• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...
Feb 25, 2010
SAT SRI AKAL,

Has anybody even thought when we read Banis is called Nitnem simply means every
human being living on this face of this planet is NAMDHARI refreeing everyone is
attatched by name they might different regarding countries, boundaries. NIT MEANS
someone who is sublime bliss and Nem who is in touch with Waheguru's rasna. So that's
what Nitnem actually means and Sikh is been ever so prevading time since immorial even before Adam and Eve now others might rebuke but that's the TRUTH because
nobody likes to hear the TRUTH that's why everyone try to supress this religion and that's what happened in Sikh religion the kind of great sacrifices our forefathers made.
and regarding reading Gurmukhi lanugauge requires little bit of grit and determaniation
and everything is possible. I hope this infor is fruitfull for Sikhs and non-sikhs as well.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Regards

Gurveen Singh

Hi Gurveen

OK, what does rasna mean?

Blessings
Curious

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
SAT SRI AKAL,

Has anybody even thought when we read Banis is called Nitnem simply means every
human being living on this face of this planet is NAMDHARI refreeing everyone is
attatched by name they might different regarding countries, boundaries. NIT MEANS
someone who is sublime bliss and Nem who is in touch with Waheguru's rasna. So that's
what Nitnem actually means and Sikh is been ever so prevading time since immorial even before Adam and Eve now others might rebuke but that's the TRUTH because
nobody likes to hear the TRUTH that's why everyone try to supress this religion and that's what happened in Sikh religion the kind of great sacrifices our forefathers made.
and regarding reading Gurmukhi lanugauge requires little bit of grit and determaniation
and everything is possible. I hope this infor is fruitfull for Sikhs and non-sikhs as well.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Regards

Gurveen Singh

Gurveen ji

I agree that the learning we must do requires "grit and determinaton." But would you clarify something.

The usual meaning of NitNem is daily observance of prayer (Nit = every day) Nem (observance or practice). You gave a very spiritual definition and I am wondering if you would elaborate a bit more?

Oct 10, 2009
SAT SRI AKAL,

Yes, Nitnem actually means daily prayers as stated earlier but to further
elaborate this point one has to depth of it. When we perform our daily prayers Nitnem is pact of daily observance so when a Gursikh is doing Nitnem is actually attached Nem and so then we get the blessings of Naam and the whole process to to leads Namdhari and not everyone in this
world got the blessings of Naam but their are all Namdhari since humanity
is born Guru Sahib said "see the light of Waheguru in everyone". I hope it anwer you're queries.

Best regards

Gurveen Singh

Roop Kaur

SPNer
Mar 4, 2010
Hehe thanks alot Narayanjot ji :)

Btw, a personal thank you to you - I've noticed that you, like many others, contribute so greatly to this forum. It really does help people like me fall more and more in love with Sikhi! So a heartfelt thanks to you, keep doing what you do!

Gurfateh
Roop

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Hehe thanks alot Narayanjot ji :)

Btw, a personal thank you to you - I've noticed that you, like many others, contribute so greatly to this forum. It really does help people like me fall more and more in love with Sikhi! So a heartfelt thanks to you, keep doing what you do!

Gurfateh
Roop

If you are falling in love with Sikhi, then let's celebrate!

:meditation::happykaur::welcome::happy:

:support: :cheerleader:

:ice::wah::ditto::up:

Roop Kaur

SPNer
Mar 4, 2010
Sat Sri Akal fellow SPN'ers!

I had a quick question which came about during a conversation with a Muslim friend of mine.

She asked me what view Sikhi takes on gays and lesbians.

Please share your thoughts :)

Gurfateh!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM