• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

SciTech Parallel Universes

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Sat Nam _/|\_

My Sheikh Bawa ji teaches that if you cut anything open (not physically but spiritually) and look inside it you will find the Essence of God. And if you cut apart the two halves, then the four quarters, etc., etc, etc, you will find the Essence of God. Even if you cut open an atom, there we would find it:

Dhat or Divine Essence

An observation I have recently found via reflection and contemplation is Dhat is grammatically feminine and there are many synonyms for this in other religions such as: Shekhinah, Shakti, Mother Earth, Soul-Bride, Sophia, the Feminine Divine present in Mary Magdalene (according to many Gnostics).

Let me add via an edit: I found out recently that the Bismillah (Muslims recite it before any action...translated into English it is: In the Name of God, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate) contains another intense reference to the Feminine Essence (I know I'm a little off topic, but I suspect sacred parallel universes are in action also). Anyway, the Arabic words for the Source Mercy and the Source of Compassion are ar-Rahman & ar-Rahim. Both come from the root word for womb and are grammatically feminine.

Some Gnostics say that Jesus and Mary Magdalene are actually the Divine Parallel of Logos and Light. So we think we see Jesus, Muhammad, Guru Nanak, Krishna, etc, but we only see one "side" of it. The other side ... the mystical one, usually veiled, is telling the Real story.

So there may appear to be a patriarchal God at work in Islam, but if we say: "In the Name of God, She who is the Source of Compassion, the Source of Mercy...

Well, you get the idea. kaurhug

:thinkingmunda:
Nam Jiwan

The way out is in, thru meditation.. whatever that is outside is also inside in us. all of this can be seen thru meditation, naam japna

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2010
Everything exist as a wave of Single pair only.
Even NAAMu is a Wave of Collective Noun as pair of two similar
Noun words.
This is a very important understanding about NAAMu as being envisaged
in Gurbanee.

Prakash.S.Bagga

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM