• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Needs Of Sikhs/Punjabis In The UK

jaz80

SPNer
May 19, 2015
Good Morning Everyone
As some of you may already know, a new British Sikh School is soon to open its doors to students (from all cultures) in September this year. There was a great need for this type of establishment for Sikhs/Punjabis in the UK.
Apart from this, can you think of other issues/needs that Sikh/Punjabi people are facing in the UK and how that can be provided?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Original

Writer
SPNer
Jan 9, 2011
London UK
Good Morning Everyone
As some of you may already know, a new British Sikh School is soon to open its doors to students (from all cultures) in September this year. There was a great need for this type of establishment for Sikhs/Punjabis in the UK.
Apart from this, can you think of other issues/needs that Sikh/Punjabi people are facing in the UK and how that can be provided?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Hi Jaz

I'm a British Sikh living in the UK. Our family have been here for nearly 60 years and community contributions [ethnic minority] nationwide has been tremendous. We've got number of Sikh Schools in the South-East of England, I personally oversaw the executive in charge of the administration of the new Primary Khalsa School in Norwood Green, Southall. What exactly is the nature of your enquiry ?

Hope I'm able to assist !

Many thanks

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM