• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

UK Not Just White Girls, Pak Muslim Men Sexually Target Hindu And Sikh Girls As Well

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
'Not just White girls, Pak Muslim men sexually target Hindu and Sikh girls as well

Yudhvir Rana, TNN, Jan 10, 2011, 06.19pm IST

AMRITSAR: A day after UKs' former home secretary Jack Straw blamed some Pakistani Muslim men for targeting "vulnerable" White girls sexually, UK's Hindu and Sikh organizations also publicly accused Muslim groups of the same offence.

Straw, in an interview to the BBC recently, had said, "...there is a specific problem which involves Pakistani heritage men...who target vulnerable young white girls...they see these young women, white girls who are vulnerable, some of them in care ... who they think are easy meat."

Feeling emboldened by Straw's statement, UK's Hindu and Sikh organizations have also come in open and accused some Pakistani men of specifically targeting Hindu and Sikh girls. "This has been a serious concern for the last decade," said Hardeep Singh of Network of Sikh Organizations (NSO) while talking to TOI on Monday.

Sikhs and Hindus are annoyed that Straw had shown concern for White girls and not the Hindu and the Sikh teenage girls who have been coaxed by some Pakistani men for sex and religious conversion.

"Straw does other communities a disservice by suggesting that only white girls were targets of this predatory behaviour. We raised the issue of our girls with the previous government and the police on several occasions over the last decade. This phenomenon has been there because a minority of Islamic extremists view all 'non believers' as legitimate targets," said director NSO Inderjit Singh.

Targeted sexual offences and forced conversions of Hindu and Sikh girls was not a new phenomenon in the UK, said Ashish Joshio from Media Monitoring group.

"This has been going on for decades in the UK . Young Muslim men have been boasting about seducing the Kaffir (unbeliever) women. The Hindu and the Sikh communities must be commended for showing both restraint and maturity under such provocation," he added.

Hardeep said that in 2007, The Hindu Forum of Britain claimed that hundreds of Hindu and Sikh girls had been first romantically coaxed and later intimidated and converted by Muslim men.

Inderjit said," We are heartened by the swift condemnation of this behaviour by the Prime Minister David Cameron and his government. However, we urge the government to be firm in dealing with this criminal behaviour to protect the vulnerable girls, and, importantly protect the good name of the majority law abiding members of the Muslim community."

source:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/Not-just-White-girls-Pak-Muslim-men-sexually-target-Hindu-and-Sikh-girls-as-well/articleshow/7254035.cms

Attachments

• women.jpg
    women.jpg
    39.3 KB · Reads: 280

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Malicious conversion of young Sikh and Hindu women has been going on for a long time. And here at SPN we have posted threads on the subject, most of them include newspaper reports to back up the claims, many of them also include statements from law enforcement, and most of these stories originate from UK. So this far down the road, Jack Straw has not heard.

I am just posting here one of the more troubling reports. It is not new and it correlates with the news article above very closely.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-...ance-worldwide-seduction-sikh.html#post114284

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Those who are concerned and want to educate young women may also want to use this power point presentation which was sent to SPN by Hardev Singh Shergill, Editor in Chief of Sikh Bulletin.

Attachments

• women2.ppt
    859 KB · Reads: 862

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
The statement by jack Straw is long over due, although it is not a result of any perceived political milage as claimed.Today, I was interviewed by London Broadcasting Coperation radiao, LBC for short.I highlighted and produced evidence of circulars that have been distributing around for the last ten years calling for conversion and abuse of non Muslim and Sikh and Hindu girls in particular.Many of these so called khalifahs[circulars] have been carrying the offer of monetry rewards for any so called muslim "youth" who could convert or sexually abuse a non muslim girl.In the face of such evidence there was over whelming stand against such abusive muslim and their agenda from the callers.

This should not be seen as racist, but an overwhelming number of muslim males from pakistan have an attitude and a sexual agenda towards non muslim females, irrespective of age.

There is also much evidence to suggest , that there is a high rate of incestation and other abusive sexual activity committed within this community and that is covered up.There were two such responses from two female muslim women who have been shunned by their families because they spoke out against the abuse tendencies shown towards non muslims.One of them now lives in fear from the family who she exposed for supporting such conversions and sexual abuse towards non muslims.

In my opinion,sikhs should raise their voice and spell out that there is no special legislation that allows or tolerates such abuse based upon religious hatred from the muslims towards what they call are kaffirs, and other communitioes feel equally passionate about their culture, religion, but do have any agendas to convert anyone else.

I am sorry due to my workload , i have not been able to come on the net to share views.

Gurfateh

gurcharan singh, kulim

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
The statement by jack Straw is long over due, although it is not a result of any perceived political milage as claimed.Today, I was interviewed by London Broadcasting Coperation radiao, LBC for short.I highlighted and produced evidence of circulars that have been distributing around for the last ten years calling for conversion and abuse of non Muslim and Sikh and Hindu girls in particular.Many of these so called khalifahs[circulars] have been carrying the offer of monetry rewards for any so called muslim "youth" who could convert or sexually abuse a non muslim girl.In the face of such evidence there was over whelming stand against such abusive muslim and their agenda from the callers.

This should not be seen as racist, but an overwhelming number of muslim males from pakistan have an attitude and a sexual agenda towards non muslim females, irrespective of age.

There is also much evidence to suggest , that there is a high rate of incestation and other abusive sexual activity committed within this community and that is covered up.There were two such responses from two female muslim women who have been shunned by their families because they spoke out against the abuse tendencies shown towards non muslims.One of them now lives in fear from the family who she exposed for supporting such conversions and sexual abuse towards non muslims.

In my opinion,sikhs should raise their voice and spell out that there is no special legislation that allows or tolerates such abuse based upon religious hatred from the muslims towards what they call are kaffirs, and other communitioes feel equally passionate about their culture, religion, but do have any agendas to convert anyone else.

I am sorry due to my workload , i have not been able to come on the net to share views.

Gurfateh

gurcharan singh, kulim
chaan ji is it possible that the muslim youth are scared of the same muslim khalifas, maulvis and the like to touch muslim girls as they will be held accountable and face chastization in the least.

In Islam it appears what they do to animals (you, me, girls and non-believer infidels, etc.) really does not matter.

Guess what a muslim boy's choices are going to be,

• Easy and no-accountability for all non-muslim girls (white, brown, black (may be), hindu, sikh, christian, jewish, etc.)
  • Very hard and scary would be muslim and specially burka clad muslim girls
Just trying to see the logic beyond my abhorrence that so called religious people in Islam sanctioning it. No wonder it just supports what I have stated in other post(s) that Islam is a religion for the men.

Sat Sri Akal.

spskohli

SPNer
May 25, 2012
Simply saying 'they have an agenda', 'hundreds have been seduced', etc. does not mean anything. It needs to be analysed how many relationships across religions happened in a given period of time. May by someone wants you to fight a proxy war for him.

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
This is the best of simply making such statements, which means absolutely nothing, nor adds anything.Neither there is any of analysed data and statistic so highly refered to.Definitely, appears to 'say' all and say nothing.Nobody is fighting any proxy wars here, anyone see any proxy or otherwise war here?I have not.

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Malicious conversion of young Sikh and Hindu women has been going on for a long time. And here at SPN we have posted threads on the subject, most of them include newspaper reports to back up the claims, many of them also include statements from law enforcement, and most of these stories originate from UK. So this far down the road, Jack Straw has not heard.

I am just posting here one of the more troubling reports. It is not new and it correlates with the news article above very closely.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-...ance-worldwide-seduction-sikh.html#post114284

Chan ji

It's real.

Last edited:

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
Is the mail below a spam, or someone got the cold feet after writing ...I cannot find the message, here.Sp Ji ????

Dear Chaan Pardesi ji,

Michael620 has just replied to a topic you have subscribed to entitled - Not Just White Girls, Pak Muslim Men Sexually Target Hindu and Sikh Girls As Well - in the United Kingdom forum of Sikh Philosophy Network.

This topic is located at:
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=34071&goto=newpost

To read the message, please click the above link or copy & paste the above link in your internet browser.

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Sikh Philosophy Network

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Is the mail below a spam, or someone got the cold feet after writing ...I cannot find the message, here.Sp Ji ????

Dear Chaan Pardesi ji,

Michael620 has just replied to a topic you have subscribed to entitled - Not Just White Girls, Pak Muslim Men Sexually Target Hindu and Sikh Girls As Well - in the United Kingdom forum of Sikh Philosophy Network.

This topic is located at:
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=34071&goto=newpost

To read the message, please click the above link or copy & paste the above link in your internet browser.

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Sikh Philosophy Network

Chan Pardesi ji

Thanks for posting this notice.

Michael620 was permanently banned yesterday for spamming multiple threads with images that are links to commercial web sites. He/She was also reported to an anti-spam service.

You may have subscribed to this thread and therefore you received an automatic update by email.

All posts by Michael620 were deleted because they contained commercial links. These kinds of links can be an entry point for malware onto your computer. That is why you were unable to see a comment by the banned member.

Also a banned member will not have access to personal contact information or member profiles. Therefore access through personal email and message services would not be possible.

spnamin

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
I think the sikhs girls have moved on from this.As i have witnessed and observed , greater insight about Sikh religion and culture has enlightened the Sikh girls largely.There are lesser instances of this happening now over the last few years.

There are also many muslim girls who are now married to sikh boys.Some have escaped to spend some time in India before returning to live in another part of the country with their sikh husbands.The game can work both ways.The public out cry over pakistani men abusing,grooming and being involved in drugs etc has helped bring much sense into people and made them more savvy abt these nasty characters.

We need to carry on the parchar.There may be some isolated cases still around.But by and large, the Sikh girls have woken up.The sikh boys need to ensure they wake up too, and not chase these girls into the hands of others, by their own drinking, drug, bullying and control and lazy attitudes, and male chauvinism.

That is as simple as I can say.

I will share something very personal.My daughter, who has a very close and open relationship between mum [and dad} doing her third year in university came home the other day and started laughing.

I asked why?She said dad you get serious and will tell me off.I said Nope, that is an assumption, and as dads are.. because i love and care for you, but I dont control you.We talk and you have been a very good girl..when i see what goes round with others and I trust you, and as such I dont want any harm comming your way, if I can help it.

Then she came out ..there is this sikh boy who thinks the world of me and wanted to go out..BUT I said NO.My studies are important and I have no time for such! Any way, dad, he is cropped.I want a sardar , when I do get married.

I said ok..bete, that is the best news i have heard...but dont fall for these silly boys as they will all promise the world now..and then walk away.dad , I know, my parents and family will always be there..and that is what I want.Dont worry.

When she started uni we talked to her about the rougue islamic fanatics.But Thank guru jio, she has always avoided and invoilved herself with the sikh society ..., and is home every weekend.

She is the most loving daughter one could wish for...does not attend any discos or bashes, apart from ocasional night out with friends on birthdays or special ocassion.

She has always asked us, first and we alway say..as long as you are safe and home., and who are these people you are going with.Or i will come and wait and pick you up.

there have been ocassions when we have said,,we rather you did not because of this and this and this, but if you want to still go...then ..think abt it.Almost all the time she has come back.,.said..yes you are right I did not think of that..or dad what if you drop me and wait around to pick up...which we always agree if it can be done.

Guru sahib is the giver, so far he has been kind to us all.

We need to be their parents as well as friends, if we are to have a good relationship.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2012
Sikh girls and grooming. Are the UK police ignoring it?

Unless you've been hiding under a rock or willfully ignoring it, most of us living in the UK will be aware of a recent spate of cases (and convictions) involving organised groups (made up of mainly men of Pakistani backgrounds), who have been systematically grooming and sexually abusing underage and vulnerable white girls.

Most of us will also be aware of the fact that certain Sikh groups have been complaining of, and attempting to highlight, the same thing taking place with young Sikh girls for a number of decades now (since at least the 80s).

Given the current question of endemic police corruption in the UK (where even traditionally right wing blind supporters of the police have questioned practices, see here). Especially in the light of the Jimmy Saville case where the police appear to have been complicit in 'hushing' complaints, which have turned out to be a part of a massive case of pedophilia involving hundreds of girls. People are beginning to suspect the polices intentions and will in confronting and dealing with the issue of Sikh girls being groomed. Are Sikhs being failed? If so, what should they do?

This video makes essential viewing in this context as it gives a ground level account of a current case involving a young Sikh girl and the police response to it. Please watch and share opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wKxVyioadbs

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
dalsingh1zero1 ji

I have merged your thread with another thread committed to the topic of grooming Sikh girls for sex by Pakistanis.

Thanks also for a very powerful video that outlines the discriminatory aspects of the problem ... which just continues and continues... which in turn makes one ponder.

Jan 26, 2012
Thanks admin.

The issue is very problematic on many dimensions, outside of the poor, gullible victims who will probably be scarred for life given their experiences.

It also plays into the hands of right wing, white groups who use (understandable) Sikh anger over the issue to help bolster themselves and their agenda.

If we look at how the establishment in Britain have already been apparently turning a blind eye to the abuse of vulnerable white girls at the hands of national 'celebrities' (no less), then are we being fools to expect them to be overly concerned about some naive Sikh girls who've ended up as prey for these predators?

In the past we've had outright denials from the police as well as skewed media representation of Sikhs who tried to combat the issue (by the BBC who've curiously turned out to have been harboring pedophiles themselves for years!) Such Sikhs were portrayed as trouble makers who were making things up due to petty jealousy.

Now that the fog is lifting and our own naive people, who may have brought into the lies of the media and police, can clearly see that the issue is not a figment of anyone's imagination, we need to reflect on our position, especially in terms of vulnerable members of our society - who appear to be not only left to their own devices, but outright ignored as if they were invisible.

Last edited:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Yes. There are Muslim gangs encouraged subtly by the Imams in the Mosques not only in the UK but all over in the diaspora because converting others whether Sikhs or anyone else is their mode de vie. It has become the numbers game through breeding among their own and converting others by hook or crook, more the latter.

Now the question arises how we as Sikhs should combat against this 'locust spread' although nothing is fail safe but we can certainly do our best.

1. Close the generation gap as much as possible between the parents and the kids so that there can be an honest open dialogue about anything and everything. In order to do that, age hierarchy should be eliminated. Let's not forget the age of Guru Harkrishan, our 8th Guru. We should all draw the lesson from that.

2. The kids born in the diaspora should marry among the people in the same rather than looking for a match in India which creates cultural/value gaps that as a result may build cracks in the relationships hence making them crumble and that may lead some to fall into prey of the predators in waiting.

3. One of the worst mals is the alcohol, a common thing among many Sikh households. If the parents do not drink nor serve it at home to others, then the kids will be discouraged to do the same.

When I lived in the UK in the 70's, it was a different story in my experience. It was the Muslim boys who had difficulties finding any female friends because of the repressive culture at home. I was in my late teens and many of my Muslim friends were jealous of my friendships with the opposite sex.

Forty some years later, many more Muslims have been bred, emigrated and zealotry especially after 9-11 have made them more powerful towards radicalism which has put Sikh and other non- Muslim girls' lives in more danger and in peril.

This is more the reason we should create openmindedness to eliminate the gap between the parents and the kids.

Tejwant Singh

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2012
Yes. There are Muslim gangs encouraged subtly by the Imams in the Mosques not only in the UK but all over in the diaspora because converting others whether Sikhs or anyone else is their mode de vie. It has become the numbers game through breeding among their own and converting others by hook or crook, more the latter.

That's one aspect. Conversions.

However, what we are also encountering is organised sexual abuse without any desire to convert.

It's important to grasp the difference between the two.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I would recommend that readers and posters new to this thread go back to the beginning and read the 2011 comments, uploads and articles. We are returning to this topic more than 2 years later, after a serious report from January 2011.

If we are looking at a case of continued abuse of Sikh girls, and the police have made little or no headway, then one has to start considering whether indeed Asian on Asian crime is a lesser priority to law enforcement. Law enforcement is in a position to redeem its image in the Asian community -- but it won't happen if a lengthy pattern of abuses is seen to continue.

And I comment both on the UK story, but do no limit my remarks to the UK. This is not a happy situation in the diaspora. All should take heed.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

UK Hindus, Sikhs welcome mosque action

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...khs-welcome-mosque-action-113070100681_1.html

Britain's Hindu and Sikh community leaders have voiced their support for the country's mosque-led initiative to send out a strong message against sexual grooming of children following the conviction and sentencing of seven members of a paedophile ring.

Their statement comes days after imams from nearly 500 mosques across Britain used Friday prayers to highlight how the Quran condemns all forms of sexual indecency, in the wake of seven predominantly Pakistani Muslim men being jailed for a series of child abuse charges last week.

"We welcome last Friday's 'Khutba' sermon by 500 mosques to condemn the sexual grooming of children.... We also welcome the fact that the sermon was delivered in English, aimed to target such confused young men," read a joint statement issued by Hindu Council UK, Network of Sikh Organisations UK and Sikh Media Monitoring Group UK here today.

The groups also highlighted their own concerns around the issue of sexual grooming of young girls, specifically targeted at certain communities.

"Over the last few decades sexual grooming of girls in the Sikh and Hindu communities by males of Pakistani origin has been of serious concern... The attitude of showing disrespect towards non-Muslim girls by a small minority of Muslim men through some confused religious sanction needs to be tackled head on by the mosques," the statement urged.

"We welcome the initiatives now supported by the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) and the Mosques and Imams National Advisory Board to help convey the message to the grassroots that such acts are evil and cannot be condoned in any religion. We congratulate leaders of the UK Muslim community on their timely initiative," it added.

The mosque-led movement in the UK has been organised by the Together Against Grooming (TAG) group and is supported by leading Muslim organisations across the country.

"We have been horrified by the details that have emerged from recent court cases and as Muslims we feel a natural responsibility to condemn and tackle this crime," TAG spokesperson Ansar Ali had said in the lead up to Friday's sermon.

Note Some background on "recent convictions" (May 2013) can be found at this link. This case however pertained to "grooming" of non-Asian/white girls. http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/7-pakistani-origin-men-convicted-of-sex-crimes-in-uk_848641.html

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM