• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Ouch

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
throat swollen, cannot swallow other than soup, howling is the last thing on my mind, cannot hear, cannot talk very well, am the most content and happy I have been for a long time, my activities are restricted to the useful and helpful , I am noticing a change in myself, when you plant bad seeds, you know there will be consequences, and that makes the fear grow, when you are planting good seeds, you know you are doing the best you can, and, I have never felt it before, but there is a feeling, a feeling of connection, and a complete lack of fear, but now we go down what I believe to be a dangerous road, good things seem to be happening in abundance, it is tempting to believe my actions have made me special, that Creator loves me and has noticed my change in life, and is assisting my interaction with Creation. I do not know why, but this thought process seems wrong, the ease of life, the good things is merely Creation taking into account the good seeds, I have always felt all judgement comes via Creation, I think I will stick to that.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: