• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Leisure Power Of Thoughts, Vibrations, Anhad Shabad, Dr. Emoto's Water Experiments, Shabad Guru

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
Just wondering if Luckysingh ji is asking?
God factor in water = WoW factor in water?

I would say that we only think we know what importance water has. Water was here before me and will still be around after me.
Water creates, maintains and restores life.

I remember reading on another thread where we were talking about amrit and sarovers..etc.. and someone pointed out that ALL water is sacred no matter where it is on this earth !
Thinking in this way, I would say water contains much more than happy and sad molecules. I would say it contains a very important part of the God factor just as in the rest of creation.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Well, don't know what a happy or a sad molecule looks like. Might as well sing along "if you're happy and you know it clap your hands!"

This thread was moved out of Sikh, Sikhi, Sikhism to Leisure so we could have some fun. I have still a hard time with the title every time I glance at it.

Vibrations and Dr. Emoto share parkash with Shabad Guru as if there is nothing wrong with that. If I lived in India I might even seek a FIR for violation of Section 295 for hurting my religious sentiments.

More interesting reading coming on what science is not!

Let's sing along with the molecules! Maybe even cheer the sad ones!

If You're Happy and You Know It! - YouTube

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM