• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikhism Professor Darshan Singh: Dhadriya Wala Boobna

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Bhai Darshan Singh ji is a good, learned and incisive man.

I wish he would use remainder of his days on this earth to tackle this Baba/Maharaj ji/etc. ji cancer in Sikhism. He does need to recant on his outbursts and take a learned approach to enter respectful Akal Takhat Sahib sanctioned rejoining of the Sikh Sangat. He is good but can be great through such action.

Sat Sri Akal.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Bhai Darshan Singh ji is a good, learned and incisive man.

I wish he would use remainder of his days on this earth to tackle this Baba/Maharaj ji/etc. ji cancer in Sikhism. He does need to recant on his outbursts and take a learned approach to enter respectful Akal Takhat Sahib sanctioned rejoining of the Sikh Sangat. He is good but can be great through such action.

Sat Sri Akal.

Ambarsariah Ji,

Prof darshan Singh has no EQUAL vis avis his Gurbani, kirtan and katha. He is incomparable.
Prof darshan Singh ji DID ATTEND the Akal takhat summons in Person and WAITED at the Large Space outside the STEPS with a lot of Sangat. They sat in Pangat awaiting the Jathedars to appear. IN Fcat its on PUBLIC RECORD thta the SGPC deployed a large Task Force to keep an eye on the situation created by Prof darshan Singh jis attendance at the Akal takhat on the appointed day. They WAITED for almost 2 HOURS and then when the Jathedars DID NOT COME OUT of their private office in a side lane besides the Akal takhat, the Sangat performed an ARDASS at Akal Takhat and the Professor placed the File containing the ORIGINAL UNEDITED (RAW) verison of his CD and explanation on the GOLUCK of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Parkash at Akal takhat and left.
Long time AFTER the Prof and the sangat LEFT...the Jathedars emerged form their closed door room/office and announced their verdict.( Based on an EDITED and Cut and Paste CD distorting the Prof's kirtan which is on the worldwide net as record....a clear case of Miscarriage of Justice.)

2. What the Prof is saying in his Video above...has NEVER been said by any jathedar past or present. In FACT the Jathedars ATTEND such saadh functions where such fake banis are read and preached and HONOUR the saadhs with Siropas !! SEVERAL videos of the Jathedars attending such saadh functions are on the Internet...cant deny they are aware !!

3. Also on the website..www.khalsanews.org is a Video Clip of one such saadh function where several saadhs are busily Placing as much as 11 siropas around the necks of ladies...literally OVER LOADING their NECKS !! When a phone call was made tot he saadh concerned..he flatly denies such a thing can happen..he says I ma 200% sure no such thing happens..and then when he is confronted that HE was also there doing the ardass..he mutters under his breath..but still LYING TROUGH HIS TEETH that he didnt notice/it couldnt have happened...etc etc. I think henceforth these saadhs will be extra careful to NOT ALLOW any video cameras etc !!! so they wont be caught LYING so BRAZENLY..OR they will adopt what a Malaysian lawyer caught on Tape in such a situation told the COURT...He said." It looks like............. ME............sounds like ME......BUT.............ITS NOT ME "!! This qoutable quote is now on the lips of every Malaysian....I think the Saadh saying.." I am 200% SURE..i wanst there and i dont know and it cannot happen.." will become a quotable quote ??? as well...ha ha ( IF he had seen the Lingam Tape and what the Lawyer said..the SAADH may alos have adopted the SAME ANSWER..It looks like me, looks like SIROPAS..but heck NO...its Not me, its not siropas..its.......................????)
YouTube - LIE ABOUT SAROOPA

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM