• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Protesters At Gurdwara Acquitted

sukhsingh

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2012
UK
Protesters against mixed faith marriage acquitted after claiming in court that they were there protesting against the gurdwara cCommittee

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Which gurdwara? Where? A relevant topic heading and a context to topic the will help generate an interest and a discussion...
Thank you

sukhsingh

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2012
UK
I was shocked to hear that the protesters had denied their objectives and that groups like the sikhpa and syf had misrepresented the case.. I don't agree with the original protest but am incensed at the fact they lied under oath.. If they believed that their actions were righteous as opposed to them as i am denying their motives to beat the charges seem particularly outrageous

Last edited:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
I was shocked to hear that the protesters had denied their objectives and that groups like the sikhpa and syf had misrepresented the case.. I don't agree with the original protest but am incensed at the fact they lied under oath.. If they believed that their actions were righteous as opposed to them as i am denying their motives to beat the charges seem particularly outrageous

It seems the judge/jury did not find that they were lying. Your opinion matters naught. In case you did not know, the case was difficult to prove in the court. I wish you had read the whole story before getting upset which is bad for your physical and mental health.

Lastly, are you for or against the interfaith wedding ceremonies in the Gurdwara?
Please state your reasons either way and then we can start a new thread with your help.

Thanks.

sukhsingh

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2012
UK
I'm not against any weddings.. Of course the jury didn't think they lied but I know they lied and they know they lied and everybody else knows they lied.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM