• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Oneness

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Oneness[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Flowers have petals and each petal is an individual. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Trees have leaves and each leaf is an individual. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Humanity has people and each person is an individual. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The petal and leaf separate from the rest of the flower or tree wither and die. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We do not stand alone. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We individuals are a part of the whole. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The tree needs the sun and the rain and the earth. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It responds to wind and fire. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It gives shelter and food to other living things. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It is not a tree alone, [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It is part of the ecosystem [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]That is part of the world [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]That is part of the universe. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The sun and the tree are one. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The tree and the squirrel are one. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The tree and the boy carving his initials in its bark are one.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We can go through life feeling separate. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We build our ego defenses and protect our toys and territories. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We make a name for ourselves. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We expound our truths. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And what we get for it is loneliness, alienation, conflict and disagreement. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When I claim this toy as mine, I invite you to take it. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When I stake out my territory, I invite you to step over the line. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When I claim to be leader of the pack, I invite challengers to test me. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Big ego invites conflict and disagreement. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Little ego gives nothing to fight against.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When we speak the truth, others listen. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When we claim to own the truth, others observe the lie.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Each of us is precious.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Each of us is unique.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Each has strengths and talents to develop.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We have our gifts and our flaws, and we each contribute to the whole.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We are individual and we are one.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Seek awareness of your connections.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Think about what makes you uniquely you[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And what makes you like others.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Think of what makes your life possible.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Consider what you contribute to the whole. [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sit quietly and appreciate your oneness with all that is.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Leave behind words, judgments, categories and boundaries.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Be one.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
source: interluderetrat.com

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: