed to be sure he was raising a child who was genetically his. The best way of doing this was to secure a mate and guard her so she didn't get the chance to stray.

A man's natural instinct may be to have sex with a different woman every day, but to safeguard his relationship (and secure his progeny), he has been forced into a pattern of monogamy. don't even realise what's happening. When couples meet at speed-dating evenings, typically a man will judge a woman on her looks and youth. His priorities are whether she's healthy, interested in sex and can give him children one day. He doesn't care how much she earns or her social status.

Have u ever heard an Indian term Putra moh(love of a son)Majority of Indian fathers are suffering from this that's why we have Badal of Punjab promoting his son ,chautala's and many many politicians who even changed their ideaology to promote their son's and some even their daughters

Also in today's social world Men too need a companion with whom they could share everything That's why we even see many modern men who don't beleive in religion or tradition getting married

BTW I agree with you on the point that some women are having more hair because of pollution or artificial living and it is not normal for women to have excess hair

Balpreet

SPNer
Jun 15, 2009
S.S akal
I appreciate your thoughts...and the efforts you are putting in ..in future we will keep on discussing and will Definitly look for for some concrete solution

May 30, 2007
:happysingh:.......:happykaur:.....Who says that there is no solution to this problem...Guru says" jab eh gaye bipran ki reet".....A bipran is one who doesn't want to use his strength n go to battlefield even if his women n sisters r in trouble....means a bipran is afraid of fighting,trainings,marching many miles to battlefield on foot n on horses n for many many days n sometimes many weeks(what r all these..Simple as these r called today...EXERCISES)..All what old sikhs n singhnis have done in their life has helped them in keeping good blood n oxygen level to their head(brain)...n so never suffered from problem of KAM,n other evils..Guru called this brain level as CHARDI KALA LEVEL...this level is lost becoz of today's lifestyle.Sitting n studying,web-browsing,watching long bollywood movies n serials on TV,etc...Our life has become very sluggish n so brain is easy dragged away by evils inside....Girls today r very very very bad at exercise level..they just love to make up,hold books n go to school,then colllege,then higher studies n then a sitting job...her life is all relaxation n so finally her mind turns KAM struck n drags her at his will.Such girls always demand clean-shaven guys....U know why...:u):...They give damn to guru,sikhi n other core elements when KAM inside drags them to a corner......Solution to this problem is simple....Just add lot of exercises to her life...ask her to go for long walking,play,sports n games n free her from lot of sitting n relaxation..She has already relaxed when she was at school n in class.....Pump lot of fresh blood n oxygen to ur mind for many hours n mind will become free from evils....Do this everyday n all will be OK....:yes:...Good mind has evils as his slaves n never let them dragg her/him....SIMPLE.......:happy:.......

May 30, 2007
yes dalbirk..Bipran means brahaminical ways...Also Guru Ji said "khatri ko poot hon bahaman ko naahi"......Here guru ji meant that a brahamin is one who sleeps n hides himself in one corner even when oppressor r forcibly taking away their mothers n daughters away n selling them in prostitution Bazaars....A brahamin doesn't rise to take up for training n go to war..he is afraid of any sort of exercises n death in war...Such person r weak at mind n turn cheats n ugly.They give rise to all bad social elements like Sati in the past,looting people at name of God,creating illusionary gods n goddesses like ganesha n hundred others...Fact is that no such thing exists....Such weak minds r always driven by 5 evils inside n they turn black spots on society.....They turn greedy n run after illusions n meterials n give rise to hundreds of social evils n bad elements....:yes:...In the end they r handed over to Guru's beasts named Yamdots n punished.....So not fighting against evils n oppressors ,not preparing urself for battles,no exercises,No weapon trainings n not obeying Guru's tough hukums is also a brahaminical way..SIMPLE..:happy:.......:happy:...:wah:.

May 30, 2007
Hmmm......Well robby_85 came across a weak foolish girl n made himself disturbed..First of all i would say..Robby cheer up...U r lucky that this weak minded girl didn't go with u.All sikh girls r not weak like that funny sick girl who is more Kam cravy minded......Such weak girls r useless n do no good to herself or anybody else.Such girls even after getting married cannot stick to one partner n go thru divorces many times..becoz they see married life as just a kam-relation n nothing out of that box...Marriage is a beautiful bond n if Guru is not in hearts n minds of couple n sikhi part is weak n missing,such relation get ruined easily...Guru's love n guru's devotion brings good heart n mind n all good virtues to a couple n those who stay together along with Guru in their mind all their time ,alone emerge as winners of married life.......We r proud of our sikh girls n we should make more efforts to make them physically n mentallly strong by keeping them exercising,playing,sports,physical training n keeping them inside sikh traditions,Guru's bani(most important) n make them feel proud of what they r....i.e Guru's lionesses...Singhnis.......mighty n strong...who keeps her 5 evils in her command n never let them overtake her mind.........Those who r lost should be brought back n put to physical exercise n mind training in Gurudwaras n other religious gatherings....:happy:..<<<SIMPLE>>>

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM