• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Need Help

swati

SPNer
May 21, 2010
INDIA
Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh to all

Actually main Professor Darshan Singh Khalsa ji di ik katha sunni c, the katha was based on Bhatta de savaiye, i tried to search this bani a lot on the internet but i could not find it, can any Gursikh over here tell me where can i find this banee.

Bhul chuk maaf

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
swati ji

If you mean the bani of the bhats or Hindu poets who wrote in praise of the first 4 gurus, then you start on Ang 1389.

with ਸਵਈਏ ਮਹਲੇ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਕੇ ੧ सवईए महले पहिले के १ Sava▫ī▫e mahle pahile ke 1 Swaiyas In Praise Of The First Mehl:

This section will end on Ang 1409

with ਛਤ੍ਰੁ ਸਿੰਘਾਸਨੁ ਪਿਰਥਮੀ ਗੁਰ ਅਰਜੁਨ ਕਉ ਦੇ ਆਇਅਉ ॥੨॥੨੧॥੯॥੧੧॥੧੦॥੧੦॥੨੨॥੬੦॥੧੪੩॥ छत्रु सिंघासनु पिरथमी गुर अरजुन कउ दे आइअउ ॥२॥२१॥९॥११॥१०॥१०॥२२॥६०॥१४३॥ Cẖẖaṯar singẖāsan pirathmī gur arjun ka▫o ḏe ā▫i▫a▫o. ||2||21||9||11||10||10||22||60||143|| He gave the Royal Canopy and Throne to Guru Arjun, and came home. ||2||21||9||11||10||10||22||60||143|

My source on the Internet for this comment is srigranth.org, and I am using the translation of Dr. Sant Singh. For other translations, the Ang numbers will be the same, words may be different.

If you are not referring to the banee of the Bhats, then this will not help you.

swati

SPNer
May 21, 2010
INDIA
swati ji

If you mean the bani of the bhats or Hindu poets who wrote in praise of the first 4 gurus, then you start on Ang 1389.

with ਸਵਈਏ ਮਹਲੇ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਕੇ ੧ सवईए महले पहिले के १ Sava▫ī▫e mahle pahile ke 1 Swaiyas In Praise Of The First Mehl:

This section will end on Ang 1409

with ਛਤ੍ਰੁ ਸਿੰਘਾਸਨੁ ਪਿਰਥਮੀ ਗੁਰ ਅਰਜੁਨ ਕਉ ਦੇ ਆਇਅਉ ॥੨॥੨੧॥੯॥੧੧॥੧੦॥੧੦॥੨੨॥੬੦॥੧੪੩॥ छत्रु सिंघासनु पिरथमी गुर अरजुन कउ दे आइअउ ॥२॥२१॥९॥११॥१०॥१०॥२२॥६०॥१४३॥ Cẖẖaṯar singẖāsan pirathmī gur arjun ka▫o ḏe ā▫i▫a▫o. ||2||21||9||11||10||10||22||60||143|| He gave the Royal Canopy and Throne to Guru Arjun, and came home.
||2||21||9||11||10||10||22||60||143|

My source on the Internet for this comment is srigranth.org, and I am using the translation of Dr. Sant Singh. For other translations, the Ang numbers will be the same, words may be different.

If you are not referring to the banee of the Bhats, then this will not help you.

I was exactly talking of the one starting at ang 1389 thanx a ton for ur help :happykudi:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM