• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Prints Of Guruji On Underwear!

Jun 2, 2010
london
one american company CAFE PRESS has printed sikh guru ji photos and sikh symbols on male n female underwears but after compaign against that company they had promise to not to prints sikh guru n sikh signs on their products :thumbsupp:

Translation: One American company, Cafe Press, has printed Sikh Guru ji's photos and Sikh symbols on male and female underwear, but after a campaign against that company. They had promised not to print the Sikh guru and Sikh signs on their products. (Narayanjot Kaur)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 2, 2010
london
it was so bad to feel wen v al seen da all prodcts on dat site but it sounds gud wen dey apologize for it ........

Note: I have just corrected the text speak of the title of this thread. And... have received a complaint from another member about the importance of proper English usage on SPN. Frankly I can't make out half of what I read when it is written in the language of the Cell Phone People. Please let's go back to the official language of the forum. Thank you , Narayanjot Kaur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 6, 2006
SSA,
This company have promised not to repeat,only because some alert, awake sikhs has noted and protested their work. So its clear we have to keep our eyes and ears open, take a serious notice and protest, then only we can keep a check on this type of acts.
Roopsidhu

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM