• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

NEW MP3's From The Gurmat Class In English By SevaToTheMax

Jul 10, 2006
WaheguruJeeKaaKahalsa WaheguruJeeKeeFateh!

Sangat Jee,

The first lot of NEW MP3's from the Gurmat Class are being uploaded on Singhs at Crossroads

Please note that you may agree or not agree with Bhai Sahib's view of Sikhi, however if you go away after listening to the MP3's and have more pyaar for Sikhi, Gurbani, Gursikhs and Sikh History then continue to do more studying yourself then thats all we wish from Guru Jee.

We have put the New files in the New Folder in the following links. Once the remaining files have been uploaded we will arrange them properly:

MP3 -> Gurbani and Veechar -> Veechar -> New

MP3 -> Gurbani and Veechar -> Gurbani Veechar -> New

MP3 -> Stories -> History and Great Gursikhs -> New

Bhai Sahib adds commentary within the stories and veechars. This is to aid the learner to understand the deeper meaning.

At the moment the class is going through 'Amrit Kee Hai?' by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh. We will put these MP3's up aswell very soon.

Hope you enjoy.

WaheguruJeeKaaKhalsa WaheguruJeeKeeFateh!!
----------------------------------------

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I used "namjap" earlier, but coming on too strong against anti-sikh preaching done by a sh'ia muslim, I received a warning for anti-muslim blasphemy. So I had to change strategy by exchanging user name to "begum" and played a subtler strategy of how to address anti-sikh propaganda.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM