• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Please Help Me Find A Kirtan Tape

orange_slice

SPNer
May 22, 2005
Omaha, NE
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I hope this message finds you well. I have a question regarding an old kirtan tape. I purchased a tape titled "Jap Man Mere Gobind Ke Bani" by Bhai Balkar Singh Ji, but have since lost it. Has anyone ever come across this tape or has it been donated to you ever? If so I would be more than happy to pay good money for it, copy it, and return it to you all free of charge to you (I'll even pay for shipping both ways). Let me know if you have come across this tape, or if you know of a good place I could find it. I originally purchased it from a Gurudwara in Toronto. Thanks!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

orange_slice

jindi12

SPNer
Nov 15, 2010
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

hi you can purchased this tape titled "Jap Man Mere Gobind Ke Bani" link to a commercial site has been removed spnadmin

i think its really halpful for you

thanks

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
jindi12

The link you provided is a potential hazard. It is a commercial site full of links to other commercial sites.

This makes members vulnerable to malware and web-hijackers. It also endangers our rankings with Google.

One last point. There was nothing on the site about purchasing a Gurbani tape. In fact all the links were for the purchase of self-improvement tapes and CD"s and everything was in French.

Why?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: