• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Pandora Box And Islam

Dec 27, 2004
Hertfordshire England
All the ills that affect mankind were said to be released from Pandora’s Box!

After visiting an Islamic discussion board I think I know where they all went!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I could have a measured rational discourse with Muslims on the metaphysical and physical aspects of life..

Hate filled mindless drones with an irrational and superstitious belief. Their version of tolerance to others stretches only as far as...

“I accept that other beliefs exist, all though are inferior to Islam and wrong”

On this website I learnt that all the worlds problems are down to the Americans, they are responsible for everything from Tsunami’s to smallpox.

Only Muslims are good.

Anything bad that happens to anyone who likes America, then God done it.

Anything bad that happens to an Islamic country then the Americans done it.

Old religious teachers tell the young that God loves Martyr’s and it’s good to be a martyr commit suicide and kill others especially Americans. (I expect that’s why they’re old)

When discussing anything all you need to do is, explain how you believe that the Americans are behind it and to blame the West! It’s great it works every time, they call you brother and then we all slap each other’s back and the worlds problems are reduced to simplistic solutions.

O! What am I saying? Were all doomed!

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: Hell Pandora’s Box and Islam!

Well I also know from where you are coming when you are talking about belief of people on these sites but still I wont blame Islam only for this but this is what I think chaos created by misunderstanding of their own faith at first place they have lost the ground of rationality . I sometimes try to put myself in the shoe of young muslim and think how it works for them, and all i get is they put their pre decided beliefs first and start thinking after it and all around them are the Old teachers who keep building pressure on them .

About America fundamentalist muslim think it as evil but the interesting fact is if given chance to any young muslim boy to go america ( From Middle east and asia)then it is like Dream come true for them and this I am saying on my personal experience with young muslim boys , So you see there is so split and division even in their goals in life and happiness so it is totally confusing world for such a young person.

Well I am no bodies side either america or otherwise but How I see america as big nation which knows and have capability to how to exploit others and it goes well with their rationality

Well as i believe as I understand that religion is actually meant to be an addition to humanity and humanity is basis on which it could be based .
And I feel no doubt that the western world (By this I mean atleast U.K)has created far better fair ground of rationality on which these beautiful things called humanity and religions could be based.................

Amerikaur

SPNer
Feb 19, 2005
America

Awwww c'mon. Everyone likes to blame Americans.

It's the perfect solution to every problem. Blame Americans!

You don't have to take responsibility.

You don't have to fix what's wrong.

Heck, you don't even have to get off your couch.

Just blame Americans!

May 26, 2005
San Francisco

To be honest, we Americans should accept a chunk of the blame. I do some writing & internetworking to my Congressman & Senators about being against the war in Iraq, the mess in Palestine, about forgiving crippling third-world debts.

However, fundamentalism in all its forms is about shutting down your brain. I'm equally afraid of the Christian fundamentalists & Jewish ultra-Orthodox as I am of the Muslim fundamentalists. All I can say is use all of your compassion AND intelligence to fight those that would happily lead us back into the dark ages, only this time with lots of radiation pollution.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

America may be SATAN and everything BAD.......

BUT give half a chance to ANY "MUSLIM"...man, woman, child.... to MIGRATE to USA, get a GREEN CARD.....and ********************************************** to grab it..

Who are they kidding ?? America BAD ?? just propoganda to satisfy idle minds.

jarnail Singh Gyani Arshi

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2004
UK

I have heard of the pandora's box concept but have no idea what it is all about... would someone mind explaining it to me please..?

Dec 27, 2004
Hertfordshire England

CaramelChocolate said:
I have heard of the pandora's box concept but have no idea what it is all about... would someone mind explaining it to me please..?

Hi John dear friend, a quick reference from the web but you can get more info if you like.

According to Greek Mythology, Pandora was the first woman on Earth. The Gods of Mount Olympus gave Pandora great beauty, as well as a box that they told her never to open. However she was soon overcome by temptation, and lifted the lid to the mysterious box. When she did, all the evil and disease, and sorrows entered into the world. Only hope, the one good thing within the box, remained to comfort humanity in it's misfortunes.

Since the time of the Greeks, to open Pandora’s Box, has meant to explore the forbidden and pay the consequences.

Typical woman!:wink:

Shaheediyan

SPNer
Jun 10, 2006
"BUT give half a chance to ANY "MUSLIM"...man, woman, child.... to MIGRATE to USA, get a GREEN CARD.....and they ************************************************.... to grab it.."

What an evil mind and tongue you have. You are a disgrace to our Guru's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaheediyan

SPNer
Jun 10, 2006
Thank you aad0002 ji for editing "Gyani" Jarnail Singh Arshi's filth.

It may be worth trawling through the rest of the non-Sikh threads to make sure monstrous comments like Jarnails do not demeen your site and offend open minded users from other faiths, who have a genuine interest to learn about the beauty of Guru Nanaks nirmal and teesra panth, which Jarnail evidently has nothing to do with.

Vaheguru apaar kirpa kareh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM