• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Pic Upload Error

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Site Admin,

Today, I started uploading pics in the gallery, and got the following errors.

Disk quota exceeded

You have a space quota of 1024K, your pictures currently use 777K, adding this picture would make you exceed your quota.

And I could upload just two pics only, in the album named 'Arvind'

Kindly look into this, as I want to upload many more.

Thanks, Arvind.

Jun 1, 2004
Haanji, the quota has been increased. :)

PS : For those who are familier with photo softwares like Photoshop etc. they can use these softwares to compress the image sizes & file sizes, as i think in 1024K you shoud be able to add more than 10-12 pictures. Anyways its just a option. The quota has been increased. so enjoy !!

Jun 1, 2004
Arvind Ji, what is this ?? You have not uploaded any images since the increase in quota... :( ... by suggesting for compressing the image files, i only meant for those who can do it. It was not an instruction but just an suggestion for those who could do it but Sir, you seem to mind it :( and have not posted since then. I apologise for my mis-communination skills, but now please do it. :) I saw the snaps you uploded in the gallery. Please keep it up. :up:

Jun 1, 2004
haanji, we'll be waiting... i wonder why others are not posting their stuff. why people need a knock in head to be active. Please help us make SPN a happening community. :)

Regards

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM